acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I feel I should add now that I have one. I also have an Arabian djinn and another djinn that’s egyptian and the three get along so well. They actually give me very interesting lucid dreams and I find myself focused on my goals a bit more. Especially beauty and my eating (also can thank my sagen fae) they seem to all work together in helping me with goals. The dreams are on this beach in like a beach house on the water and the sand is white and the water is crystal clear blue but still a bright intense blue. Lots of palm trees and the sky is clear, the house on the water is white and gorgeous detail. I told them they can explore my mind and it’s my dream to take tropical vacations so I think they like bringing the tropics to me : ) so far they’re very sweet. I haven’t asked for many wishes so far I just let them do what they think is best and go with the flow. They have a great sense of humor

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Last night I went to meditate with my Cleo djinn's ship, and I recited the specific code work. At one point, I was able to see an orb. I was in my room. And it was very interesting.

I am buying an ornamental aladdin lamp to transfer it, it is still coming in the mail.

I think I'm getting more sensitive to see the spiritual.

8>

Return to “Djinn / Genie”