Water Charging/Charging Vessel

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Update 6: My first glass of the 8 hour charged tea. One sip was enough to feel a strange sensation at the center of my head. It's hard to describe but it feels almost like a needle stuck itself into the center of my forhead, stopping only at the center of my head in general. Not a painful one, mind you, but a sensation that feels like something thin is in there.

Forehead|-----------|Center|

2-3 sips later I find my forehead feeling sensative to the touch. Pressing two fingers on it, I could feel sort of a pulse. I'm just guessing here but it seems the tea has stimulated my pituitary gland and is working it's way to my pineal. Upon removing my fingers I find the center of my forehead cold, while everything surrounding it is warmer.

4th sip. I feel what can only be described as a strange sensation. Like multiple lines of energy travelling back and fourth from the edges of my forehead to the center and vice versa. It feels like multiple channels with the center as a hub.

5th sip. I'm starting to see some of the static I seen before. And glimpses of what I can only describe as some kind of transparent veil. The vibration I felt from the last test is also starting to return to me.

Finished first glass. I feel a somewhat painful sensation in my right hand, between my thumb and index. Not sure if it's because of the tea or the reactions or maybe even a block, but it's the first time I felt that.

I will update on the next glass.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update 7: Updates on previous glass/The second glass.

As I began to type this after pouring my second glass, the vibration on my head spread to the back of it.

The first sip. Upon taking my first sip, I feel multiple various sensations all over my head. Pulsing, vibrating, crackling. It's as though my head was pumping out intense but painless electrical impulses. My hair feels like it just came out of the clothes dryer on high. Lot's of static feeling.

Second sip. I am starting to see what appears to be a light blue aura around my computer screen. The physical sensations I described before seem to get a little more intense. Also my perception seems to change. Some colors like lack or red seem to stick out more than most.

Third sip. I feel my internals working the tea. As well as a strange sensation surrounding my abdominal epidermis. When nothing is touching it, it feels less like skin and more like a tight smooth rubber getting tighter. The muscles under feel like it's pulling on it too. The tea seems to effect my body as well as my energy. Which was exactly as I hoped for.

Fourth Sip. My forhead feels like there is an egg shaped pressure sensation trying to push it's way out. Not sure what it is. It doen't hurt but it feels weird. I'm starting to see the energy ribbons again but only faintly.

Fifth Sip. I feel a long thick line of energy from the center of my forehead to the top of the edge of it. I'm just guessing here but it seems the tea may have caused my Third Eye Chakra to form a line connection with my crown Chakra.

Sixth Sip. Upon finishing this sip I felt a sensation at the back of my head Just an inch or so below it's natural bump, it feels like something big is sticking out of it. Like some kind of cord or appendage. Is it possible that I have something latched onto me and not know it?

Finished glass. I'm starting to feel lighter, both physically and possibly spiritually. Like before it feels like a large weight came off of me.

Will update on third glass.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update 8: Third Glass

I won't be updating on sips this time. But I will go through the motions.
Before I poured my third glass I felt a pulse of electricity wave from my forehead to my neck.

Much like the line from my forehead to my crown I feel a similar line from my forehead downwards. Only instead of going straight down it seems to curve around my face and then stop at my throat and neck. Just a guess here. It wasn't my intention but I seemed to inadvertently found a means to stimulate myself one chakra at a time. Or at the very least map them out for me.

I also feel much looser. more relaxed. I also seem to feel an indescribable sensation spreading from the top of my head and slowly spreading to my upper body. Almost like I could feel my own aura.

It's a little hard to describe the motions here, but it almost feels like my body is in a seperate frequency from the physical plain. Not too separate but I feel like I am out of tun with it. I see static almost every where and it feels like I am foreign to it. It's starting to scare me a little, but it's kind of an amazing sight to see. Best way to describe it. You know how you tune a radio and it takes some static between one clear station and another. But if you turn it just right you kinda hear both station as well as static between them. I am between that static.

I finished the glass. By the time this is posted I would have poured my final glass. I'm starting to see a slight glow on my body mostly around my skin. Like the color of it just enhanced. Will update on the last glass.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update 9: Final glass
This one will be shorter since the last of the tea only filled up half.

The last of it tastes more bitter than the previous ones. Which is expected as it's tea at the bottom. I am starting to to feel my reaction time increasing. Almost like everything around me has slowed down. I feel another pulse only this one went from my head to my upper legs. I also feel a strange stinging feeling on the tip of the middle finger on my left hand. That frequency thing I mentioned before seems more blatant as I literally feel out of place within my surrounding environment. Other than that, nothing that was any different from the previous tests, but these are mostly my reactions to the short term effects upon consuming them. It's a long way before I feel anything long term and I still got my 8 hour charged water. Will update on both water and long term effects asap.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Took me a while to update, but here goes. Made another batch of tea. Between this post and the previous post, I been sticking with water for a while. I began noticing more results depending on the charge. As an added challenge, rather than use a single frequency, I charged the waters with multiple morphic frequencies. It seems to work to the letter, but I am currently gonna see if it works on the tea.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Another update. The Experiment was a complete success. I feel much more lighter, physically, mentally and spiritually. Only side effects are the grogginess related to caffeine crash. This is no longer an experiment and whether it'd be water, Tea or other foods and drinks I will continue to charge it in hopes I can improve myself.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Coming from a perspective of Elemental magic, anyone who works with the Water Element (and has a natural resonating energy to water), will find charging through water a benefit. I think it's a great way to reignite the connection you feel with water, and it's many supernatural benefits and properties.

You can learn a lot about yourself and your gifts when you work with the creation of spells and rituals.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:Coming from a perspective of Elemental magic, anyone who works with the Water Element (and has a natural resonating energy to water), will find charging through water a benefit. I think it's a great way to reignite the connection you feel with water, and it's many supernatural benefits and properties.

You can learn a lot about yourself and your gifts when you work with the creation of spells and rituals.
I was born under the fire element. So it was a surprise that Water resonated well with me, let alone charged water. I mostly charged other stuff along with it, because I wanted to further integrate it with my life, which in turn would make it work faster.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update: I decided to take it to the next level and try other drinks to charge. I started out with something simple. Such as Apple Juice. After Charging it I noticed much like charged water and tea, it tastes different. Almost like I was drinking liquid gold, but not in the gorey GoT way. But in the magic sense.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”