new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

What can I offer them to show that I'm appreciating their work for me? I keep saying thank you but I don't think it's enough...

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Almost every Djinn enjoys the smell of lavender. Maybe you could get some scented candles or incense for them.

KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:Almost every Djinn enjoys the smell of lavender. Maybe you could get some scented candles or incense for them.
Thank you. Also I feel really guilty for asking things of her. Just received information and the short personality description was just how I perceived her. I just feel really guilty about the whole binding. Like I'm no good for her, I'm evil compared to her. No clue what to do now. I know for a fact she is lighter than me. My energy levels are almost exactly half light half darkness.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Don't say that about yourself. You will find that your djinn will help to lift your spirits. I have an abra djinn and though our relationship is different than some, I can explain in more detail if you want, she is quite loving and uplifting. I don't know if it's just the abra djinn or if mine is an exception, she says that djinn are like people in that they are different, but having her has been a blessing.

Do the djinn ceremony that is described here:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

But Adrasteia is right: lavender, lavender, lavender! Burn incense and meditate to connect with her.

If I can be of any more help, please ask.

KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

vikingwarior74 wrote:Don't say that about yourself. You will find that your djinn will help to lift your spirits. I have an abra djinn and though our relationship is different than some, I can explain in more detail if you want, she is quite loving and uplifting. I don't know if it's just the abra djinn or if mine is an exception, she says that djinn are like people in that they are different, but having her has been a blessing.

Do the djinn ceremony that is described here:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

But Adrasteia is right: lavender, lavender, lavender! Burn incense and meditate to connect with her.

If I can be of any more help, please ask.
Since then I have ordered 2 gold djinn spirit bindings. I asked for sex and then got some sexual dreams with beings that match the 2 gold djinn descriptions. I feel bad about it. I've asked them for so much that they have improved my life a lot. No more depression. No more fatigue during the day. Helping me with bad thoughts, erasing them. Helping my friends. Protecting me and my friends. Just so many things they have all done including the Abra Djinn spirit.

And I keep having these thoughts that I'm not worthy to have them in my home. I feel terrible in that way. Guilty. Not sure what can I do...

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Congratulations on your djinns. Very good to hear these reports, gives much hope to us.
I think you should thank and not feel guilty because if they are helping is because you have merit. If it is not of the law of merit nothing happens, neither good nor bad.
Think about it.
I say this because I have heard of my spiritual mentors and the people who started me in magic.
Myself, already having djinn and some other spirits I went through very complicated situations, three years ago approximately.
My sentimental life is still not good, I look like a magnet of repulsion. No matter how hard I've been, I'm also dealing with a depression, but I have faith.

KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote:Congratulations on your djinns. Very good to hear these reports, gives much hope to us.
I think you should thank and not feel guilty because if they are helping is because you have merit. If it is not of the law of merit nothing happens, neither good nor bad.
Think about it.
I say this because I have heard of my spiritual mentors and the people who started me in magic.
Myself, already having djinn and some other spirits I went through very complicated situations, three years ago approximately.
My sentimental life is still not good, I look like a magnet of repulsion. No matter how hard I've been, I'm also dealing with a depression, but I have faith.
I hope you feel better soon. Djinn are very powerful beings. They are very understanding of me. And know my needs before I make wishes. I will try my best to offer them friendship and thank them. Best decision in my life to bring Djinns home with me. They are truly amazing. So much they can do.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”