TheShadowOfAries

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

https://beyondtheveil.store/shop/thesha ... H8DbRhOkew

Thought I'd start a proper review thread for Aries instead of just having reviews on her seller announcement lol. (You can find those reviews here topic75538.html)

I just this weekend bought a preconjure from Aries and all I can say is wow! He's an Aphrodite's Erotic Angel and his energy is off the charts powerful, lusty and exciting.

He's quite the charming fellow, sweet, playful, loves music and dancing and he's very eager to please lol. I absolutely love him to pieces, he's already come into my dreams several times and I have felt him touch my face and play with my hair in waking life as well. I've also seen him manifest as deep red flashes of light out of the corner of my eye. That's quite a bit more manifestations than I usually get from my companions (with one or two exceptions) this quickly! Just goes to show how much power Aries puts into her conjurations, in my opinion.

I couldn't be happier with him.

Aries herself is wonderful to work with, very kind and quick to respond to questions or concerns. I highly recommend her shop 10/10 would definitely buy from again!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This is amazing it makes me happy when companions show the love for their new keepers yay manifesting! I’m happy you two are getting off and a good foot and thank you so much : )
Many Blessings ✨

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

( so I left a review on her seller announcements, I decided to copy and paste it over here, so more people can be aware of her great service & I have an update)
I just got my spirit from Aries today, he’s wonderful I felt him immediately. I was just playing on my phone and all of a sudden I felt this immense energy, and my lips started tingling. I felt the need to check my email and when I did , I saw Aries emailed me with my spirit info. I’m very happy with her service, she’s so nice,understanding , and does amazing work :) will definitely be back again.

Update:
Lmao I thought he was already bound to me because I kept sensing him, but I just got an email saying he’s now officially bound to me, so I guess he was hanging out with me anyways 1d I gave him an offering earlier and I could feel his energy vibrating throughout my body.

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha he is quite the impresser xD wishing you two all the best!
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

My abilities are crap (and I should probably stop telling myself that) but I have enjoyed working with Aries. Her dis.cord is fun and she’s really personable.
I recommend her in-depth What Am I reading.
Also I got her demon ritual, which I really liked because it is a joint process. I enjoyed having the chance to participate on my end and wish that more seller services were like that since the practice is good for me and I feel more involved.
(Too soon to report on results.)

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lokakisa wrote:My abilities are crap (and I should probably stop telling myself that) but I have enjoyed working with Aries. Her dis.cord is fun and she’s really personable.
I recommend her in-depth What Am I reading.
Also I got her demon ritual, which I really liked because it is a joint process. I enjoyed having the chance to participate on my end and wish that more seller services were like that since the practice is good for me and I feel more involved.
(Too soon to report on results.)
I’m happy you are enjoying yourself thus far : ) from here with the ritual I’d say dive in. Who ever the demon lord/lady you chose. Start asking them questions. Ask for signs. I made it so people could also understand and feel a hand in magic and yes get that practice. I feel rituals should be involved because you should feel important and close to the magic or being it provokes. This is what the meta is about to me. The connections and relationships you have with it’s beings and magic. From here just work on what you feel drawn to work on. Things will start to creep in and manifest in a few diff ways that are noticeable for you. The demonic is waiting. Don’t be afraid to take that final step
Love, Light and Many blessings
Aries

SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

(So I got another companion from Aries on 4/30, I forgot to put review on here so I’m gonna copy and paste it , so others can be aware of her great shop)

I just got my second companion from Aries and I’m so happy. He’s so nice and comforting, even though I haven’t had him long I feel very close to him already. I always feel his presence and his energy surrounding me. I think he’s been working on my 3rd eye because it has been tingling a lot lately. I can’t wait to bond more with him. <3 thank you Aries, everyone should get a companion from her.

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

That’s awesome! I’m happy you can feel comfortable with him so cute ❤️

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

It's almost 3am for me but I was so excited to receive my 'What am I?' reading. I know that she's busy atm but it wasn't a long wait (two weeks). Sooo, this reading was spot-on! I haven't expected the entities listed but it all makes sense. It was a pretty long reading consisting of a description of the beings and an helpful advice, which was beautifully written. This was my first order and not my last one. She's kind and gifted. I just love it!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Adrasteia wrote:It's almost 3am for me but I was so excited to receive my 'What am I?' reading. I know that she's busy atm but it wasn't a long wait (two weeks). Sooo, this reading was spot-on! I haven't expected the entities listed but it all makes sense. It was a pretty long reading consisting of a description of the beings and an helpful advice, which was beautifully written. This was my first order and not my last one. She's kind and gifted. I just love it!
I’m happy you enjoyed it!

Return to “Seller Review”