Aurora Magick / AstralD

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
Ephemeral wrote:This one's a long overdue one. I'll keep it simple, since Ori above already shares similar points to how I feel about Aurora, and her work.

Aurora (to me) is a good friend, and I'm not trying to blow smoke up her ass for the sake of being friends, but man is this woman good at what she does. Her write-ups are one, if not the most detailed write-ups i have ever gotten from any other conjurer with so much thought put into them. She's an amazingly friendly person who will try to the best of her ability give you the upmost best customer service, while also being extremely patient if you've got any questions. Though, what I admire about Aurora the most is the pride she takes in her work. Never have I been disappointed in what I have gotten from her because of the commendable effort she puts in to ensure you get the best being(s), and service. I honestly can't recommend her enough, seriously you'll never feel despondent with what you'll get from her.
Is this the same Aurora from Mystic lovers and Oceans ?
Nope,

I am Aurora Magick, I have my own separate website. I think I know who you are talking about, if they are on FB. Aurora is not an uncommon witchy name <3

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

In December of 2018, I had placed an order for a Reiki session followed by an infusion of Angel energy. I would like to say that I appreciate the energy and the long write up for the Chakras as well. And on discord there was a raffle that would nail me a Cutie Soul Fox, I won! He's so cute! I would 10/10 recommend her shop!

The only con I could think of was the wait, but she is an individual practitioner with a list and she gets sick easily, so if you want something to be done perhaps placing the order a few weeks ahead. I don't mean this as an insult.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Opelia Rendon wrote:In December of 2018, I had placed an order for a Reiki session followed by an infusion of Angel energy. I would like to say that I appreciate the energy and the long write up for the Chakras as well. And on ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** there was a raffle that would nail me a Cutie Soul Fox, I won! He's so cute! I would 10/10 recommend her shop!

The only con I could think of was the wait, but she is an individual practitioner with a list and she gets sick easily, so if you want something to be done perhaps placing the order a few weeks ahead. I don't mean this as an insult.
I've been thinking about getting a cutie soul fox from her shop. You are very lucky!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Maybe I should get another soon XD Buddy buddy

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

is she still active? even a web search does not turn up her shop...... thanks.... FF

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

FiercelyFree wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:15 pm is she still active? even a web search does not turn up her shop...... thanks.... FF
Ive just googled Aurora then magiick and it came up uwu

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yep, she's still around: https://www.auroramagick.com/

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks..... yes, the site comes up, BUT is it still active? had anyone corresponded with her recently? or ordered?.... FF

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She still does take orders, but you need to order off her discord. You can find the link on her website

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

Appreciate the help - her entities are awesome...........FF

Return to “Seller Review”