You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Courtwind Angel Experiences

Postby MysticEmpath » Sat May 11, 2019 2:01 pm

lolaberry wrote:
Thank you , Yes I saw your comment on the post on FB,that someone needed her more! , That was you wasnt it lol. I actually have been watching Jules listings too the vessels are lovely. Im so so glad your Psy and you are connecting well. Mine is coming to me more in the last few days , I always know when he is around as the vessel vibrates and even moves lots. Psy are amazing . K is so powerful its blown me away. It will be nice to see a few more listed though as Im sure all her work is just as powerful. Im glad to hear things are improving for you. with these wonderful spirits help we can rise above the dark 1h

Oh, that wasn't me. I was the second one that posted. I just felt it right afterwards, the energy shift. I knew someone else needed her. I'm so glad it was you! Small world, lol. I'm going to be on the lookout for more of her listings as I heard so many great things about her spirits. Hopefully, one day I'll have the experience of being picked by one of them. 1d

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Re: Courtwind Angel Experiences

Postby lolaberry » Sat May 11, 2019 2:14 pm

MysticEmpath wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Thank you , Yes I saw your comment on the post on FB,that someone needed her more! , That was you wasnt it lol. I actually have been watching Jules listings too the vessels are lovely. Im so so glad your Psy and you are connecting well. Mine is coming to me more in the last few days , I always know when he is around as the vessel vibrates and even moves lots. Psy are amazing . K is so powerful its blown me away. It will be nice to see a few more listed though as Im sure all her work is just as powerful. Im glad to hear things are improving for you. with these wonderful spirits help we can rise above the dark 1h

Oh, that wasn't me. I was the second one that posted. I just felt it right afterwards, the energy shift. I knew someone else needed her. I'm so glad it was you! Small world, lol. I'm going to be on the lookout for more of her listings as I heard so many great things about her spirits. Hopefully, one day I'll have the experience of being picked by one of them. 1d

Ah , I was the last lol. I also commented on the Vamp, couldnt resist that 1d . Aww I really hope you do , I honestly believe Angels do tend to pick us, as do many spirits , But Angels more so .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Angels”