Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure at this momen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus or unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but I was unable to find it if it was. I've had 2 strange occurrences within the past week. Last Friday night I got off work and came home and followed my normal routine of feeding the my little clowder of serial killer that pose as cats. I have 4 and my landlady who lives next door has 2 that come and mouch off of me, lol. Well it's 10 at night so it was dark. I feed them then started outside to the barn. About 20-30 feet away is a open covered bench seat with a little wagon parked inside. I glanced over and in the wagon I could make out two little triangles and a done between them, turn around step back inside and do a head count. Yep 6 little kitty heads, turn back around and still see a little kitty head in the wagon. Start over to it and it jumps out and runs away. First time I've ever seen another cat around and haven't seen it since. I live in a sorta rural area, have neighbors but live on 5 acres. I've rented an office in town for my job for over a year now. Just on the outskirts, so not really in town but not really rural either. It's a huge landscaping business that I just rent an office in. I'm the only one there that time of night. Tonight I'd just clocked out and outside my window I heard meowing. I go outside and see a little cream colored Siamese point kitten about 6 weeks oldish. By the time I got to my truck for a can of cat food it had disappeared. As I said I've been there well over a year almost 2 years and that is the first time I've ever seen a cat, much less a kitten that small. It was really strange the way it appeared, started meowing exactly at the time I was clocking out then disappeared. I got my flashlight and looked all around for it, could not find it any other kittens or anything. The first thing that came to mind way my Fylgia. I'd gotten my Fylgia about a month or two back. Has anyone had them appear in physical form instead of just dreams? I have several other spirits: Masheba, Volkh, Duojna, Buggane, Djinns, Dragons, Alyas, immortals and others that are/can shapeshift. But it was Fylgia that just immediately popped in my mind. Which I would have thought seeing a cat in physical form, it would moreso be my Mashebas or others instead. Has anyone had their Fylgia show themselves in physical form instead of in dreams? Both of these events happen at night as well.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

The first night my Fylgia's vessel arrived, I saw their shadow as they tried to catch my attention and be like "Hey!! Vessel is in the mailbox!! Go get it it's 8pm!!" type of attention grabbing lmao. Other than that, I don't think I've ever seen my Fylgia physically manifest in the way that you describe. I think it would be possible, but highly unlikely.. although I have a feeling that if this cat was seen more as a dark color / shadow, it would make it a little more likely since they are shadow creatures.

Otherwise, this was a mysterious little circumstance you came across. I would follow your intuition, maybe even do some divination (like tarot or pendulum) to see if you can help answer any of your questions for yourself on that.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Bhardin78 wrote:Forgive me if this has already been answered, but I was unable to find it if it was. I've had 2 strange occurrences within the past week. Last Friday night I got off work and came home and followed my normal routine of feeding the my little clowder of serial killer that pose as cats. I have 4 and my landlady who lives next door has 2 that come and mouch off of me, lol. Well it's 10 at night so it was dark. I feed them then started outside to the barn. About 20-30 feet away is a open covered bench seat with a little wagon parked inside. I glanced over and in the wagon I could make out two little triangles and a done between them, turn around step back inside and do a head count. Yep 6 little kitty heads, turn back around and still see a little kitty head in the wagon. Start over to it and it jumps out and runs away. First time I've ever seen another cat around and haven't seen it since. I live in a sorta rural area, have neighbors but live on 5 acres. I've rented an office in town for my job for over a year now. Just on the outskirts, so not really in town but not really rural either. It's a huge landscaping business that I just rent an office in. I'm the only one there that time of night. Tonight I'd just clocked out and outside my window I heard meowing. I go outside and see a little cream colored Siamese point kitten about 6 weeks oldish. By the time I got to my truck for a can of cat food it had disappeared. As I said I've been there well over a year almost 2 years and that is the first time I've ever seen a cat, much less a kitten that small. It was really strange the way it appeared, started meowing exactly at the time I was clocking out then disappeared. I got my flashlight and looked all around for it, could not find it any other kittens or anything. The first thing that came to mind way my Fylgia. I'd gotten my Fylgia about a month or two back. Has anyone had them appear in physical form instead of just dreams? I have several other spirits: Masheba, Volkh, Duojna, Buggane, Djinns, Dragons, Alyas, immortals and others that are/can shapeshift. But it was Fylgia that just immediately popped in my mind. Which I would have thought seeing a cat in physical form, it would moreso be my Mashebas or others instead. Has anyone had their Fylgia show themselves in physical form instead of in dreams? Both of these events happen at night as well.
Im thinking your Volkh 1s

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ravenspiritdancer64
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf/werebear
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Spiritdancer
Zodiac:

Cool experience! I don't have enough knowledge of the different types of spirits you mentioned to have an opinion of what it was, but as was pointed out above, go with you intuition. It never leads you wrong!

"It's ok to talk to yourself. It's even ok to argue with yourself, but, if you argue with yourself and you lose, you are in trouble."

4 Spirit so far: "WM", part of the Tuatha De Danann but one who has chosen to reincarnate many times; "L", a Bja Alliance High Elf, custom conjure, to help me with physical healing. "C" and "M" , both Cambions.
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

I would be careful attributing this to something magical. You have a barn; feral cats will shelter there. A mother cat likely had her litter there. It’s a blessing to have barn cats, as they’re very helpful, so do make friends with them. However, as spirit keepers, we need to be careful to cultivate discernment. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one, and rushing to apply spiritual explanations to mundane events winds up cheapening the real supernatural experiences.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:I would be careful attributing this to something magical. You have a barn; feral cats will shelter there. A mother cat likely had her litter there. It’s a blessing to have barn cats, as they’re very helpful, so do make friends with them. However, as spirit keepers, we need to be careful to cultivate discernment. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one, and rushing to apply spiritual explanations to mundane events winds up cheapening the real supernatural experiences.
Awwwww you beat me to it :) i bet the cat just wanted to say hello

memento mori

Return to “General Questions”