any experiences? Starry1Night

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ah well send another one x D maybe something broke but keep trying ! Just don’t over load her with emails yah know. I hope she gets back to you! Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

It is ok Aries... I am not looking for a reply anymore ... have moved on to other sellers... but it is so sweet of you on your concern for both me and the seller
Hugs :)

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

I have had GREAT experience with her myself. She's very kind, very professional, and I have found her willing to go the extra mile here and there to really help me find what I was looking when I was new at it and didn't know anything about spirits.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I emailed her last night and she emailed me because I asked if she could do a spirit binding because the ring she had wasn’t my size. She said she would gladly or another option was that she could find a diff style ring in my size : ) once I get paid I think I’ll take that option. Super excited

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

dogstar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

AriesStarChild_ wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:17 pm I emailed her last night and she emailed me because I asked if she could do a spirit binding because the ring she had wasn’t my size. She said she would gladly or another option was that she could find a diff style ring in my size : ) once I get paid I think I’ll take that option. Super excited
Hey there! I know this is old, but I was wondering if this seller did a direct binding for you? How did it go? And would you be willing to say what the price difference was without a physical vessel? I am interested in one of her offerings, but not super keen on spending so much on a seller I don't really know. Any help would be appreciated!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

dogstar wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:56 pm
AriesStarChild_ wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:17 pm I emailed her last night and she emailed me because I asked if she could do a spirit binding because the ring she had wasn’t my size. She said she would gladly or another option was that she could find a diff style ring in my size : ) once I get paid I think I’ll take that option. Super excited
Hey there! I know this is old, but I was wondering if this seller did a direct binding for you? How did it go? And would you be willing to say what the price difference was without a physical vessel? I am interested in one of her offerings, but not super keen on spending so much on a seller I don't really know. Any help would be appreciated!
I can’t remember what it was but all the beings I got from her are on vessels and spells I highly recommend though! Her spelled items are very very strong and work wonders for me and the companions I have from her are just as active. I thought the same thing price wise but she is a quality practitioner, you’re paying for the quality/worth or the magic/beings she offers and I’m sure the time it takes to cultivate the connections it takes to sell such pieces. Personally 10/10

I have a pleiadian et
Wealth vampire
This coin that attracts money (it’s actually crazy when ever I tell it I want money/an amount it’s comes to me instantly )

I think that’s it so far but I have had great experiences and she’s very polite

dogstar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

AriesStarChild_ wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:29 am
I can’t remember what it was but all the beings I got from her are on vessels and spells I highly recommend though! Her spelled items are very very strong and work wonders for me and the companions I have from her are just as active. I thought the same thing price wise but she is a quality practitioner, you’re paying for the quality/worth or the magic/beings she offers and I’m sure the time it takes to cultivate the connections it takes to sell such pieces. Personally 10/10

I have a pleiadian et
Wealth vampire
This coin that attracts money (it’s actually crazy when ever I tell it I want money/an amount it’s comes to me instantly )

Thanks! I did end up placing an order with her, which should (hopefully) be here in the next couple of days. Her shop seems to have a good reputation, and lots of people have mentioned that her spirits are very strong and active, so I am looking forward to working with my new companion and experiencing it for myself.

artemeia
new here
new here

I've gotten several items from her and have loved them all! I haven't gotten the listing referenced in the beginning of this post, but, I got another DNA ring from her that I love. :8)

I also love how great she is at communicating back with you whenever you have questions or concerns about any items. I try to stay away from her site since there are too many wonderful items and I want them all ha ha ha. though, I usually can't stay away too long and tend to check back every so often to see what's new x*D
Last edited by artemeia on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Artemeia

Lolfuntime
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

I have a pleiadian et
Wealth vampire

Hi can you give me the link to the coin that attracts money? Thanks

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a pleiadian et
Wealth vampire

I’m happy for you! How does your wealth vampire work and is that separate from the coin?

Has anyone bought the seal of Solomon coin? Thanks

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside

Return to “Sellers You Love”