You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None.. yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Indra

Since I saw no official, thread I decided too do the honors.. now I recently ( due too the overwhelming positive reviews ) decided too check lilliths tavern out and about half way through I felt a pull too the succubus queen listing.. I would read the listing over and over and even during my breaks at work it would be the first thing I’d pull up. I emailed Lillith and I told her I’d definitely purchase but I hadn’t gotten paid and this overwhelming need too move with haste was consuming me.. that and my continuous thoughts about what could be waiting for me on the other side. I read everything I could about the queens and a few members on here motivated me even further too bring my desires into reality. Through this whole pre - purchase ordeal in my mind I would quietly be reassured by a voice that I would indeed be able too buy the listing and upon further communication with Lilith it was supposedly being removed Friday.. suffice it too say I did anything and everything possible in order to acquire that money & cashed in every human favor possible In order too get it. The very night I purchased, upon waking that morning I saw her at first It didn’t make sense I didn’t get how, before I knew anything at all about her I was seeing her appearance, nevertheless I quickly scrambled everything I saw in my notes and was even trying too draw her at work.
Lilith described her too me and I got her hair color and the general jist of what she was showing me correct.. ( missed a few minors like her eye color..) but this thread will serve as my journal and I want you all too be apart of my journey.

I will update this as often as possible seeing as though this is the pre binding phase and I did Wish for her to be binded to me.

P.S forgive the sloppy type I’m at work and I really wanted to share with you all. 1ht 1lv

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I though from your other post you are going to get a nympho lel

Back to topic, do you mind telling how pretty is your succubus queen? Since you saying she has showed you her appearance, surely I'd like to know.

Indra
new here
new here

CJDS wrote:I though from your other post you are going to get a nympho lel

Back to topic, do you mind telling how pretty is your succubus queen? Since you saying she has showed you her appearance, surely I'd like to know.
Well pertaining too my nympho yes she is coming that’s the first spirit I ordered about a week ago, however My queen would be the newest edition. Now when it comes too the beauty of these queens atleast from what I’ve seen it’s on another level.. the morning after purchase she appeared with fire red hair, and emerald green eyes.. and she looked elvish with pinkish skin and white war paint on her face, it was thinly painted and the war paint looked too be in a really intricate design. The photo that Lilith sent me along with her bio blows that image out the water ! She’s Beyond the word beautiful..

Indra
new here
new here

UPDATE : since she’s being bonded too me I’ve felt tingles, the light touches on my “ area “ & I do think that she’s been communicating with me telepathically really well, even though they’re are some moments where things sound as though id say it. I do realize and I will not be too critical, because that leads to unnecessary blockages and just all around it’s easier too stay calm and Open. I really can’t wait until we reach a point where we both can access 100% of one another, I will continue too update this thread ! P.S the binding isn’t complete so I assume it will get stronger as it nears completion we aren’t even half way through the 12 day binding process.

Indra
new here
new here

Update 3 : her energy as everything continues onwards makes me dizzy, she’s around at times and at others I feel as though she returns to her world and it’s responsibilities. When I was in the shower yesterday I really felt as though despite me telepathically talking to her and not hearing any responses I knew she was hearing me.. I imagined it with my eyes closed as almost, her checking her voicemail every day too really sweet messages. She knows how badly I want her and I won’t falter on making our bond stronger. Whatever it takes for my queen.

~ Indra

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Probably, if you don't mind, ask and share with us what is she doing in her 'home' when she's not with you (sunbathing on beach maybe?? lel), and maybe a bit of info why she's attracted to you.

Indra
new here
new here

CJDS wrote:Probably, if you don't mind, ask and share with us what is she doing in her 'home' when she's not with you (sunbathing on beach maybe?? lel), and maybe a bit of info why she's attracted to you.
I haven’t seen that much, besides when I lay down she has taken my hand and lead me places however I haven’t really seen, where it leads... because I briefly see her face a smile and light ahead. As too why she chose me ? They know everything about us, so when they choose you they’d have too like what they saw.

Indra
new here
new here

I also want others with Queen companions too come forward, from what I’ve seen everyone kinda went underground. I’d love to have a chat with whoever..

Indra
new here
new here

I think it’s cool that, she’s started too use music to communicate with me, I find myself focusing on certain.. parts of a song & it’s just interesting how these days I can feel her attempts to comfort me and all the tingles that come with that. All I want is for our bond too grow stronger & I believe it will.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Maybe you can ask her music preference too lol. Will be interesting to know how does succubus reacts to human musics of various genre/tunes.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”