Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

A funny thing just happened ... Here I was awaiting news of my first spirit , a gregori watcher set to arrive any day this week from CH. I already started thinking in my mind as if I was talking to him that I would welcome him with Mangoes( it’s Mango season in India now and is very popular here). I already had bought some mangoes, one reserved for him. Today after I came home from work out of the blue, a bat started flying into my room and started circling around. It took a few moments to realise that it was a bat and I freaked out!!!!! screamed !!!!! And the bat flew away to the kitchen and then I closed all my room doors and stayed inside. My landlords children had heard my scream and came running to check if I was ok. They did see the bat flying away. I was trembling with fear and told them I really hate bats. They said that this is the first time they have seen a bat inside their house. And the kids are in their early 20s... Now this could be a pure coincidence and I am trying to link everything to the possibility that it could have been the Gregori watcher angel as I said in the mind this morning that I wish I could see him. But I am thinking why at all an angel would have chosen to manifest as a bat? If it is a vampire then yes bats make sense ... On another note I am thinking that it could have been the Sang Vamp that I repeatedly keep looking at in CH shop.... or it could have just been a real fruit bat who was eyeing my mangoes lol... But now this makes me think that I should wish in my mind that if my watcher wants to manifest as a creature then he should manifest as a dove, pigeon or a sparrow :P

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would look up the symbolism for bats, as it may not have anything to do with vampires at all (except for hollywood propaganda, etc). I think there might be something more than just something to do with vampires, it could very well have been your gregori watcher. Or, even more than likely, it was just a bat that accidentally wound its way into your living space. But definitely I recommend looking up some bat symbolism and see what feels right to you :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
NorthWood
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.
Zodiac:

Honestly entities could manifest as anything. Perhaps your spirit picked a bat to show you it's presence because it's something totally our of the normal.
"Hey here is something super weird so that you know it's me and not a mere common occurrence." I could see myself doing something like that if I was a spirit.

Flames
nina
active contributor
active contributor

featheredstar wrote:I would look up the symbolism for bats, as it may not have anything to do with vampires at all (except for hollywood propaganda, etc). I think there might be something more than just something to do with vampires, it could very well have been your gregori watcher. Or, even more than likely, it was just a bat that accidentally wound its way into your living space. But definitely I recommend looking up some bat symbolism and see what feels right to you :)
Found this:
Having bats inside your house means some changes are going to happen in your life.

This maybe a change in your lifestyle, food habits, your immediate surroundings, the people you know etc.

However, humans should accept them with ambition and optimism. This transition is a spiritual one and we should receive it as aspiritual evolution or growth from a different realm. They also revolutionises our perspective regarding this world.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

featheredstar wrote:I would look up the symbolism for bats, as it may not have anything to do with vampires at all (except for hollywood propaganda, etc). I think there might be something more than just something to do with vampires, it could very well have been your gregori watcher. Or, even more than likely, it was just a bat that accidentally wound its way into your living space. But definitely I recommend looking up some bat symbolism and see what feels right to you :)
And this:

Some say bats signal the presence of a haunted soul inside the house. This gets scary. But these spirits or ghosts mean no harm. They usually come to help us out in a friendly manner.

Occurrences of weird paranormal activities inside the house are a sign of extension of support from the spirits, a friendly means of interaction. You should gather courage and try to talk back to them too.”

But honestly haunted soul is scary

nina
active contributor
active contributor

NorthWood wrote:Honestly entities could manifest as anything. Perhaps your spirit picked a bat to show you it's presence because it's something totally our of the normal.
"Hey here is something super weird so that you know it's me and not a mere common occurrence." I could see myself doing something like that if I was a spirit.
Agree... especially if it’s an attention seeking spirit , lol

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

nina wrote:
And this:

Some say bats signal the presence of a haunted soul inside the house. This gets scary. But these spirits or ghosts mean no harm. They usually come to help us out in a friendly manner.

Occurrences of weird paranormal activities inside the house are a sign of extension of support from the spirits, a friendly means of interaction. You should gather courage and try to talk back to them too.”

But honestly haunted soul is scary
I wouldn't consider it to be too scary! Just something unknown. But with these, and what Northwood said, I think its very possible then that a spirit was around making its presence known.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “General Questions”