Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Just protecting humans and singing praises to God?.... Just wondering... They are so magnificent and powerful that there must be something else they do ... something really big..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

The praising God is more of a religious view of them, angels can have children, friends, explore, and so forth. When I and a bunch of friends went on etheric projection explorations we experienced meeting quite a few angels. They don't all protect humans only those they choose to, as in they don't have an obligation to humanity that's more of a personal goal each individually choose or not. They can choose to do whatever they want, but even their civilizations have laws they follow, and some are solo and do whatever they wish.
Some even spar for fun, they pretty much can do all the things we can do for fun with friends (of course not like sit down and play video games type fun but fun in their own way type fun) I've had the fun of sparring a few but I didn't want to be delusional so I had people who volunteered to come to watch in the projection without being told anything and it was all a very close if not exact consensus on what was seen. But yeah the point being angels can have as much fun as they choose and do as much as they choose no need to worry.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I would think, considering all the magnificent abilities these angels possess, I think their lives would never be boring. I think the liberty that these angels have, makes their existence more colourful and interesting.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:The praising God is more of a religious view of them, angels can have children, friends, explore, and so forth. When I and a bunch of friends went on etheric projection explorations we experienced meeting quite a few angels. They don't all protect humans only those they choose to, as in they don't have an obligation to humanity that's more of a personal goal each individually choose or not. They can choose to do whatever they want, but even their civilizations have laws they follow, and some are solo and do whatever they wish.
Some even spar for fun, they pretty much can do all the things we can do for fun with friends (of course not like sit down and play video games type fun but fun in their own way type fun) I've had the fun of sparring a few but I didn't want to be delusional so I had people who volunteered to come to watch in the projection without being told anything and it was all a very close if not exact consensus on what was seen. But yeah the point being angels can have as much fun as they choose and do as much as they choose no need to worry.
What kind of Angels did you see? I thought that angels are not meant to mate and have children. And if they do they are considered Fallen . Ie if they turn sexual they are considered fallen . I read on some other seller sites that they were binding all types of fallen angels as well , like courtwind to even throne ... Before I began spirit keeping I only thought Satan and gregori were fallen angels . But now I learnt that there are many more types of angels than just the 9 hierarchies of the Bible , like Bronwyn ,lunar and what not , .., and any type can fall if they indulge in sexual activity with human ...

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:The praising God is more of a religious view of them, angels can have children, friends, explore, and so forth. When I and a bunch of friends went on etheric projection explorations we experienced meeting quite a few angels. They don't all protect humans only those they choose to, as in they don't have an obligation to humanity that's more of a personal goal each individually choose or not. They can choose to do whatever they want, but even their civilizations have laws they follow, and some are solo and do whatever they wish.
What kind of Angels did you see? I thought that angels are not meant to mate and have children. And if they do they are considered Fallen . Ie if they turn sexual they are considered fallen . I read on some other seller sites that they were binding all types of fallen angels as well , like courtwind to even throne ... Before I began spirit keeping I only thought Satan and gregori were fallen angels . But now I learnt that there are many more types of angels than just the 9 hierarchies of the Bible , like Bronwyn ,lunar and what not , .., and any type can fall if they indulge in sexual activity with human ...
That’s more biblical but angels are living semi immortal beings (semi because I tend to believe angels can reincarnate just as anyone else can by death if not by choice) and it’s not against their laws to have a child as far as I’ve seen of course some consider angels gender less however I on the other hand do not. I’ve met from each of the hierarchy (seraphim, cherubim, Ophanim, dominion, so forth) because at the time we were going on a thing we called an “etheric tour” to get use to projection taking and comparing notes to what we all have seen but not showing one another until after we were done for unbiased comparison.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

There are many kinds of angels an not all of them follow Yahweh.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Aurum wrote:There are many kinds of angels an not all of them follow Yahweh.
Which are those angels?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Which are those angels?
Ones are Ma’ati angels who follow/were created by Ma’at, there’s also Greek angels erotes angels of love. There’s quite a few to be honest.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Which are those angels?
Ones are Ma’ati angels who follow/were created by Ma’at, there’s also Greek angels erotes angels of love. There’s quite a few to be honest.
Have never heard of them. Not in the CH encyclopaedia also. So courtwind angels, Bronwyn Angels etc follow Yahweh?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
nina wrote:
Which are those angels?
Have never heard of them. Not in the CH encyclopaedia also. So courtwind angels, Bronwyn Angels etc follow Yahweh?
Ma’atis Aren’t part of the CH thing, nor are the Eroties I think. Also no those angels aren’t part of Yahweh’s group.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Angels”