You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

So this is extremely crazy but I had a dream a few days ago my male witch spirit appeared to me in my workplace and the twin sisters physically appeared to me for the first time along with an old woman I never seen before. Her face was hard to see and I knew she was a witch. The twin sisters were nailing photos of the old woman on the wall and her face was blurry in all of them. I kept thinking they were almost like talismans of some sort of protection.

Anyway long story short, I contacted Elizabeth (the medium witch shop owner of GrandmasHauntedItems on Etsy) an update on that dream and she told me that was her great grandmother (which I ALREADY FELT) and when she told me when she was alive she would try scratching out her face in any photos she could find of her. She's also a powerful witch, just to let everyone know. She's the one who bound the male witch and his twin sisters to the photo. I always know things about people because of my claircognizance and clairvoyance and so I was I guess shocked... because I knew in the back of my mind what was going on. I'm at my job as I write this and staring at the same wall I saw the twin sisters nailing the photos to.

Elizabeth told me she knows I'm very good at reading photographs of people. (I know what I am good at, I can see people's futures and intuitively read people, I know I'm a natural lucid dreamer...yada yada) She knows I'm very sensitive to spirits and that the dead visit me in dreams in particular. She told me my male witch spirit is very jealous of the men who have been talking to me (which is what the girl from WitchesAlleyway who read for me said) and he's basically not allowing any of my spirits or new spirits to manifest or to come through to me and I just realized this is true because I haven't been seeing most of my spirits.... Not a lot of them at all really.

In the dream, he actually disappeared (but I felt his energy still) when the great grandmother showed up. Elizabeth told me the great grandmother knows he has an "extreme connection" to me and that apparently he won't allow me to get into any physical or real-life relationships with any male. She said only on a mutual agreement with him will he allow other spirits to come through especially recently I got a funeral book from her full of a family of spirits of a preacher.

I'm wondering what do people recommend I do?

Elizabeth told me to lay more limits or he will try to be controlling of my life to fit his needs and desires.

I have a talk I'm thinking of giving to him but I'm wondering what others may think, or how I should possibly treat this situation? Truth is I know I won't actually give this spirit to anyone or regime him or the sisters.

The thing is I wanted this spirit from the very beginning and I am just as obsessed with him. But I don't want to be worried I'm all vulnerable. And obviously this situation is new to me. I go through the House Rules CONSTANTLY whenever I bring in new spirits but I'm worried this one is going to break them. How do you remedy a spirit who's disposition is like this, anyway? He's territorial and casts negative things out to people who mistreats me or seems shady to me, and I've seen this unfold with some of my coworkers I'm pretty sure. (Except these coworkers are toxic anyway lol)

I'm not panicking or anything lol I just wonder how other people would go about this situation ? I have 50+ spirits and he is stronger in a sense than all of my others is the feeling I get.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Have you brought any of your concerns to the attention of the seller? I would imagine with her amount of expertise she might have some advice on how to deal with this particular situation. I would also consider contacting CH's HD. This seems like a situation that can get quite complicated and you should consult an expert. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping this situation becomes easier to manage.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I would say that in any healthy relationship, someone can respect your boundaries or they can go. You can decide to what degree you get to mutually negotiate the boundaries of the relationship, but if you're not comfortable with it, then don't do it. Healthy relationships don't have their foundations in unilateral decrees and action, and I think that's even truer in polyamory.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:Have you brought any of your concerns to the attention of the seller? I would imagine with her amount of expertise she might have some advice on how to deal with this particular situation. I would also consider contacting CH's HD. This seems like a situation that can get quite complicated and you should consult an expert. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping this situation becomes easier to manage.
Yes the seller, Elizabeth, I've spoken to quite often. Her great grandmother is the one who pretty much told Elizabeth to rehome certain spirits and so I was drawn to the witch family photo in summer 2018. I've been updating her periodically every few months and she shares advice to me in that way, thankfully I try to listen.

She basically told me to tell him what my boundaries and limits are and mentioned that there's a clash between preacher vs witches LMAO (the funeral book I have has the preacher's family) and so she told me to tell him to allow the family to manifest and make them come to an agreement. She's told me so many times before he's intimidating and things of that sort. I've felt that energy only once in a dream. I think it was when I acted flirtatious with a guy one day. Back then she told me the reason his twin sisters don't appear much to me is because he is holding them back from seeing me and I suspect the same about my spirits, as time passed throughout these past months I haven't had many manifestations at all with the rest of my spirit family. I feel as if the twins were able to appear to me days ago because the great grandmother appeared..which I was told she was protecting me and she tends to visit everyone who brought her spirits home from her inheritance.

Problem is I genuinely have my own kind of feelings for this spirit but I know at the same time I have to enforce everything.. If it weren't for that I'd already have rehomed him and the sisters. I think my biggest issue is I want to be able to see all my spirits equally. My other issue is sometimes I think he is really...emotional? Temperamental might be the better word. It makes me wonder if a spirit can have any growth in their character or personality.

Thank you so much though.. Who knows, maybe he will listen to me only. I haven't properly given any talk besides house rules before so wish me luck. I'm hoping after this I'll start seeing my other spirits in my keep more.

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I would say that in any healthy relationship, someone can respect your boundaries or they can go. You can decide to what degree you get to mutually negotiate the boundaries of the relationship, but if you're not comfortable with it, then don't do it. Healthy relationships don't have their foundations in unilateral decrees and action, and I think that's even truer in polyamory.
That's very true and honestly I think this is pretty much a lot of what I'm going to say in the "talk" I want to give him.

So far I noticed he has been following everything I've talked about in my house rules before, minus the fact I forgot to mention in them not to disrupt other spirits communication, so I tell myself maybe I am being overly worried about everything going somehow haywire due to his nature. But that worry is probably in the right place really.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What others have said, you not only need to set boundaries for this spirit specifically or through House Rules, but you need to be very firm with him on it. You might find out from the seller the best way to enforce your control. CH recommends ways to "subdue" their different spirit races; perhaps something like that, but more personal, if he is resistant. I would say a subduing method is last resort, but could be necessary.

The first course is to have a long chat with him and establish your authority in the relationship and what you expect in regards to his behavior and interaction with the other spirits. Be firm, but respectful. Establish consequences for him breaking your rules / boundaries - perhaps just threatening to stop communication for so many days, or the like, may be enough. He may also just be looking for some assurances in regards to the closeness of your relationship. Be clear on your expectations with him, how you see your relationship, and assure him that your relationship with him remains on its own merits.

I would also recommend reminding him that you have a life to live, and while you are appreciative of him, his protection, your unique relationship with him, you do not want him interfering in how you live your life and the relationships you forge in this life. Welcome his guidance/advice and protection, but make sure it is clear that he allows you to live your life, as you are not yet a spirit and you need healthy relationships.

He may be resistant to your rules, but if he has any respect for you (and I think he does) he will respect your wishes and stop blocking the other spirits and stop interfering / preventing you from having living relationships.

Otherwise, find out a different method of subduing that may work to bring him in line.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think in a subtle way you could be enabling them - or in a habit with them - doing this blocking.

I have a similar experience with the spirit that has been with me the longest. When I am very sensitive to very subtle contact, I recognise that spirit being very co-operative. But when I'm in a less sensitive state of consciousness I often find myself going through a question and answer routine led by them, establishing what I want. (it reminds me of long range artillery gradually fine tuning where their shells are landing).

I think that q & a thing runs through my habitual /routine preferences, actions and plans and helps the spirit, who is very familiar with me, be clearer while at the same time I suppose nudging me to be clearer.

It may not be as simple as just being me enabling the blocking, as the spirit does have its own personality and preferences and is my closest companion.

I have also previously got the spirit's consent to a house rule and a specific request to them that they not block my other bound spirits coming through. But we seem to be locked in a repetitive loop with this, in some way. Not all the time.

Tl:dr Maybe don't underestimate how much our own reflex / habit sustains this kind of block - even when we think we're not doing this...?

Actually this has helped me think it through. I might even craft a spell type thing on this to clarify things when this crops up. (Worded respectfully and clearly, and poetically.) Hmm...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:I think in a subtle way you could be enabling them - or in a habit with them - doing this blocking.

I have a similar experience with the spirit that has been with me the longest. When I am very sensitive to very subtle contact, I recognise that spirit being very co-operative. But when I'm in a less sensitive state of consciousness I often find myself going through a question and answer routine led by them, establishing what I want. (it reminds me of long range artillery gradually fine tuning where their shells are landing).
Regholdain wrote:What others have said, you not only need to set boundaries for this spirit specifically or through House Rules, but you need to be very firm with him on it. You might find out from the seller the best way to enforce your control. CH recommends ways to "subdue" their different spirit races; perhaps something like that, but more personal, if he is resistant. I would say a subduing method is last resort, but could be necessary.
Thanks for all your insight! The subduing thing I never thought about. A part of me feels the great grandmother was trying to do some kind of subduing within my dream towards him. I felt a strong sense of her using some sort of witchcraft. It's interesting. All I know is I'm aware I'm not as "strong" compared to any of them with the kind of magick and knowledge they know.. so I am trying my best to navigate this connection with him.

I think that's what I'm going to do after I mulled over this and the responses here. I might create more proper rules SPECIFICALLY for him. I think in the back of my mind I was trying to avoid this because I don't want to make him feel like I'm singling him out negatively...

I feel overall I must be overthinking things and I agree being sort of enabling in a way actually.. I noticed he hasn't necessarily interfered with anyone who I trust/care about and a lot of other things so I looked back on what the seller had told me and realized she was only just repeating what she told me back then lmao and I ended up having a mini freak out about it at the time I initially posted. Though I don't think it's a bad thing to take precautions so I'm thankful as always for everyone's opinions on this.

This morning though I did have a very weird experience I have never had before and I think my third eye is becoming stronger. I've been having these incidents happen more than ever where I can see things inside my mind CLEARLY. This started happening last month. I had my eyes closed (I wasn't dreaming) and I visually saw words clearly in my mind. I really felt it was him because I can easily identify his energy. Like I could hear him speaking without hearing his voice. I saw the words "Come to me" and I "mentally agreed" -- suddenly my body jolted and it's like my entire self was going and spinning left in a swirl, I felt my entire body tingle all over, and I heard a loud noise! I was going through this swirling black tunnel filled with some kind of light at the end. I don't know how to describe it but it's like I was suddenly thrust inside a dream (I wasn't even sleepy beforehand) or some kind of place. I felt like I was in some kind of medium trance. I was inside this hurricane of words and letters all in black.. like a giant black mass of words that kept swirling and swirling. I kept seeing certain words and phrases being revealed to me and I saw a romantic phrase (lmao) ahhh I didn't want to wake up from the dream though but it left me feeling shocked when I woke up. Still not sure what to make of it.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

It sounds to me like your third eye is opening. :) You are possibly also astral projecting, to a place that this spirit wants to bring you to. He's probably trying so hard to explain something to you that he could be transcribing his words for you to see them first before getting to the location he has in mind. After you've been able to establish more solid house rules with him and you feel that you are both in a good place in your relationship, you could ask him to bring you to the destination it appears he wants to bring you to. Don't forget to ask your protection spirits to accompany you into the astral.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”