I just ordered my first vampire ever! Any advice or interesting stories?

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

Hi everyone! So I just ordered one of Ash's vampire spirits of the most mysterious and powerful vampiric races. It'll be a Psy vamp of either gender(I didn't specify) of class5 tier2. So, I'm hoping for any input or experiences you have to offer as this will be my first vampire ever! Thanks and blessed be! 2wk

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Oo tell us what kind of vampire he/she is when you receive the description, will you? : D

In case you miss these articles:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

One of my two vampires visited me (one of them is definitely still here with me because he’s bound to spirit) and though it was awesome looking back, it felt too dark for me at the time and it scared me and I thought of sending him back. But after I thought that, their strong dark presence and feeling of being watched was dramatically decreased. I was scared because I had been in a location recently where a dark spirit told me to get out and was watching me, and it freaked me out (and the place reeked of Hellish death and despair, it was miserable there).

But yeah, I understand my vampires from CH (one is a Psy, one is a Sanguine Toschka) are here to help me. My telepathic skills have already increased slightly, it’s pretty impressive. I’m surprised they aren’t talking to me yet though. They are definitely there though. I saw that night greenish hues moving around the room, quite pretty. Overall I’m impressed. I can’t wait for them to show me what they look like in my mind’s eye. 1ey

I’ve been feeling one of them like a slight weight on my body, and the other night I felt a strong unusual energy sensation around my head, like they were covering it. I wondered if he was doing some sort of energy work on me.

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Dark wing dook- I'll absolutely let you know as soon as it arrives! I've already had some dreams though, so I'm fairly sure it's a male but on the flip side spirits do have a way of surprising you!
Heypanda- I hope I have great experiences like you seem to be having! I have had the feeling of being watched for as long as I can remember, and it's not menacing so I'm sure an increase in that particular sensation won't bother me! My other spirits do energy work on me frequently and your description is quite what it feels like! I'd say that your vamps are indeed working on you! A strong, healthy keeper means a strong, happy spirit! ;)
I'm just sooo excited to meet my Psy vamp! It's been calling me for years now and I finally feel that now is the right time to answer! Thanks for your responses and hope to hear more! Blessed be!

1ht Love and Light!
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Archangel Mason wrote:Heypanda- I hope I have great experiences like you seem to be having! I have had the feeling of being watched for as long as I can remember, and it's not menacing so I'm sure an increase in that particular sensation won't bother me! My other spirits do energy work on me frequently and your description is quite what it feels like! I'd say that your vamps are indeed working on you! A strong, healthy keeper means a strong, happy spirit! ;)
I'm just sooo excited to meet my Psy vamp! It's been calling me for years now and I finally feel that now is the right time to answer! Thanks for your responses and hope to hear more! Blessed be!
I do believe you’re right! I think they have been doing energy work on me too! Have you met your Psy vamp yet? Do you know why he has been calling to you? 1h My Toschka showed me himself in my mind’s eye the other day! He has such an amazing expression! Very serious, unusual, wearing a black coat/cloak and top hat. 1ey And olive coloured skin, which although was in the description, I’m not used to reading about vamps with olive skin. He is so awesome, and so is my Psy vamp! 1ey

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yesterday I was in my room lying on my bed in a very meditative state. Nobody else was home,and the ferrets were all sleeping (we have 3) so it was extremely quiet. Clear as could be I heard a soft voice say,"hi!" It was so clear I half expected someone to be standing there,but of course when I opened my eyes and looked it was just my empty room.
I checked on my order from CH today and SHE is on her way! "S is a female psy vampire from the 3rd century AD! She has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair,bright green eyes and porcelain skin. She's a dark and intelligent companion who's quick to help you gain a greater perspective over your DA efforts, and helps harness DA energy. She's cunning, daring and has a very strong presence!"-Ash.
I must have been picking up on her strength and confused it with male energy this whole time! Lol! Her new orgonite charging box that I made for her several days ago turned out to be quite feminine, so I guess my instinct was rockin' after all! I can't wait to meet my beautiful new lady Psy! She's already so loved!
If you have any advice on how to bond with a Psy vamp please let me know! I'm sure it's gonna be different than bonding with my other spirits, as she is currently my darkest spirit so far! Hope to hear from you! Blessed be to all! :)

1ht Love and Light!
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

::bump::

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Bug4103
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have one

I've had my first vampire a little while now, not bonded with him fully yet but hes been very present. He helped me when I had to update the protective spells at home and has appeared at the end of my bed several times very clearly. Last time was a few days ago, I woke to see him watching me. Given it was 3am and I had work at 7am i couldn't stay awake long unfortunately! Definitely love having him.

Return to “Vampire”