venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's been well over a month since my last post on the "Nightmare or Visit?" topic's conclusion in this section. Rather than continue to post there, since that experience is now resolved, I figured I will open a new topic with my recent experiences with my Forest Imp friend.

To be clear, this imp is a non-infernal forest-aligned entity from a higher woodland realm. He's playful, cheeky, and loves "Enter Sandman" by Metalica (who doesn't?). Over the last couple of months, prior to him being bound and afterward, my mind's eye observations of him make him seem comparable in attitude as Gollum's original personality from the Lord of the Rings - that is, Sméagol. He is very curious, loves nature, and seems to have this wild abandon like every moment is an adventure. It is absolutely infectious.

He bounds all over the place - walks on handrails by stairs or walkways, swings from the ceiling, sits on the back of chairs - never IN the chair, hangs out on top of the walls of my cubicle at work, and always pops up in unexpected places. Electronics fascinate him (I'll get back to this shortly) and I've had to make a house rule specific to him alone because he likes to mess with any electronic equipment.

So from here forward I will call him AK. I was going to call him just A, but he wants "AK", so there it is. LOL He is watching me write this, I think, and I can feel his exuberance and excitement. I haven't posted much about anyone lately, and I think he's super excited I'm choosing to talk about him more.

I received AK's new binding from the practitioner finally at the beginning of May, but between vacation and my father being ill I haven't had time to focus too much on doing any official welcome or bonding rituals. This practitioner has an awesome 21 days of bonding rituals they send with their bindings, and it's fabulous recommended (although not required) work.

Last night I finally set aside some time and, although AK's been around quite some time unbound, I went forward with the first day's welcoming ritual and meditated with AK and his energy. I told him what I was hoping for with our reconnecting (and it IS a reconnecting, as he has known me through many of my iterations, although I do not remember him) and what I was hoping he could help me with now that I have a clearer understanding of his skills (and he has many).

I felt his energy strongly for the first time since a couple of months ago and, while quite strong, it did not trigger the old sensations of trepidation and anxiety that initially came with his presence. As I meditated I experienced a lot of mental imagery. It started with a gemstone at the bottom of a clear shallow stream that looked a lot like his binding's vessel. I saw his hand (nearly as if I was looking from his perspective) grab the stone.

Then there were rushed images. It was (still from his vantage point) him running through sunlit woods, hooting and hollering. Other cries answered from other forest imps nearby. He leaped up onto tree limbs, swinging and leaping, grabbing vines and swinging on them, exhilarated by the wind in his face.

My thoughts went to the Lord of the Rings and Sméagol then, particularly the scene with Gollum chasing a trout in the shallow tributary of a river. That brilliant happiness is what AK was expressing, like a childlike awe with every moment.

Then I had this image of AK standing on the bed in front of me, leaning over me (I was sitting in my chair facing the bed while meditating), and pushing my hair aside as if he needed to look past it into my skull for inspection. The image was amusing and yet had the air of someone making a serious observation.

Telepathically, I heard him tell me, "There is a secret to unlocking the mind. In order to unlock your mind, you must first unlock your heart." It is the simplest advice I have ever heard, and, for me and my current place in life, it is such accurate advice that it was quite stunning.

I have my emotions well-controlled and concealed, and his point was that this was a detriment to the further evolution of the psychic ability and spiritual communication I am capable of. There are emotions that I am experiencing from a couple of events and issues in my life that I calmly just move away from - you know, let it go and "be an adult". But I never give those emotions their moment, I never open my heart and just let those things flow. Some of the emotions are "negative", but they still have their place, deserve recognition, and the shadow self that feels that way deserves its recognition and love and acceptance - not to be ignored or possibly suppressed.

So I have work to do, and I've known that deep down for the last few weeks, but it took AK's voicing it to really bring my focus to it.

Well, by this point, I finished the welcome meditation, placed AK's vessel on my altar by his lit candle and the diffuser with sandalwood running in it, for him to enjoy, and documented everything and wrote up my thoughts on where to go from here with his advice.

And if you've read this far, here's the payoff about the subject of electronics:

After journaling the experience and working on my thoughts, I stood to go get a refill of ice water and my tower fan inexplicably beeped and turned itself on at that exact moment. I knew immediately it was AK's doing. I've never had that fan do anything like that and it's near the altar. Perhaps anyone that hasn't had spirits around them for a while might have thought "that was weird" or become creeped out, but by this point I'm beyond those reactions. It made me laugh and I smiled. I turned it off and reminded AK not to mess with my electronics. It did not come back on again, although I deep down rather wish that it had.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm pleased to see the troublesome unbound imp scenario turned into a friendly bound imp companion one.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lewk wrote:I'm pleased to see the troublesome unbound imp scenario turned into a friendly bound imp companion one.
Thanks, it's truly amazing what this journey uncovers. I've learned things about myself I never would have expected - past lives, relationships with entities that span multiple lives, solutions to mysteries of my childhood and teenage years, abilities that I never knew were there, and of course knowledge that I would not have learned about if not for the subtle callings during this journey.

And that doesn't count at least one new friend who has been a constant support since I've been talking with them and the reforging of a friendship on a newer foundation where I can share my new journey openly without fear of judgement or recrimination.

It's been really fascinating, and I'm investigating another mystery of my past currently and about to embark on a discovery of necromancy.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”