neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Some praise for your Gargoyle(s)

Postby MysticEmpath » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:47 pm

I got my gargoyle from the Spirits In Need Of A Home listing from BluJay76. She clearly states that these spirits might take a while to initiate bonding as they came from unfortunate or terrible pasts. I received my gargoyle 10 months ago and recently my other companions have been raving about him. This Gargoyle is my one and only. He doesn't communicate much with me per-se, but he has one of the highest favourable regards as protector of our home and keep. My entire spirit family recognize him as a friend and protector. I suppose he simply enjoys sitting on my roof top as I can imagine it can keep him very busy as I am in the city. I love that he does his job so incredibly well that he even makes some time to become great friends with my other companions. He has allowed a few WA unbounds through, though I think it was because another companion asked for permission... some of these guys seem to make friends wherever they go. I would love to hear about your gargoyles, they are so underrated!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Some praise for your Gargoyle(s)

Postby draco_star898 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:51 pm

I adore my gargoyle! He has been such a loyal protector of my home and family, he truly cares about us and he is such a comfort to have around. His energy is very grounding too, he has helped me out in times where my personal energy has been all over the place, his energy feels like a weighted blanket and I very much appreciate that when my anxiety gets too high.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Postby MysticEmpath » Thu May 02, 2019 1:04 pm

draco_star898 wrote:I adore my gargoyle! He has been such a loyal protector of my home and family, he truly cares about us and he is such a comfort to have around. His energy is very grounding too, he has helped me out in times where my personal energy has been all over the place, his energy feels like a weighted blanket and I very much appreciate that when my anxiety gets too high.

Thank you for sharing! They really are incredible. Does yours communicate with you often? Mine did say that he wanted to bond more this week, however every time I ask him he says he's busy and to ask later. LOL, he really enjoys it here... He keeps himself quite occupied but I suppose that's why my keep love him so much, he does his job exceptionally well.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor

Postby draco_star898 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Not as often as some actually but he has always been willing to communicate whenever I check up on him and talk with him. A lot of my companions are a bit more on the chatty side where as he is more of a constant felt presence.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Grey67 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:55 pm

So I known my gargoyle for about a year now. For some reason I find it hard to talk to her, however she always keeps a constant eye out on me. When I first met her she protected me from the very start, I found that she takes her task as protector *very* seriously early on. I am eternally grateful to her.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Postby MysticEmpath » Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 pm

Grey67 wrote:So I known my gargoyle for about a year now. For some reason I find it hard to talk to her, however she always keeps a constant eye out on me. When I first met her she protected me from the very start, I found that she takes her task as protector *very* seriously early on. I am eternally grateful to her.

I'm on the same boat as you. Mine is very hard to talk to as well, but he does an amazing job at protecting the house. I think the biggest reason why my spirits are so communicative with him is because he is the one to make sure the right spirits are allowed to enter our property. I'm sensing a trend that they take their jobs incredibly seriously that they don't have time for communication. It makes a lot of sense that they would be this way.

This is such a great way to learn more about them as there doesn't appear to be as much info for these devoted beings. Thank you for sharing! :)

Return to “Gargoyle”