Kayori's Arctic Rose

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

https://kayoriarcticrose.storenvy.com/

For now, it's not much. Just decided to try some Reverse Adoption listings. Spirits (White or Dark Arts) for $10. Living Entities (White or Dark Arts) for $15.

I have been working on conjuring and binding for awhile now, just decided to offer it to others. I will actually be doing a Buy One, Get One Free deal. So in your order notes, put if you would like them both the same Arts or one of each.

Thanks for considering. <3

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Still having a slight issue connecting the shop to Paypal. I did get it connected to Stripe though, as a backup.

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've decided to add a new listing! Spirit Influenced Artwork. With this, I would allow your own keep to visit with me, and influence one of my abstract artwork that I have been doing since 10th grade. They will be $15, but like I said earlier there will be a buy one, get one free deal. :D

I have an example artwork here. This is still a work in progress, and was half influenced by me starting to rewatch Game of Thrones before the final season began to air officially. The collar part is actually based on this cutie. His name is Ice, and is apparently possessed. He barks at me to get my attention "woof woof woof", and says "I'm a good boy!" He once appeared to me in a dream as a giant ass direwolf, with glowing blue eyes. o_o

The artwork I start at my own leisure will be less of a priority, so to speak. I usually just draw or add to them when the urge hits. I will try to put more time into anything that is purchased. :)

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have decided that all Spirit Influenced Artwork will be a Buy One, Get a Free RA instead. Your choice of spirit or entity, and Dark or White Arts. <3

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

https://kayoriarcticrose.ecwid.com/

A secondary store I made as a "cover" for the Storenvy one. This just has the astract artwork in it, because I need an extra place to sell them. Orders from this one will be the same as the ones on my Storenvy, but I have a suspicious bf who doesn't like this sort of thing. And I will not show him orders from somewhere that says something about spirits. >.>

I will probably have to redirect orders for the artwork from the Storenvy one to the Ecwid one. Prices are exactly the same, and in the order notes mention you got directed from my Storenvy. You will get the free RA as well.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”