Could Spirits in Our Keep. Effect our Mood?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:They *could*, but a very specific and rare form of bipolar can do this too. Discuss it with your care providers.
Many times I wanted discussed I might be bipolar. But my primary care providers. Refuse to do tests. They don’t believe I’m bipolar in anyway, shape and or form.
I have a family member with bipolar II that shows itself in swings between depression and anger more than depression and mania. My understanding is that the average amount of time for a diagnosis of this manifestation of the disease is eight years. I'm not saying you for sure have it. But I am saying that if it is a recurring concern in your mind it might be a good idea to see a psychiatrist who specializes specifically in bipolar given that it can be a difficult diagnosis for more general practitioners to tease out.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
SirJusty wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:They *could*, but a very specific and rare form of bipolar can do this too. Discuss it with your care providers.
Many times I wanted discussed I might be bipolar. But my primary care providers. Refuse to do tests. They don’t believe I’m bipolar in anyway, shape and or form.
I have a family member with bipolar II that shows itself in swings between depression and anger more than depression and mania. My understanding is that the average amount of time for a diagnosis of this manifestation of the disease is eight years. I'm not saying you for sure have it. But I am saying that if it is a recurring concern in your mind it might be a good idea to see a psychiatrist who specializes specifically in bipolar given that it can be a difficult diagnosis for more general practitioners to tease out.
I think I understand what you mean. Many thanks as well. I think they (ones you suggested) could take my insurance to. (Many don’t) But it’s best to keep trying to get tests. Least I assume of what I read in your suggestion. After all I should get help, should I not? I feel maybe try online test/quiz. I’m sure some be accurate and or possibly not. Than bring to dr.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

100% they can. I actually find myself getting angry or annoyed when I start to rebond with my vampires especially. For no reason I’m just getting smart with my family or staying to myself x D and it’s like I can’t help it, it jus happens. But say I spend a lot of time with a diff being say a sterling angel. I laugh ALOT at the dumbest things and I’m very VERY silly. So my companions directly and intensely affect my moods x D we meditate and calm the emotions I feel together so I’m not all over the place

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “General Questions”