Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Hey all,

So I’m sort of new and I noticed there were no living entity succubus in CH store. I saw the listing if there is not what looking for use this... so i purchased as rare binding/vessel bridge and in notes asked to do conjuration next full moon, hopefully helpdesk doesn't tell me no go. I was very curious on this rare binding especially with full-moon conjure, if CH willing, price was good $240 with discount. I already summoned/bind to spirit my own living entity ubi three weeks ago that I believe is working with my senses and support, also have couple spirit ones Iv/dynamic. is it bad idea to get a rare binding DA for my level when I already have the above? I feel good about decision and excited to see what energy/connection rare binding has for me. I have to do some divination for feedback from my ubi fam if maybe I should cancel before assigned to someone.

Also I have in process a RA for living entity let spirits decide, I saw post that users that got this got something they never expected that they needed in their journey so sounded good idea, I even picked either for gender to give it most possible truest RA for my match, fingers crossed is F maybe another ubi be sweet. Also got qualified for wish bonus June promo with my purchase got the wish box/living wish entity freebie tier coming.

I don't want to get in over my head but I feel a bit uneasy on the RA and wish entity, maybe cancel RA and change freebie to just a wish spell binding. Having only ubis so far working out and its like a honeymoon of learning/bonding and didn't want to throw a wrench in the pot. Maybe wish entity can conjure some nice gifts for my ubis. I must be under a spell cuss I obsess over ubis all day but I think its just ya know new love interest feeling one gets, I always had this interest but its like x10 last few weeks.

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I can't answer anything concerning the CH stuff, but concerning your question about going overboard I'd say it really depends on whether you feel you're ready. Some prefer a waiting period to bond with each Spirit/Entity, and others don't mind going all out and bonding as a group. I don't personally feel that Spirits such as Ubi are dangerous so long as they're conjured correctly and proper limits are put in place. This can be said for any type of Spirit/Entity though.

Actually, it's basic friendship rules. You wouldn't force too much on a friend or rush into things blindly with little regard for them would you? Ubi are the same. So long as you treat them with basic respect and they know that you care, I'm sure you'll be fine.

When it comes to your statement about feeling bespelled, I might be able to explain why. You see, the reason people tend to flock to sexual Spirits such as Incubi/Succubi, Nymphos, etc. is because they tend to be jack of all trades sorts. They're great for almost any task, and provide great amounts of confidence and encouragement that both beginners and advanced practitioners can thrive from. On top of that, Humans are inherently selfish and do have carnal instincts and desires that need fulfilling so assuming they're up for that sort of thing - which they usually are - they make great partners for that too. Plus, being appealing is kind of what they do, and even making others feel loved, full of lust, heck even "spellbound" is something they're known for as well. There really is no losing conceptually, and so they're often exalted and fawned over, especially by beginners. I'm not saying that it's bad to go only for beings such as them, but variety is the spice of life and all. ;)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

CH doesnt conjure succubus entities, only spirits.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sephiroth wrote:CH doesnt conjure succubus entities, only spirits.
I believe they were asking if CH would consider Entities as a custom order...is this also off of the table for them?

- Muse
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Most likely they wont except since they stated it beforebut then again ... $240 is a nice price for ubi

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sephiroth wrote:Most likely they wont except since they stated it beforebut then again ... $240 is a nice price for ubi
Ah. Okay. I wasnt sure if CH ever mentioned not doing custom Entities. Welp, there's their answer then. I'm sure there are other sellers that the OP can go to for a custom entity of that variety, maybe they will find recommendations of those that CC Entities in the seller reviews sections?

- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There are other sexual living entities that CH does summon, and they are just as much fun. Just saying. (Concuan, Averka, and at least one other that I can't remember the name of right now.)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:There are other sexual living entities that CH does summon, and they are just as much fun. Just saying. (Concuan, Averka, and at least one other that I can't remember the name of right now.)
Out of blatant curiosity here, was there a reason that they summon certain sexual Entities but not others...? Is it for safety purposes or just mere preference?

Also, not to draw this topic off too much, but Averka have been on my wishlist for ages. They sound so interesting to me and resonate very well. Do you have one? Is there a topic with Averka experiences somewhere that I don't know about? :P

- Muse
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ishvala wrote:
Regholdain wrote:There are other sexual living entities that CH does summon, and they are just as much fun. Just saying. (Concuan, Averka, and at least one other that I can't remember the name of right now.)
Out of blatant curiosity here, was there a reason that they summon certain sexual Entities but not others...? Is it for safety purposes or just mere preference?

Also, not to draw this topic off too much, but Averka have been on my wishlist for ages. They sound so interesting to me and resonate very well. Do you have one? Is there a topic with Averka experiences somewhere that I don't know about? :P
I think the issue with the succubus is that as a living entity they are feeders and there is a very conservative (yet realistic) safety concern for their customers. When a succubus is dead their spirit no longer needs to feed, so even though they are Dark Arts spirits they are less likely to be problematic. It also might depend on what race of succubus they are comfortable working with; it could be as living entities they just had too many problems historically so they stopped offering to conjure them.

When I looked for a living entity companion I was very drawn toward the Averka and the Concuan. I chose a Concuan and so, unfortunately, still do not have experience with the Averka. I can tell you either way, though, between spirits and entities my intimate interactions are very similar. I don't feel that any of them are any better or worse than others, but I will caution you that I am very physically open. For some reason, spirits and entities find it far easier to connect with me on the sexual level than any other method when they want to be close. I experience those interactions physically far more often than in astral or dream.

For the Averka, there are a few topics in this section: search.php?keywords=Averka&fid%5B0%5D=472

I have not looked through them and I'm not sure how many posts are experiences.

You could also check the Dark Arts section, as the Averka are Dark Arts entities and it's possible someone posted information there instead of the Living Entities section.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

What is difference of standard, elite, or rare binding that are choices on the listing for living CC? I got the answer today, will keep it as a mystery bag surprise till complete.

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A