SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh cool! Thanks for the info. That helps settle my fears a little bit more. I’m sure I’ll do the same with copying the binding!

ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Hi SilverElf and SapphireEyes! Let me know how things go on your end. I've not had any movements lately... I think... I did think a large calcite crystal had moved a few days ago, but I wasn't really sure of its exact position prior to noticing it was pulled forward, so I didn't count it. I put it back where I thought it should go. Nothing smaller has moved though. LOL
Hi after reading your post something very interesting happened. I posted it under the newbie section because I'm wondering if the charging cord in combination with my stone has increased the activity around me. It was very shocking. I think my spirits wanna play lol.

christbot
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unbiased
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Snow Raven
Zodiac:

I was just looking at that Apport spell and wondering if it can allow objects to disappear as well.

One of the ghosts in this house will throw something occasionally if someone plays some old female jazz music, like Billy Holiday. And one spirit likes to announce her presence by ringing the doorbell right before someone goes to press it. So, maybe the apport spell would make for too much chaos, lol.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”