new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.

Banishment spell

Postby NorthWood » Sun May 26, 2019 3:25 pm

I am putting together a well thought out list of people that me and my wife are going to banishment from our life before my son is born. I never personally basished people or forced there presence out of my life. I do not communicate or see them anymore but the ritual will insure my peace of mind about it. What are some things yall have done and it worked or aid your banishment spells?

Flames

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Banishment spell

Postby Likes2Read » Sun May 26, 2019 6:35 pm

I have not banished physical persons with spells, but there are things you can do like blocking them on all social media, blocking their phone numbers from calling or texting you, and blocking or not responding to their emails. There is even a term for this behavior: ghosting. If someone is a toxic presence to you, you are under no obligation to pursue continued contact with them.

You might even tell them flat-out not to contact you anymore, although there are repercussions associated with telling people to disengage themselves from your life. Often, they will want to know why, and if you share relatives or acquaintances with them, those other parties might end up feeling "stuck in the middle" if the rejected parties start trying to recruit them against you. ("Mr. and Mrs. NorthWood are being so MEAN TO ME, how can you deal with being friends with them?")

That's my take on the muggle side of removing folks from one's life. I will let the ones here who have magically taken steps to banish IRL people chime in on those aspects of removing unwanted presences.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Sun May 26, 2019 6:38 pm

P.S. The good news is, this is not necessarily black magic or evil magic that we are talking about. Usually, when we want to discontinue contact with another person, there is a valid reason for it because of the things they do or say. If their continued presence is having a negative impact on our lives, it's not evil to take a step back and part company with them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

NorthWood
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.

Postby NorthWood » Mon May 27, 2019 1:11 pm

I've definitely tooken the steps. I don't have any form of contact and I have moved to a different state all together. But the memories linger and they haunt me when I visit my home town. I can't have all the drama trama linger in the back of my mind when I come to visit family. I never know when I'll run into someone I don't want to see in that small town.

Flames

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 126
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Mon May 27, 2019 4:19 pm

NorthWood wrote:I've definitely tooken the steps. I don't have any form of contact and I have moved to a different state all together. But the memories linger and they haunt me when I visit my home town. I can't have all the drama trama linger in the back of my mind when I come to visit family. I never know when I'll run into someone I don't want to see in that small town.

I have these two:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/repel-people-spell.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-for-negative-charge.html

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Postby Whimsy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Northwood, I know how it feels to fear people. Your concerns are real and valid. Afterall, it's very good to protect yourself from those who seek harm.

However, try not to let these concerns bleed too much into your life right now because your life is meant to be enjoyed not feared. Let your fear be your empowerment. And allow it to take you to new levels.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

Return to “Black Magic”