jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Has anyone bought their Dandelion service? If so how did it go?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I have and its pretty neat bc they send you a document after purchase that has an invocation and code to say that pretty much binds the spirit to you or a vessel instantly.

I have four spirits from them, three of them are amazing dragons, one is a witch spirit who was a dandelion binding, and I would totally recommend them! The spirits presence and energy are strong and they bond quickly to you. I also really like that they have excellent customer service as well, they ship quickly and reply to emails in a very timely manner.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

draco_star898 wrote:I have and its pretty neat bc they send you a document after purchase that has an invocation and code to say that pretty much binds the spirit to you or a vessel instantly.

I have four spirits from them, three of them are amazing dragons, one is a witch spirit who was a dandelion binding, and I would totally recommend them! The spirits presence and energy are strong and they bond quickly to you. I also really like that they have excellent customer service as well, they ship quickly and reply to emails in a very timely manner.
Thank you I was looking at Dragon Fae <3 Think In the next few weeks I may go for it 1ak

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

OK , So I went for it and got a Dandelion service as Im in the UK, It is an instant distance binding. I kept going on their site and was drawn to a Hell bat vamp , at first I thought Naaa , not for me , too dark. I was so drawn though, and it wasnt the pic either TBH. After a few times of seeing if he was still there, I read the info and thought OK Im drawn go for it. So you get an invocation to use and at first I got it wrong (you have to read the numbers) Anyway the seller was so quick in replying to me and helpful, I even got a freebie to help me! So after doing it right then doing a vessel transfer , I was not liking the dark thoughts lol , I could instantly feel his energy in the vessel. He has been with me 2 weeks and the last 2 days Im seeing small dark shades out the corner of my eye. His vessel has so much energy it buzzes. He is so darkly protective and yet so soft and caring with me . He seems to want to be around me all the time ,he protests if I dont carry his vessel and likes me to hold it a lot. He seems more animal than human which is amazing . I asked him to do a task last night which he did so quickly I was blown away! His communication already is great. There is an issue with my Psy vamp not liking him but we are working on this . I cannot recommend Jinn and Tonics enough , I love my Hell Bat and how close he is to me already ! Honestly their Dandelion service is a must and has just had new spirits added ;)

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

lolaberry wrote: I cannot recommend Jinn and Tonics enough , I love my Hell Bat and how close he is to me already !
Jinnandtonics are among the top 3 sellers in my opinion.
I have two of their Hell Bat Vamps and can say, that they are totally awesome.
Dark? Yes.
Still: High recommendation 1ht 1ht 1ht

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Luminoire wrote:
lolaberry wrote: I cannot recommend Jinn and Tonics enough , I love my Hell Bat and how close he is to me already !
Dark? Yes.
Im so glad I went for it, I read this thread a few times and even had a gut feeling I should do it. It was your post that helped push me, I did not understand why I was drawn to his listing. I went on like this for over a week lol. Im vegan and was in the mind set it would be pointless , but my partner, He is a meat eater and O (my hell bat) pointed out its all cool 1lo . It was the whole Hell bat title that made me a bit wary , but he is not as bad as he sounded. I would say to enemies hell ya, but he is soft as a puppy around me 1ak . Ooh tell me more about yours 1d

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Luminoire wrote:
Dark? Yes.
I just looked back and it was not even your post, sorry it was another Hell bat . Is yours Spirit like mine is?

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lolaberry wrote: I just looked back and it was not even your post, sorry it was another Hell bat . Is yours Spirit like mine is?
Yes, I believe so.
Hell Bat Vampires from Jinnandtonics, right?

Like I said, I find them very amazing. They are quite a force against enemies but personally as companions very sweet softies, who would do anything for me. It´s this mixture I find so interesting.
I got them 4 years ago and would never want to miss them. They are very special.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Luminoire wrote:
lolaberry wrote: I just looked back and it was not even your post, sorry it was another Hell bat . Is yours Spirit like mine is?
Yes, I believe so.
Hell Bat Vampires from Jinnandtonics, right?

Like I said, I find them very amazing. They are quite a force against enemies but personally as companions very sweet softies, who would do anything for me. It´s this mixture I find so interesting.
I got them 4 years ago and would never want to miss them. They are very special.
Exactly ! Im both amazed and amused at how sweet and puppy soft he is with me. He wants to be around me all the time, Ive only had him here just over 2 weeks . I can see him being a firm fave of mine in the coming months! They really do have some power behind them and chatter mine does chatter 1s

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lolaberry wrote:
Exactly ! Im both amazed and amused at how sweet and puppy soft he is with me. He wants to be around me all the time, Ive only had him here just over 2 weeks . I can see him being a firm fave of mine in the coming months! They really do have some power behind them and chatter mine does chatter 1s
That sounds very familiar to me. 1s
You will love him. 1ks

Return to “Seller Review”