neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cindy's Magical Treasures on eBay

Postby MysticEmpath » Mon May 06, 2019 6:49 pm

I just came across this seller on eBay. They have outstanding reviews not a single negative one, but I wanted to know if anyone here has had any experiences with them?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Ericslexi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Silverlight

Re: Cindy's Magical Treasures on eBay

Postby Ericslexi » Wed May 15, 2019 8:30 pm

MysticEmpath wrote:I just came across this seller on eBay. They have outstanding reviews not a single negative one, but I wanted to know if anyone here has had any experiences with them?

I have! I got a gargoyle from her. He was sending me visions of his vessel until I purchased it. Then he showed up in my dreams before I got him home. His vessel was literally vibrating when I pulled it out of the bag. I was supposed to go to my sister's house, so I was going to do his bonding when I got home. He pushed energy at me and let me know that he did NOT want me to leave him. I asked him if he wanted to come, and he released the energy so I could leave. When I bonded with him, he showed me a vision of being with him in a past life. It was a really, really amazing experience!
I have some of her magickals. I feel like her luck spells worked pretty well for me, as well:) People kept giving me what I wanted:)

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Cindy's Magical Treasures on eBay

Postby MysticEmpath » Tue May 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with her! I have been intrigued by her items and feel like I'm supposed to keep my eye on her store. I haven't had the greatest luck with eBay sellers, so I appreciate that you took the time to share this. 1ak

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”