Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.
Zodiac:

Ok so I live near this girl and we are already friends. She has a darker side that her parents suppress, and she is very anxious because of it. I was wanting to influence her to romanticly to be attracted to me and I could help her practice and be my dark queen. Thoughts about the idea?

Flames
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Clarify what you mean by “influence.” Because if you intend to use BA to accomplish this, it’s going to be a “no” from this forum, as evinced by a bazillion other threads.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Try https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PICK-ME- ... E-YOU.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/attract- ... -love.html
Or search the Creepy Hollows shop.

Everyone here says it is not good to try and influence someone against their will. It's okay to try and help along any natural attraction that is there. It is okay to maximise your chances or good luck in love. That kind of influence is okay.

But the considered opinion of experienced people here is that it is also not good for *you* to try to overcome someone's free will. There will always be consequences for you and in any case it is very much harder to try and use magic to get someone to like you if they really do not or to try and take away their free will. (Karmic consequences etc, not to mention becoming a really bad person.)

In real life you would find it hard to date someone that didn't want you to. And in real life it would be wrong and really bad to force them to against their will. And there would be consequences. It's not much different with magick.

In this analysis Black Arts magick would be the equivalent of drugging and kidnapping.

But there are things you can use to help things along ethically.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Trust me I am speaking from experiencing...I have done manipulative love magick with my own blood on a guy before (this was when I was stupid and borderline obsessive) and I reaped extreme consequences from that with my karma. I went through a lot because of it. I hurt one of my other soulmate connections because of it, because it would bring her bad luck and sickness. In the end I didn't even get the guy despite him acting obsessed out of nowhere with me because in reality he was talking to another girl. It got so out of control to the point I had to get help to undo what I did on him. Today this guy is now interested in me naturally but I am disinterested in him... but I can't forget what kind of trouble I put myself through.

Even "influence" I would say isn't possible. If someone is not meant for you and not in your destiny or your path, no amount of magick work done on them is going to get the result you want. It's the equivalent of mind rape or assault... if you wouldn't want someone to do that to you - then you shouldn't do it towards anyone else.
Even those so-called white magick spells that people believe don't affect free will, is still affecting their free will. I've been advised again and again by older experienced witches and practitioners in the past that you shouldn't bother with doing love magick on another person besides /yourself/. You might as well cast a spell on yourself to bring the right romantic love or relationship toward you instead of targeting someone.

Basically, don't bother turning that girl's head into a milkshake, unless you want to find out how that will negatively affect you.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

To put it in a nutshell: NO!

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

As everyone else stated above, that would be a bad move. Any sort of spell that bends free will is going to bounce back on you. Bad luck, misery, pain, sickness and the like. I am speaking from personal experience. It is not worth it! Plus the spell will have a bad effect on her too. She is your friend now but she may not be afterwards. Spells like that usually have the opposite affect long term. Sorry about being matter of fact but I wish I had resources like this and experienced people giving me advice.

Always seeking and always learning.
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

No, just no. Love spells never end well, you are taking away someones free will and manipulating them. Its just wrong. If you like this girl, focus on spells and companions that will make you more appealing and more attractive if you feel what you are doing presently isn't enough. But even then its a fine line.
Get a Kelpie companion, they are DA which is up your alley and they make people turn their heads in your direction ;) Mine is from Blujay and the first day I wore her vessel I got plenty of stares. They are great for beauty.
If this girl means that much to you, work on yourself - but don't try to change her.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If you like this girl and respect her, NO MAGIC.

Just use your natural wit, charm, personality and appearance. Be bold. See if she's interested. And then accept the answer and move on. Don't complicate it with magic.

That, and if you want a magical partnership why not just pursue that anyway? There's nothing wrong with starting off as friends.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Black Arts”