Hamsa Spirit Keeping shop

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you!!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Eve30
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn

About 2 weeks ago the seller did not respond to my question too. I met several sellers who also dont respond to reasonable questions. Of course I did not purchase anything from them. But this time I became curious.
As I understand the description the spirit vortex is a whirling fluid that sends a calling for special spirits in the astral. And like a custom conjure one spirit who wishes to be with you and resonates with your energy comes through. I could not sense any negativity accompany them and I am happy with them.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Eve30 wrote:About 2 weeks ago the seller did not respond to my question too. I met several sellers who also dont respond to reasonable questions. Of course I did not purchase anything from them. But this time I became curious.
If he/she didn't respond to you, how sure are you that if you encounter problem with the binding, he/she will help you, or at least respond to your email?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I think you make a mistake if you're acquiring bindings from anyone who has not responded to your questions or has legitimate info to answer these questions available on their site, but more importantly when there is no background/FAQ of the seller's alleged practice.

I get some of you are extremely new to this and I hesitate to judge you, but please.. and this is serious, it isn't hard to be more discerning. You may think paying a couple of dollars for something makes the risk worth it, NO. Just like it isn't worth the risk just because someone is offering you something for FREE and yet people commonly take new sellers up on free offers without knowing what they need to know about the seller's practice.

There are risks involved which I don't think everyone coming into this understand. It isn't just a risk of being outright scammed for your money, but issues such as: getting something OTHER than what you had asked for, getting something POORLY DONE, just generally not even knowing what the hell you have received and has messed with your energy.. and then being put off of meta-related practices entirely based on bad or delusional or misleading experiences.

Can you trust the seller? What history or reason do you have to go by for that trust? If you don't have a reason to trust them, they have to prove themselves. This person wasn't even willing to answer basic questions, and a few new sellers have been like that lately. Thinking they owe us nothing and they will still get customers.
Hold them to a higher standard! Support or 'tolerance' of unscrupulous sellers is damaging the integrity of this community worse than it already has been. Your spirituality is a supremely important part of your life, it is something to be critical with in regards to how you treat it and what you allow access.. some perhaps are seeing it under the pretense of being more of a 'metaphysical hobby' since 'spirit-keeping' is less commonly recognized as a determinant of one's spiritual health or progression.
While it is unique, it doesn't change that this involves your spirituality and the worth of your experience will be affected by the practitioners you engage here for any meta-related purpose.

I could go into a diatribe comparing practitioners of the meta to practitioners of medicine and how if you'd not trust a doctor to perform on your body you wouldn't take the risk with an untrusted spiritual practitioner either. I think I will just leave that up to the imagination at this point.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Sorry but that person sells what looks like pirated copies of books and even games! GAMES!
I wouldn't know what beings you're communicating with, but I seriously, really doubt they are from that person....
Maybe check your communication again or who you are talking to.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Sorry but that person sells what looks like pirated copies of books and even games! GAMES!
I wouldn't know what beings you're communicating with, but I seriously, really doubt they are from that person....
Maybe check your communication again or who you are talking to.
Omg! That wasn’t there last time I looked. That is BIZARRE!!!!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow. Uriel has become quite...shapely? Based on these pictures.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Noctua wrote:I think you make a mistake if you're acquiring bindings from anyone who has not responded to your questions or has legitimate info to answer these questions available on their site, but more importantly when there is no background/FAQ of the seller's alleged practice.

I get some of you are extremely new to this and I hesitate to judge you, but please.. and this is serious, it isn't hard to be more discerning. You may think paying a couple of dollars for something makes the risk worth it, NO. Just like it isn't worth the risk just because someone is offering you something for FREE and yet people commonly take new sellers up on free offers without knowing what they need to know about the seller's practice.

There are risks involved which I don't think everyone coming into this understand. It isn't just a risk of being outright scammed for your money, but issues such as: getting something OTHER than what you had asked for, getting something POORLY DONE, just generally not even knowing what the hell you have received and has messed with your energy.. and then being put off of meta-related practices entirely based on bad or delusional or misleading experiences.

Can you trust the seller? What history or reason do you have to go by for that trust? If you don't have a reason to trust them, they have to prove themselves. This person wasn't even willing to answer basic questions, and a few new sellers have been like that lately. Thinking they owe us nothing and they will still get customers.
Hold them to a higher standard! Support or 'tolerance' of unscrupulous sellers is damaging the integrity of this community worse than it already has been. Your spirituality is a supremely important part of your life, it is something to be critical with in regards to how you treat it and what you allow access.. some perhaps are seeing it under the pretense of being more of a 'metaphysical hobby' since 'spirit-keeping' is less commonly recognized as a determinant of one's spiritual health or progression.
While it is unique, it doesn't change that this involves your spirituality and the worth of your experience will be affected by the practitioners you engage here for any meta-related purpose.

I could go into a diatribe comparing practitioners of the meta to practitioners of medicine and how if you'd not trust a doctor to perform on your body you wouldn't take the risk with an untrusted spiritual practitioner either. I think I will just leave that up to the imagination at this point.
Thank you for this... I am still fairly new to this journey as you might suggest but in your rant I also feel like I was part of your attack process. So I feel a need to explain myself. When I commented directly after his post I had not yet visited the website he mentioned, but I am the kind of person who doesn't rain on everyone's parade immediately so I left a light hearted comment before I could find the time to look. After I visited the website, I would 120% agree not to do business with these people. I have only ever dealt with one seller who was a scam and it was my first purchase and ever since then I have done heavy HEAVY digging on the sellers practices as well as feedback from other purchasers, which is why if you've seen some of my posts, I ask about other's experiences about the sellers I'm interested in if I can't find information elsewhere. I appreciate that you are looking out for us newbies but maybe there is a way to discuss your points of view without putting us into a segregated corner.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I rather thought it was more directly a response to the person that made the purchase despite not receiving a reply from the seller. Given that the person who purchased despite the red flags did not exercise much caution at all. If you do your due diligence and you don't buy from questionable sellers, then it doesn't apply to you--and that's based solely on the text of Noc's post.

And if you DON'T act responsibly, then that exact type of communication is fair game. Not everyone treats spirits and entities well, and that includes sellers. So, you could end up with a sham purchase. You could end up bringing something dangerous into your life. Yould also end up trafficking in someone bound against their will. Those are big deals, and Noc's comment is appropriately calibrated for that.

Return to “Seller Review”