Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I found your question very interesting and I used to also wonder about this.

A recent spirit is not going to know the latest version of your programming languages, new libraries, new industry best practices, new Azure or AWS services. Unless they can somehow pull that info from somewhere else for you (and I dont know if that is possibly or likely).

I used to have a very hard time coping with programming and coping with some of the people I used to work with.
It doesn’t matter what your problem is, there is ONE solution to all of it and you have already been given the knowledge you need to use it, you just may have forgotten it.

https://foreverconscious.com/no-matter- ... e-solution
Love yourself like your life depends on it, because it does.
Anita Moorjani

What I would suggest is this:
a) The more relaxed you are mentally, the better you absorb information/learn and problem solve. Deadline pressure can work against this, so I found it's best to stop caring about deadlines from time to time... because you are a human and you cannot carry the weight of an entire business on your shoulders while learning, coding and problem solving at the same time. It is an unrealistic expectation that leads to endless stress.Your manager has to carry that worry on his shoulders and manage expectations of the business. So rather say you need more time...

b) I have noticed that the more I get law of attraction basics right (no visualizations or anything tedious like that), the more enjoyable, interesting and easy work I end up with, and more pleasant people I work with. I used to have a really hard time with complexity and understanding stuff in the past.

So now I find I am surrounded by people who want to talk about and share their knowledge and experience in conversations of things I may have to work with. I have understood things from them that I would probably never understand from just reading documentation, so now I will always be able to relate to similar such systems in future. We all enjoy sharing our tips on subjects we are familiar with.

When I say law of attraction basics I mean this:
- FEEL GOOD, laugh every day, don't take life so seriously.
- Follow your excitements wherever you can, especially the small stuff (Bashar's formula of excitement - on youtube)
- Don't dwell on negative things, put your attention on positive things
- Meditate in morning and evening (mindfullness, watch thoughts) for a few minutes.. you may find you start looking forward to it, instead of it being a chore.
- I have been making great progress with crystals, especially around my heart - that seems to be where real manifestation power comes from)
- Ask for help from your guides and spirits every day to help you climb to better and better experiences.
- Deeply feel any unhappiness/sadness within yourself when you meditate and if watching it does not dissolve it, whip out appropriate crystals to rid yourself of it.

Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing about your progress. The more inner change you create, the bigger outer change may occur. How fast this happens is really in your hands.

Start with the heart chakra. I used rhodochrosite, kunzite and rose quartz (in that order) on my heart chakra individually for 20+ minutes daily... (that order of usage seem to work well as i could feel nothing in my heart or from rose quartz before). I feel like a new man and wish I had known of this decades ago.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

nina wrote:Thanks all , I did for the last couple of days ask my spirits to give me leads, ideas ,, But so far whatever i tried lead to dead ends.. I 'll Keep asking for a few days more to them on this..
Maybe a spirit that can help with creativity and inspiration in general?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm going to second Luke and Reg, a spirit that helps with creativity and inspiration would be ideal for you.
I Recommend at this stage getting acquainted with the encyclopedia, it will give you a good idea of what spirits can assist you in different endeavors. Just spend a few hours browsing and click what "pops out" to you.
Otherwise if you have a specific race in mind you can always ask for a custom conjure that specializes in creativity and inspiration.
Daemons often have varying abilities, that may be a good place to start. Also Djinn and varying angels. Familiars are also wonderful companions that can assist in very close ways.
This may also be of use to you:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... ivity.html
It has good reviews.
If you do go the creativity and inspiration spirit route, I recommend you shoot Jamie at Blujay or Nanami (Sophi) at sunandmoonaminism an email, they have many spirits that specialize in various areas that are very strong. These would be my top 2 favourite sellers for specifics aside from CH.
Happy hunting

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I think it's a fun discussion, and I think you will be surprised at the out-of-the-box thinking & answers you would receive. DaVinci was contemplating primary-level technology centuries before most of his ideas were even materialized.

While you may not receive specific advice or guidance, you may receive fringe insight which could spur you into a new direction :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

laptop123 wrote:I found your question very interesting and I used to also wonder about this.

A recent spirit is not going to know the latest version of your programming languages, new libraries, new industry best practices, new Azure or AWS services. Unless they can somehow pull that info from somewhere else for you (and I dont know if that is possibly or likely).

I used to have a very hard time coping with programming and coping with some of the people I used to work with.
It doesn’t matter what your problem is, there is ONE solution to all of it and you have already been given the knowledge you need to use it, you just may have forgotten it.

https://foreverconscious.com/no-matter- ... e-solution
Love yourself like your life depends on it, because it does.
Anita Moorjani

What I would suggest is this:
a) The more relaxed you are mentally, the better you absorb information/learn and problem solve. Deadline pressure can work against this, so I found it's best to stop caring about deadlines from time to time... because you are a human and you cannot carry the weight of an entire business on your shoulders while learning, coding and problem solving at the same time. It is an unrealistic expectation that leads to endless stress.Your manager has to carry that worry on his shoulders and manage expectations of the business. So rather say you need more time...

b) I have noticed that the more I get law of attraction basics right (no visualizations or anything tedious like that), the more enjoyable, interesting and easy work I end up with, and more pleasant people I work with. I used to have a really hard time with complexity and understanding stuff in the past.

So now I find I am surrounded by people who want to talk about and share their knowledge and experience in conversations of things I may have to work with. I have understood things from them that I would probably never understand from just reading documentation, so now I will always be able to relate to similar such systems in future. We all enjoy sharing our tips on subjects we are familiar with.

When I say law of attraction basics I mean this:
- FEEL GOOD, laugh every day, don't take life so seriously.
- Follow your excitements wherever you can, especially the small stuff (Bashar's formula of excitement - on youtube)
- Don't dwell on negative things, put your attention on positive things
- Meditate in morning and evening (mindfullness, watch thoughts) for a few minutes.. you may find you start looking forward to it, instead of it being a chore.
- I have been making great progress with crystals, especially around my heart - that seems to be where real manifestation power comes from)
- Ask for help from your guides and spirits every day to help you climb to better and better experiences.
- Deeply feel any unhappiness/sadness within yourself when you meditate and if watching it does not dissolve it, whip out appropriate crystals to rid yourself of it.

Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing about your progress. The more inner change you create, the bigger outer change may occur. How fast this happens is really in your hands.

Start with the heart chakra. I used rhodochrosite, kunzite and rose quartz (in that order) on my heart chakra individually for 20+ minutes daily... (that order of usage seem to work well as i could feel nothing in my heart or from rose quartz before). I feel like a new man and wish I had known of this decades ago.
Laptop, it looks like you are in IT too:).. your username suggests it as well :-D

Meditation is something which I always tell myself to do. But I am scared to close my eyes. Yesterday I tried again to meditate with my spirits for bonding sessions and I was opening my eyes every few breaths. I wonder how people meditate with eyes closed and that too with lights off . They must be so brave.

I remember few months back , before I even knew about spirit keeping I kept an Rose quartz angel that one of my friend gifted me under my pillow. According to what I read on the internet and what my friend told me quartz is supposed to attract love and one of the ways to use it is placing it under the pillow while sleeping. But I got nightmares for the next couple of days. I basically attracted molestors to my sleep (according to my nightmare). My aunt told me that it may be a talisman and advised me to throw it away and I did. From then on I am a bit apprehensive to use gemstones except maybe a few types.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Lewk wrote:
nina wrote:Thanks all , I did for the last couple of days ask my spirits to give me leads, ideas ,, But so far whatever i tried lead to dead ends.. I 'll Keep asking for a few days more to them on this..
Maybe a spirit that can help with creativity and inspiration in general?
Bronwyn Angel is for creativity , inspiration ,, I have my Bronwyn Angel M. Today I made a little strides and I think if so keep at it I will reach my ultimate result. Today whenever I lost focus I could sense something edging me to get back to work.. So maybe they are helping me ,.. though it’s little at the moment maybe it will get better as it flows. I have tasked my Bronwyn Angel for ideas, motivation, focus and will to do the job. My ultimate is to create something that will be useful and not shelved , and not left incomplete because I am stuck with issues that cannot be resolved.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

LittleGreenIcon wrote:I'm going to second Luke and Reg, a spirit that helps with creativity and inspiration would be ideal for you.
I Recommend at this stage getting acquainted with the encyclopedia, it will give you a good idea of what spirits can assist you in different endeavors. Just spend a few hours browsing and click what "pops out" to you.
Otherwise if you have a specific race in mind you can always ask for a custom conjure that specializes in creativity and inspiration.
Daemons often have varying abilities, that may be a good place to start. Also Djinn and varying angels. Familiars are also wonderful companions that can assist in very close ways.
This may also be of use to you:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... ivity.html
It has good reviews.
If you do go the creativity and inspiration spirit route, I recommend you shoot Jamie at Blujay or Nanami (Sophi) at sunandmoonaminism an email, they have many spirits that specialize in various areas that are very strong. These would be my top 2 favourite sellers for specifics aside from CH.
Happy hunting
I am in touch with Jamie from bluejay. I have purchased a couple of spells from her and waiting for it to be casted to me. I think memory and learning is in that spell I purchased. As for new spirits , it is very tempting for me to buy more , but whenever I am about to make a purchase for custom conjurations on the bluejay site I get a feeling of sadness. I think it maybe the spirits I have which give me that feeling because I may not have time for them anymore and already I don’t think I am spending time with them enough. Once when I went through a CH listing I felt an urge to buy one of the cleopatra djinn , then I felt jealous , and then I felt silly that I became jealous.. I think my Grigori Watcher wanted me to buy that cleopatra djinn and then I didn’t buy it because I felt jealous that he will romance her lol, then I began to feel silly for thinking like that .... So for now I am trying my best not to buy more though I am highly tempted :-)

nina
active contributor
active contributor

creepyhollows wrote:I think it's a fun discussion, and I think you will be surprised at the out-of-the-box thinking & answers you would receive. DaVinci was contemplating primary-level technology centuries before most of his ideas were even materialized.

While you may not receive specific advice or guidance, you may receive fringe insight which could spur you into a new direction :)
I agree about the fringe insight... a small push or an idea is all I need perhaps :)

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

nina wrote:Laptop, it looks like you are in IT too:).. your username suggests it as well :-D

Meditation is something which I always tell myself to do. But I am scared to close my eyes. Yesterday I tried again to meditate with my spirits for bonding sessions and I was opening my eyes every few breaths. I wonder how people meditate with eyes closed and that too with lights off . They must be so brave.

I remember few months back , before I even knew about spirit keeping I kept an Rose quartz angel that one of my friend gifted me under my pillow. According to what I read on the internet and what my friend told me quartz is supposed to attract love and one of the ways to use it is placing it under the pillow while sleeping. But I got nightmares for the next couple of days. I basically attracted molestors to my sleep (according to my nightmare). My aunt told me that it may be a talisman and advised me to throw it away and I did. From then on I am a bit apprehensive to use gemstones except maybe a few types.
Hi Nina, I used to have a problem with the dark because experiences growing up brought that fear on. The only way to deal with it is to confront it and seek the source of that fear and understand it. For me, that meant discovering my Forest Imp friend was the original cause for all those years. Now there is no fear in the dark for me. Plus, I have learned a bit about protection and banishing and I'm confident in my ability to face whatever comes. If it's powerful, I know I can find allies if not among my keep, elsewhere in the spiritual realm. I would say dig into this fear of the dark and try to find its source and work out a way to confront that, face it, learn about it, and how to free yourself from it.

Yes, I know, easier said than done. But nothing worth doing is easy to do. This is a huge opportunity for growth and evolution for you. Don't be afraid to embrace that opportunity.

As for meditation - you do not need to meditate with closed eyes. There's no need. You can pick a blank wall to stare at, a particular object or picture, a lit candle, the smoke of burning incense - it doesn't matter as long as it brings your mind to a calm focus for introspection and clarity of thought. For some (like myself) meditating with closed eyes works, and for some it just doesn't. Find what works for you when it comes to meditation and go for it!

(I actually have problems keeping my eyes closed during meditation sometimes. It's like sometimes I feel like I can see things with my eyes closed and my body gets confused and tries to open them - like if I'm seeing, they should be open. I don't know what this means yet.)

In regards to gemstones, there are methods out there for cleansing objects and making them yours - ways to remove any spiritual attachments that do not belong. You can do a little digging and find this. Learn how to do this and you won't need to fear anything gifted to you. You can just cleanse the item, no matter what it is, and make it your own. Again, this is another opportunity for you to grow and learn and provide yourself confidence in spiritual matters. Don't let it pass by!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

nina wrote: But I am scared to close my eyes.

Rose quartz angel that one of my friend gifted me under my pillow. According to what I read on the internet and what my friend told me quartz is supposed to attract love and one of the ways to use it is placing it under the pillow while sleeping. But I got nightmares for the next couple of days.
a) Not all meditations require closed eyes! I get the impression you tend to think too much like many of us over thinkers... Just witnessing your thoughts with open eyes, allowing them to flow as you witness the moment is a great practice. You don't have to figure out everything in life.

b) Crystals MUST be cleansed regularly as they can absorb and build up lots of bad energy that it picked up from your daily emotions, other people... and not all are recommended for sleeping. I cleanse mine daily while brushing my teeth by playing this youtube video by them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1bUkr0GqI

c) If you are dealing with fears and stress (which I have had 10 000 000 tons of myself) and I am sure you have as well, I would suggest you hold smokey quartz and black tourmaline every day while you meditate. That can help suck lots of junk energy out of you. I would consider those two essential. In fact i sleep next to those two crystals and a giant piece of rose quartz.

They also apparently block some sorts of attacks which I don't know much about.

d) Your fear of closing your eyes - getting in touch with what you are afraid of is a start. I think you will feel much more comfortable doing this while holding black tourmaline and smokey quartz - hold it, close your eyes and TRUST YOUR LIFE, trust how it unfolds. 'Its an orchestration', giving you exactly what you need, when you need.

Tell us what you fear.

Return to “General Questions”