active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

kindred wrote:I have done ayahuasca 5 times with shamans and the experiences were amazingly beautiful, very spiritual, healing, loving & the connection with my spirit family went through the roof.

Recently, my best friend done DMT TWICE, Once with his brother, where he met the creator and had the best day of his life ever band once with his friend and he thought all the horror movies he watched in his life manifested and he was terrified!

the difference is one was outside, in a field ( in nature) the second time was in a house where everything came alive, even the walls had pores and were breathing!

he has been put off and says he will only do it with his brother in the future!
I was thinking of trying ayahuasca after seeing some on ebay, but heard it makes you vomit loads, Im a bit vomit phobic so dare not try , lol I ended up sticking to mugwort .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yes, I've heard it is an unprecedented amount of vomiting. And I've come to the conclusion that vomiting is a young person's game, from where I'm sitting. XD

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

lolaberry wrote:
kindred wrote:I have done ayahuasca 5 times with shamans and the experiences were amazingly beautiful, very spiritual, healing, loving & the connection with my spirit family went through the roof.

Recently, my best friend done DMT TWICE, Once with his brother, where he met the creator and had the best day of his life ever band once with his friend and he thought all the horror movies he watched in his life manifested and he was terrified!

the difference is one was outside, in a field ( in nature) the second time was in a house where everything came alive, even the walls had pores and were breathing!

he has been put off and says he will only do it with his brother in the future!
I was thinking of trying ayahuasca after seeing some on ebay, but heard it makes you vomit loads, Im a bit vomit phobic so dare not try , lol I ended up sticking to mugwort .
I have a phobia of vomiting. Ayahuasca is completely different, it is not vomiting. More like deep purging . Not the same feeling as you get when vomitting.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Yes, I've heard it is an unprecedented amount of vomiting. And I've come to the conclusion that vomiting is a young person's game, from where I'm sitting. XD

No, it is like a spiritual purge.
You also eat raw foods for 2 weeks before ayahuasca, soo it's light and life changing.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”