neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay so I've been trying to find things that might help me get into contact with Hades and Gaia and can't really find anything. I've found no portals or anything to either of them, like wow are they just super elusive or have they been hiding from humans?

On creepyhollows , paganshoponline there is nothing for either and i looked on other spirit seller sites and have practically nothing. I've only managed to find 4 links from two shops that might help me.

Also, i would like to know of any experiences anyone has with Hades, Gaia and Poseidon and what they are like. Also if anyone has any spirits from them that they created that would be awesome to know about.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Also, i wanted to say that since i'm a Scorpio and even my Chinese zodiac is the water element this is one of the reasons i'm interested in Poseidon and because Hades has a connection to Scorpio that is one reason i'm interested in him.

With Gaia it's a bit more personal even though she may have something to do with one of my signs, i'm more interested in her because of who she is and what she represents in connection to my views and beliefs. As well as her having something to do with my life when i was born.

I have a spirit who was around me since birth who was promised to me by Gaia. Gaia created her and a few others to be sent out to select beings who needed protection, very few humans were sent one but i was picked due to the way i naturally attract other beings. Is what i was told when i got an around me since birth reading from a different spirit seller.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Anyone wanting to work with the Ancient Greek Deities should read Burkhart’s book on Ancient Greek religion. It is not a short or light read, but it’s where you should start. I feel like it’s foundational to even how to start approaching them.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Anyone wanting to work with the Ancient Greek Deities should read Burkhart’s book on Ancient Greek religion. It is not a short or light read, but it’s where you should start. I feel like it’s foundational to even how to start approaching them.
I'm gonna have to add that to my list... if only because Hades, Hecate, and Thanatos are also on my list... LOL
GoldenAitvaras wrote:Okay so I've been trying to find things that might help me get into contact with Hades and Gaia and can't really find anything. I've found no portals or anything to either of them, like wow are they just super elusive or have they been hiding from humans?

On creepyhollows , paganshoponline there is nothing for either and i looked on other spirit seller sites and have practically nothing. I've only managed to find 4 links from two shops that might help me.

Also, i would like to know of any experiences anyone has with Hades, Gaia and Poseidon and what they are like. Also if anyone has any spirits from them that they created that would be awesome to know about.
Generally, I feel the best ways to contact an immortal is to do so directly without help.

That said, Hades is considered by S Connolly to be one of the "Death Daemonic". Google something akin to "Hades Sigil" and you can always start with that image and a black candle with an additional offering of say oats, honey, milk, and/or beer and meditation on Hades and the connection that you would like to forge. Copied a sample image; in the image, Hades' sigil is "figure 41".
Alternatively, there is always an Immortal binding from CH - this would create a channel of contact for you directly to the Immortal similar to a spirit binding:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... GREEK.html

I would mention in customer notes your reasons for wanting the binding - what aspect of Hades you are most interested in, etc. It may help them create a better connection for you.

This one's not a direct channel for Hades, but you could always invite a Cerebus to your keep for the purpose of helping forge a connection to him:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... OUBLE.html

I can't really assist in regards to Gaia.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I contacted Hades and Gaia the old fashioned way (ie directly, instead of via a binding), via systems taught in books by various authors (both WA / light natured approaches).

I think you would need to ask CH if they will do one for you for Hades, Gaia or Prometheus. There must be a reason why Hades isn't listed.

The longer I've been on this forum the more I've come to realise that different bindings can access different sides of the same deity. Different ways of working with them directly must do that too, I think.

(A white arts type mind magic system contact with Hades energies is not identical to a 'LHP' / dark arts relationship with him. Although there must be substantial common factors.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Immortals”