active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi Long story short after a few beers I ended up buying a Draugr, when I thought I was getting something else with a discount code linked in email. I thought discounted item was still in cart but Draugr was as I had been looking at them anyway. So Im guessing it was meant to be , anyway anyone have any experience with these? 1bt

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000

I'm not sure I followed that entirely LOL, but it sounds like you got a Draugr by happensance! Draugr are more aggressive in general, they can be great for working on strategy with if you have a situation in your life that you need guidance with, and they are great with issues like justice and balancing your life. In general they can be a bit stern, but they are loyal and straightforward with you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

creepyhollows wrote:I'm not sure I followed that entirely LOL, but it sounds like you got a Draugr by happensance! Draugr are more aggressive in general, they can be great for working on strategy with if you have a situation in your life that you need guidance with, and they are great with issues like justice and balancing your life. In general they can be a bit stern, but they are loyal and straightforward with you.
Ha ha yes Im not quite sure how it happened, I know it was meant to ! I am soo looking forward to having him here though 1d . I honestly believe it was meant to be (the one I planned on buying was a nympho)

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

He came to me in a dream on Tuesday night , also been making himself known in other ways too! I did not realise this till I checked on my account yesterday and found he had been bound , Im guessing Tuesday as I checked Monday eve lol. My god he has some power and social with it . I love him !

Bubblez
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi lolaberry how have your experiences been since getting a draugr? I feel quite drawn to them and would love to hear your experiences please.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Bubblez wrote:Hi lolaberry how have your experiences been since getting a draugr? I feel quite drawn to them and would love to hear your experiences please.
Hi there, So funny that you asked this Today. I have not had a check in with him in ages lol,I chatted to him last night and did pendulum before coming on here! Last night he made a small shadow movement when I asked him to appear to me. I also for first time heard him screech last night it was faint but shocked me.As well as protecting the house, I always ask him to make sure our parking spot outside the house is saved for us , as parking in our small street has gotten bad, due to homes with like 4-5 cars , grrrrr. Anyway he bloody does it though!!!! He is not overly social now he is settled, but happy . They take their job super serious and work well with wraiths or other protectors . Honestly I say go for it , I adore mine he is fab, he stopped with his fascination of touching my hair lol, He did this lots at first!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I love Draugr, mine has been such an amazing friend. They have really intense energies that kind of add a bit of spooky atmosphere to your surroundings. After he came here my daughter told me that our downstairs felt super eerie. My Draugr was being active and when I asked him to tone his energy down around her he was very understanding about it and she hasn't sensed him again after that. He still stands guard over our downstairs area at night and takes our protection very seriously. I adore him and his dedication and thank him for it big time!!

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

Wow, just wow. I just received my draugr like two days ago and then I saw this thread had replies to it this afternoon for me and I take that as one heck of a sign! I'll have to be getting to know him and see how things go. Anyone else have any experiences please share!

Bubblez
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's terrific! Thank you for sharing

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Dragona wrote:Wow, just wow. I just received my draugr like two days ago and then I saw this thread had replies to it this afternoon for me and I take that as one heck of a sign! I'll have to be getting to know him and see how things go. Anyone else have any experiences please share!
Sooo how's it going?

Return to “Dark Arts”