You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Hello and happy new year everyone, i want to let everyone know that the information in this post will be highly disturbing and there's a reason why i chose to post this in this section,
let me start off my saying that i was planning to make a book about this phenomena that has
reached a lot of popularity, but because amazon kindle services suck and not a lot
of people make money off their books on there is one, also keep in mind that when your book turns old no one will pay much for it either, last reason for this change of heart of mines is that
Archangel Uriel asked me to divulge this information in this forum and not to profit from this, so make sure to thank him for that.

The phenomena in question is the fact that a lot of people are starting to see stuff before they go to sleep, to be more precise, when they have their eyes closed.

This is documented further in google when you make a google search " i can see faces with my eyes closed " you will see maybe above 24 million hits. There are no youtube videos about this and no books made on the subject ( that i have found ).

The so called "experts" psychologists say that is a manifestation of the brain that can lead to greater
complications.

I will tell you now using me as an example that this is further from the truth, i learned during my 3 months bonding with the goddess HEKATE that i had this ability, i believe almost everyone has this, i would sit on the floor and simply close my eyes and focus on the darkness i was looking at, then the magic started to happened, the manifestations started occurring, i could see specs of
light at night both with my eyes shut and when i opened them slowly, after that i could see eyes looking back at me, then it got more complicated as the specs of light were no longer just mere lights, we are talking about full manifestations and the more i did this through the weeks, the more in detail i could see the entities in question.

One time i was sitting on the floor, talking to the goddess Hekate, i could see her face, she has a beautiful face and black hair,but she had snake eyes and marks on her cheeks like a serpent does have that helps open the mouth wider ( dislocation of the jaw )when eating larger pray, so after 20 minutes of talking to her with my mind, i noticed something odd, i had my eyes closed of course
and i could see this building floating in mid air in my bedroom.

It looked like the greek pantheon, with the pillars all around it and it was square shaped, then the goddess said in my mind " oh you are the first human to ever see my pantheon, do you want to see whats in it?" well to keep it short, i said yes, then a bunch of greek goddesses manifested all around me from there, it was a very intense and POWERFUL experience, i will never forget this experience that changed my life and the way i see reality.

Now on to the bad news, i started to see the stuff that i was seeing mostly with my eyes shut, now with my eyes completely open and in the middle of the night, i could see 5 pointed stars moving in lines all over my dark room, it looked like surreal, i could see 5 pointed stars all over my room, moving everywhere, i was not scared, but eventually i figured someone put a curse on my third eye because i began to see stuff that i couldn't interact with and it wasn't friendly ( clearly an illusion ).

I wont go into all of the experiences i had, well just a few, because is too much to process, but i will keep it short, the first time i met Lucifer, he was what you would expect, i was sitting on the floor and he surrounded me with hes wings, he was humanoid looking no hair completely bold, grey skin, then the second time i met "him", i was looking through my window and i felt like a hand swiped quickly across the back of my head, i heard a very menacing raspy voice of a male, calling himself Lucifer, i closed my eyes and i saw this alien looking being, with the same clothing the pope would wear, hes eyes covered both side of its head and it had what you would call a " men in black pistol " the small little pistol that knocked the actor back?, well this pistol could open portals everywhere, from inside of me and outside, i was shocked and this thing tortured me for an entire day and night, i honestly don't know how i pissed this guy up, i still have trouble coping with the whole experience, he also did other things to me that i will never write or talk about.

Now the Berry on top of the cake, i met jesus LOL, now it was hilarious because the same alien with the raspy voice, jesus called him father, disturbing.... He also told me that he was going to talk to him and work something out to grant me "salvation" as i was on the floor kneeling, i was thinking to myself, this is the same bs phenomena that every born again christian mentions " the battle of
good and evil over one's soul", then he comes back and sits next to me, he then tells me he cannot save me. I closed my eyes and looked at "jesus" what i saw that morning i will not talk about it, but we all have been had.

Training your eyesight to do this has it's benefits and shortcomings, but it's easier to manifest than the third eye, that demands a lot of chakra training, a lot of meditation and a change of diet, i was able to use this to see this world.

I want to add, you can choose to not Believe me when it comes to the "Lucifer" encounter, but oddly enough i met a girl in the farmers market 4 months after, she was a light worker, she read my aura and helped me cope by exchanging our experiences, guess what? she had the same experience with an alien being with a portal gun on her birthday, she told me this after i mentioned that name, however i did not mention any specifics, coincidence?.

This ability has started to die off on my eyes, when i close my eyes i go straight to sleep, also because of the meds i was taking and the fact i also worked with archangel RAPHAEL to help me, i was tired of experiencing it as brutal as it was, i still do see things with my eyes open and closed, but is not nearly as bad.

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

Though I've never had an experience like this, at night when I either blink and move my eyes, or move my eyes very suddenly, I see a pair of blue eyes staring back at me. It looks like that type of blue you get sometimes when you stare at something bright for too long. Been there as long as I can remember.

Of course, I'm also familiar with seeing geometric shapes when my eyes are closed and a little strained. It's almost like a Doom95-style environment in Windows Media Player as a visualisation. I know quite a few people who see it too... Hopefully one day we'll have an acceptable answer for it.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Nubicooks
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just free
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisdom Keeper
Zodiac:

I know this is an old post but I was looking exactly for this! But I didn’t have the full on manifestations. Yesterday my third eye was being bombarded with visions I couldn’t control and it made me distraught. And through the visions I see eyes (probably female) staring at me. This also happened a couple years back (without the visions) and I couldn’t explain it at all. It’s kinda creepy but the eyes didn’t seem of ill intent. They were just staring at me through the blank space. I wish I knew what it meant. Oh well...

If you’re wondering if you did it right yesterday, if you’re doing it right today, don’t worry, you are. You’re well on your way. ▲△
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

Just my two cents but i think you are being heavily deceived Jesus can save anyone there are stories of him saving people on this forum

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Also spirits or entities can say they are anyone you never met Jesus or Lucifer you met entities claiming to be them if you watch videos on ghost box sessions some spirits claim to be Jesus or the devil and when the interviewer denies that and tell them you are not they stop so down the line you where deceived

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Vastolord wrote:Also spirits or entities can say they are anyone you never met Jesus or Lucifer you met entities claiming to be them if you watch videos on ghost box sessions some spirits claim to be Jesus or the devil and when the interviewer denies that and tell them you are not they stop so down the line you where deceived
He has a point, even thoughtforms will claim to be real entities or well-known entities to get power off them, although there's usually ways around it for the latter. For example, if it's a thoughtform it will act like mythology portrays them in the sense that in mythology kitsune are considered tricksters but that's only the children, but the older ones do not and at one point I came across one that fit the mythological personality traits of one and it turned out to be a thoughtform that wanted to siphon energy because attention is what fuels them and keeps them from ceasing to exist.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Black Arts”