neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I got my gargoyle from the Spirits In Need Of A Home listing from BluJay76. She clearly states that these spirits might take a while to initiate bonding as they came from unfortunate or terrible pasts. I received my gargoyle 10 months ago and recently my other companions have been raving about him. This Gargoyle is my one and only. He doesn't communicate much with me per-se, but he has one of the highest favourable regards as protector of our home and keep. My entire spirit family recognize him as a friend and protector. I suppose he simply enjoys sitting on my roof top as I can imagine it can keep him very busy as I am in the city. I love that he does his job so incredibly well that he even makes some time to become great friends with my other companions. He has allowed a few WA unbounds through, though I think it was because another companion asked for permission... some of these guys seem to make friends wherever they go. I would love to hear about your gargoyles, they are so underrated!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I adore my gargoyle! He has been such a loyal protector of my home and family, he truly cares about us and he is such a comfort to have around. His energy is very grounding too, he has helped me out in times where my personal energy has been all over the place, his energy feels like a weighted blanket and I very much appreciate that when my anxiety gets too high.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

draco_star898 wrote:I adore my gargoyle! He has been such a loyal protector of my home and family, he truly cares about us and he is such a comfort to have around. His energy is very grounding too, he has helped me out in times where my personal energy has been all over the place, his energy feels like a weighted blanket and I very much appreciate that when my anxiety gets too high.
Thank you for sharing! They really are incredible. Does yours communicate with you often? Mine did say that he wanted to bond more this week, however every time I ask him he says he's busy and to ask later. LOL, he really enjoys it here... He keeps himself quite occupied but I suppose that's why my keep love him so much, he does his job exceptionally well.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Not as often as some actually but he has always been willing to communicate whenever I check up on him and talk with him. A lot of my companions are a bit more on the chatty side where as he is more of a constant felt presence.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I known my gargoyle for about a year now. For some reason I find it hard to talk to her, however she always keeps a constant eye out on me. When I first met her she protected me from the very start, I found that she takes her task as protector *very* seriously early on. I am eternally grateful to her.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Grey67 wrote:So I known my gargoyle for about a year now. For some reason I find it hard to talk to her, however she always keeps a constant eye out on me. When I first met her she protected me from the very start, I found that she takes her task as protector *very* seriously early on. I am eternally grateful to her.
I'm on the same boat as you. Mine is very hard to talk to as well, but he does an amazing job at protecting the house. I think the biggest reason why my spirits are so communicative with him is because he is the one to make sure the right spirits are allowed to enter our property. I'm sensing a trend that they take their jobs incredibly seriously that they don't have time for communication. It makes a lot of sense that they would be this way.

This is such a great way to learn more about them as there doesn't appear to be as much info for these devoted beings. Thank you for sharing! :)

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Our Gargoyle is very active at night. Mostly, because of the rules we put in place about scaring our physical family. T, is very very loving and very goofy. From what T has told me he very much enjoys our family time and seeing as we have a fairly large family, he greatly enjoys it. He also has an incredible love and or obsession with cats but, it's absolutely adorable.

T, will send me visions when there's an intruder or if he just wants to get my attention ( like our Hellhound ), and usually at night he'll mess around on the "wood" flooring when doing rounds with our Hellhound or our Courtwinds. Funny enough, he enjoys bitter tea like I do so yayyy bitter tea buddies, lmao!

I haven't seen him out in public quite yet but, I'm sure that'll come with time. I just thought I'd pop in and give T praise because I very much appreciate everything he does for myself and our family xoxo.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I recently got 2 gargoyles and yesterday I asked them to inform me of which vessel is truly spirited and which is "empty" and if some of the entities I "released" time ago are still around. They were very helpful and gave me a bit more clarity confirming also some of the things I already thought. I gave them a teaspoon of peanut butter as a "Thank You" treat after that. I tasked them to go around the house and not letting anything malicious in and to inform me if something malevolent is around.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

My gargoyle friends work extremely hard and are excellent at what they do. They also seem to enjoy their tasks quite a lot, which makes them pleasant to engage with.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Slaps98
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lanery
Zodiac:

My gargoyle works her hide off. Would love to say how much I appreciate the fact that she is more of a talker than what her reading said and also a big happy 826th birthday to her too!! Can't wait to celebrate many more with her!

Friend to all; Angel in disguise.

Return to “Gargoyle”