Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
Aprophis wrote:Yay, introverts and hermits DON'T unite, because that would mean joining a group of people and that's just exhausting.
Let's just keep to ourselves.
Laugh out loud time 1la 1la 1la but wait, that's me 1e 1e 1e

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I am in my late 40's & I have always been a loner! Growing up I rarely made friends, if I did they didn't last long-sometimes through no fault of anyone friendships grow apart-I was also the shy type too, so it was hard! I remember always feeling different & was treated that way too-I didn't project to anyone I wanted to be treated that way, or give out intentionally I didn't want to belong-I guess it was something that just was in the cards for me! I had developed trust issues as well due to the fact that me never making friends easy, the wrong person seems to pray on someone like me, detecting that I can be an easy target! I'm not trying to be a martyr but like everyone else I don't like being taken advantage of by anyone, which was why some of my friendships have ended, plus I am not a follower either-I believe let the person be them selves as long as they aren't doing any harm or hurting anyone/anything! I had learned that being a loner is ok & I am fine with it-I had bumped into some ex friends & when they are forced to be put in the situation they are alone they can't seem to handle it!

:3

Return to “Today I found out...”