My eyes aren’t getting poked out with telekinesis and no one cares

JustHelpMe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 100

have harpies, a black dragon , two devil eats, a Greek immortal that watches over me at work ( zues) and hades said he would help along with posideon but I have been sitting here for two years being tortured. I have been fighting for my life for 4.5 years now and when I ask help with meditation which I know how to do they show up and then leave because I get knocked unconcious or get physicaly injured from the demon or what ever it is. I have nothing.no one.no one even cares they just take my money and don’t even try to obtain information from spirits which is very relevant because obviously this is not an average feeder it’s super ancient ash said .... I mean can someone please help? My eyes are getting poked out man just help me

I have done help desk tickets . They just don’t care. They don’t even try to obtain information that I need.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you lose consciousness and physical injuries, I would suggest you get your brain checked out for anything unusual. I'm not talking about mental health, I'm talking about physical. Maybe you have epilepsy or narcolepsy or something?

Also is the topic an autocorrect mistake or is it a freudian slip meaning your subconsciousness or someone else wants to tell you something.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi, you said "it's super ancient Ash said".

Does this mean Ash has already helped you identify the entity and provided instructions to banish it?

If your answer is yes, and you've done as Ash has suggested and it's not working, only the Helpdesk or another practitioner would be able to assist.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You're neglecting to say that we've helped you routinely, continually, repeatedly, and regardless of what feedback and support we give you, you reject any advice or support. It's not a matter of "not caring", and we've obtained a great deal of information from you over the years we've provided help, including the numerous no-cost assistance and support.

I would recommend finding a reputable practitioner you feel comfortable with, and providing that practitioner all the details of what is going on in order to help you. Including all the work we've already done, the information Ash gave you, and what continues to happen.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:If you lose consciousness and physical injuries, I would suggest you get your brain checked out for anything unusual. I'm not talking about mental health, I'm talking about physical. Maybe you have epilepsy or narcolepsy or something?
This. ^^^^

Physical symptoms and any physical sensations that aren’t normal need to be checked by a medical professional. Period. That has to be Step One, before going straight to the conclusion that evil spirits are somehow a factor.

Anyone who tells you the same thing, see a doctor, is saying it because we WANT you to have relief. If you see a medical doctor, they’ll know more than any of us here will about what steps to take next to treat your symptoms.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Maybe you should see a legitimate exorcist IN-PERSON?? An experienced person who can SEE and BIND AWAY and CLEANSE OUT these things and who is familiar with this kind of thing. I feel like you are throwing your money out pointlessly, probably. If you truly truly believe this has nothing to do with medical conditions or mental health or a physical ailment then seek someone like Magnolia and Ash have said who is a trusted practitioner. That is what I've been saying too. I also honestly believe a person who can actually do these things would never charge you for it. You shouldn't be dishing an arm and a leg. I get you are trying to also self-prevent it away by your own measures but I just don't think you can on your own considering you've been posting about it for a long time.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Anyone who tells you the same thing, see a doctor, is saying it because we WANT you to have relief. If you see a medical doctor, they’ll know more than any of us here will about what steps to take next to treat your symptoms.
Ourselves, and others, have asked that a medical professional be made aware of what is going on, and it was not well-received. All suggestions and recommendations related to in-person consultation, in-person medical evaluations, and in-person, ongoing support for the matter-at-hand, is the best, next step.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”