Is it true, if song keep popping in head. Is it a message?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

How would/should determine what the message mean? This certain song from Naruto Shippuden. “Distance/You Are My Friend” by (I tried looking up, but couldn’t find author)

I keep saying myself everyday I’m bad friend. Yet, since 3 days ago and keep going today. It’s happening none stop and getting stronger. (It’s strange I’m fan of all Naruto series. Haven’t watched it for long time.)

I wonder if there’s a hidden message just for me/me in particular? Within the song. That I have to/must unlock? I wonder if that why this song keep, growing/happening.

If there was a message hidden. How do I unlock the message/meaning of the song? How do I not palargise. Meaning how do I find the answer without copying the lyrics?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If it is a sign, you're the only one for whom the message will make sense. If you have a song repeating in your head, and you think there is a message for you in the lyrics, then I would suggest writing them out, by hand, on a piece of paper and seeing what about the lyrics stands out to you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:If it is a sign, you're the only one for whom the message will make sense. If you have a song repeating in your head, and you think there is a message for you in the lyrics, then I would suggest writing them out, by hand, on a piece of paper and seeing what about the lyrics stands out to you.
Hi, thank you. Think I understand. Think it’s makes more since then I’m thinking about. Although this shouldn’t be shared by anyone but myself?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Depends, weeding out the mundane which would the first thing to do

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:How would/should determine what the message mean? This certain song from Naruto Shippuden. “Distance/You Are My Friend” by (I tried looking up, but couldn’t find author)
I keep saying myself everyday I’m bad friend. Yet, since 3 days ago and keep going today. It’s happening none stop and getting stronger. (It’s strange I’m fan of all Naruto series. Haven’t watched it for long time.)
I wonder if there’s a hidden message just for me/me in particular? Within the song. That I have to/must unlock? I wonder if that why this song keep, growing/happening.
If there was a message hidden. How do I unlock the message/meaning of the song? How do I not palargise. Meaning how do I find the answer without copying the lyrics?
The song itself you are talking about is just titled Distance. You are my friend just happens to be part of the chorus. It's like with the song Go! by Flow from the original Naruto, everyone and their mother assumed it was called Fighting Dreamers, due to that being the most repeated part of the chorus.

But all that aside, the answer you seek is not anywhere in the lyrics to where you cannot find it. There is no "hidden meaning" that requires you to find them in English. You said you consider yourself a 'bad friend'. To be blunt, one of your keep is telling you "No, that's not true. You're my friend." You are my friend is literally the first line in that entire song, and it happens to be in English while the song is Japanese.
creepyhollows wrote:If it is a sign, you're the only one for whom the message will make sense. If you have a song repeating in your head, and you think there is a message for you in the lyrics, then I would suggest writing them out, by hand, on a piece of paper and seeing what about the lyrics stands out to you.
Only real issue with the "write the lyrics out by hand" advice to see what stands out... the song in question is Japanese. SirJusty would need to understand Japanese in order to do this. The advise is understandable, and helpful but it's one of the auto response advise that is given when something like this is asked. You have to pay attention to the clues like "Oh hey it's from Naruto Shippuden." In other words, a Japanese song.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'd say the first thing to ask yourself is how often do you watch Naruto? If you haven't seen it or references to the music in months/years, there might be a sliver of a chance that it's a message. If you watched it last week, chances are it's just your brain messing with you. Granted, like the admin said, you're the only one who can determine whether it is or isn't a message. Take things with a grain of salt and maybe find a way to clarify things. Do you use Pendulums? They tend to be good for basic yes/no questions.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Can also be earworm thingy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earworm

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
aannbb
new here
new here

I’m a fan of Naruto too, I love Naruto openings/endings ;)

Maybe it is a message to tell you to believe in yourself, that's your are not alone, someone is with you/behind you who believe in you, a friend. This kind ot things.

One time, I thought strongly about a singer name without reason, I knew it was a calling.

reddragonxps
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire / Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Boris
Zodiac:

When I try to clear my mind music keeps popping in. Ever try to get a song out of your head.
The only thing I can try is to turn off the TV 2 hours before going to bed.

Return to “General Questions”