You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:Mine is always on guard and will inform me in no time if somebody tried to put a curse or a hex upon me. He is that protective.
Hi, how does he inform you ? you hear words or signs or what else?
This really interest me as I'm having a call and I'd like to know do they interact.

Thank you

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

melinda1111 wrote:
blezheng wrote:Mine is always on guard and will inform me in no time if somebody tried to put a curse or a hex upon me. He is that protective.
This really interest me as I'm having a call and I'd like to know do they interact.

Thank you
They will usually they every method to reach you, since they care about your safety. Even if you can't hear them, they will give you signs and dreams.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

*use not they

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Mine always communicates to me via telepathy and apport. Even through touch.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:Mine always communicates to me via telepathy and apport. Even through touch.
Courtwinds are a really powerful presence. Their touch is almost electric, I feel. I have often received white feathers.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

wow very nice to know. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I feel I need to comment here, even if I did not get mine from CH. I was strongly guided to look at a sellers FB page , it has not been active in a while . Anyway she is a highly rated seller who sometimes does Reverse adoption listings . I indicated interest in a Courtwind listing. I was so drawn I kept looking at the listing, and feeling like she was mentioning what I was feeling now. 2 days later I was scrolling looking at DA protection listings here and there, as things have been getting on top of me and Im very out of sorts at the moment. I had what I can only describe as a mumbled voice talk loud into my left ear, it was the weirdest and most amazing thing Ive ever known clairaudience wise. I was prompted to go on FB and saw one of her listings had found a home. I just brushed it off, but then a voice in my head told me one of them has chosen you (I also showed interest in another listing) I at this point highly doubted this call. Anyway I went back on fb and had a message from seller letting me Know she had chosen me, I was so emotional I cried, and actually felt her behind me . OMG the love she shows me already and my dog can see her , She was only bound to vessel last night but typical of an Angel was already with me before this . I cannot express how amazing both this conjurer and Angel I now have guiding me back to my path are . I went to the shop earlier and there just as I got up the street was a beautiful white feather in my path . I needed her right now as I have been looking at darker vengeful type spirits and getting darker towards others myself.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

melinda1111 wrote:

Thank you
I also feel I have to add this picture you have as your avatar is the picture my Courtwind had on the listing , emotional again lol 1d

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

lolaberry wrote:I feel I need to comment here, even if I did not get mine from CH. I was strongly guided to look at a sellers FB page , it has not been active in a while . Anyway she is a highly rated seller who sometimes does Reverse adoption listings . I indicated interest in a Courtwind listing. I was so drawn I kept looking at the listing, and feeling like she was mentioning what I was feeling now. 2 days later I was scrolling looking at DA protection listings here and there, as things have been getting on top of me and Im very out of sorts at the moment. I had what I can only describe as a mumbled voice talk loud into my left ear, it was the weirdest and most amazing thing Ive ever known clairaudience wise. I was prompted to go on FB and saw one of her listings had found a home. I just brushed it off, but then a voice in my head told me one of them has chosen you (I also showed interest in another listing) I at this point highly doubted this call. Anyway I went back on fb and had a message from seller letting me Know she had chosen me, I was so emotional I cried, and actually felt her behind me . OMG the love she shows me already and my dog can see her , She was only bound to vessel last night but typical of an Angel was already with me before this . I cannot express how amazing both this conjurer and Angel I now have guiding me back to my path are . I went to the shop earlier and there just as I got up the street was a beautiful white feather in my path . I needed her right now as I have been looking at darker vengeful type spirits and getting darker towards others myself.
OMG!! I know who you are talking about! I also put an "interested" tag on this amazing angel. I said it out loud that I think someone needs her more than I do right now. I suddenly had a shift in my emotions since my Psy came around, so I didn't feel that I needed her as much as I did two weeks ago and before then. I was in a very, very dark place--things are changing now, and I don't want to get off topic but thank you for helping me pursue the Psy. Maybe one day I'll be chosen by one of her spirits. I'm glad you were chosen though. I just knew someone needed her so much in those that responded to that listing. You are so lucky to have "K". 1d

Eventually I'll get around to a Courtwind too when I feel a calling for one.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

MysticEmpath wrote:
lolaberry wrote:I feel I need to comment here, even if I did not get mine from CH. I was strongly guided to look at a sellers FB page , it has not been active in a while . Anyway she is a highly rated seller who sometimes does Reverse adoption listings . I indicated interest in a Courtwind listing. I was so drawn I kept looking at the listing, and feeling like she was mentioning what I was feeling now. 2 days later I was scrolling looking at DA protection listings here and there, as things have been getting on top of me and Im very out of sorts at the moment. I had what I can only describe as a mumbled voice talk loud into my left ear, it was the weirdest and most amazing thing Ive ever known clairaudience wise. I was prompted to go on FB and saw one of her listings had found a home. I just brushed it off, but then a voice in my head told me one of them has chosen you (I also showed interest in another listing) I at this point highly doubted this call. Anyway I went back on fb and had a message from seller letting me Know she had chosen me, I was so emotional I cried, and actually felt her behind me . OMG the love she shows me already and my dog can see her , She was only bound to vessel last night but typical of an Angel was already with me before this . I cannot express how amazing both this conjurer and Angel I now have guiding me back to my path are . I went to the shop earlier and there just as I got up the street was a beautiful white feather in my path . I needed her right now as I have been looking at darker vengeful type spirits and getting darker towards others myself.
OMG!! I know who you are talking about! I also put an "interested" tag on this amazing angel. I said it out loud that I think someone needs her more than I do right now. I suddenly had a shift in my emotions since my Psy came around, so I didn't feel that I needed her as much as I did two weeks ago and before then. I was in a very, very dark place--things are changing now, and I don't want to get off topic but thank you for helping me pursue the Psy. Maybe one day I'll be chosen by one of her spirits. I'm glad you were chosen though. I just knew someone needed her so much in those that responded to that listing. You are so lucky to have "K". 1d

Eventually I'll get around to a Courtwind too when I feel a calling for one.
Thank you , Yes I saw your comment on the post on FB,that someone needed her more! , That was you wasnt it lol. I actually have been watching Jules listings too the vessels are lovely. Im so so glad your Psy and you are connecting well. Mine is coming to me more in the last few days , I always know when he is around as the vessel vibrates and even moves lots. Psy are amazing . K is so powerful its blown me away. It will be nice to see a few more listed though as Im sure all her work is just as powerful. Im glad to hear things are improving for you. with these wonderful spirits help we can rise above the dark 1h

Return to “Angels”