Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

WA spirits and an issue with insomina?

Postby jesse1746 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Was just curious has anyone every had the issue of insomnia caused by their WA spirits before or no?

divineseeker
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: WA spirits and an issue with insomina?

Postby divineseeker » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Hello,
No, never experienced that . Can you explain why you link WA spirits with your insomnia? Are they making noises that makes you get no sleep?

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:36 pm

divineseeker wrote:Hello,
No, never experienced that . Can you explain why you link WA spirits with your insomnia? Are they making noises that makes you get no sleep?

It was an issue of receiving WAY more energy than I could handle at the time eventually it was resolved by telling some of the white art spirits to go , welcoming in a bit of dark arts releated spirits, setting up a few barriers etc

The basic way I can describe the issues is just not feeling tired at all. As if you just felt this energy surging through your body and spirit...

I guess it must have just been an issue with too many wild spirits in one place then or something.

divineseeker
active contributor
active contributor

Postby divineseeker » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:42 pm

Hello
That is interesting, but a bit odd. But I guess everyone reacts differently to energies, so it is understandable.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Vastolord » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:55 am

Have you tired any medication to help you sleep?

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:20 am

The solution turned out to be communicating with the spirits around me and working out a way to balance the energy flow.

I was mainly curious if anyone else had encountered a similar issue like this

Also, I don't know if it matters but the main issue was seeing this big bright light energy and I mean seing it ALL the time even if I closed my eyes at night.

Like picture sunlight in your room nearly all the time it was similar to that kind of thing.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby draco_star898 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:27 am

When I first started as a companion I had big time difficulty in handling the insane amount of energy they brought. It took me I'd say a year and a lot of energy work and grounding before I got it to not be so high intensity. I worked with white arts only for most of that time period and the first grey arts being I brought home made me feel like my energy body was on fire.
I had to learn how to get all my chakras working in alignment, especially my root chakra, bc my crown chakra was taking in way more energy then I could circulate and ground out. I had tons of issues with anxiety and insomnia until I worked it out, it was a bit frightening at first and I almost gave up since I felt like I was a out of my depth at the time, but I'm stubborn so I eventually worked it out with the help of my companions.

As a guess the light may have been your crown chakra opening up and pulling in energy, I tend to see that myself as a bright white light.

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:00 am

draco_star898 wrote:When I first started as a companion I had big time difficulty in handling the insane amount of energy they brought. It took me I'd say a year and a lot of energy work and grounding before I got it to not be so high intensity. I worked with white arts only for most of that time period and the first grey arts being I brought home made me feel like my energy body was on fire.
I had to learn how to get all my chakras working in alignment, especially my root chakra, bc my crown chakra was taking in way more energy then I could circulate and ground out. I had tons of issues with anxiety and insomnia until I worked it out, it was a bit frightening at first and I almost gave up since I felt like I was a out of my depth at the time, but I'm stubborn so I eventually worked it out with the help of my companions.

As a guess the light may have been your crown chakra opening up and pulling in energy, I tend to see that myself as a bright white light.

Ah, for me I felt WA energy as kind of intense flame and light energy and the DA or grey energy more of an ice like energy. It took me quite a while to adjust to it.

featheredstar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby featheredstar » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 pm

I dont think I've ever really experienced insomnia when it came to my spirits. However, I've found other causes to mess with my sleep. Mainly for me I notice a harder time to sleep or having restless nights on a full moon / new moon sign. Typically this is when I would pray to the god Hypnos for help and every time I do, I have a very restful night of sleep. But as for my spirits, they don't really affect it unless I'm already affected. I guess this is another example of how everyone is different when it comes to how our spirits' energies affect us :)

The family: 2 dragons, 4 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolf, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:26 pm

featheredstar wrote:I dont think I've ever really experienced insomnia when it came to my spirits. However, I've found other causes to mess with my sleep. Mainly for me I notice a harder time to sleep or having restless nights on a full moon / new moon sign. Typically this is when I would pray to the god Hypnos for help and every time I do, I have a very restful night of sleep. But as for my spirits, they don't really affect it unless I'm already affected. I guess this is another example of how everyone is different when it comes to how our spirits' energies affect us :)
That sounds very true that each of us experiences it in our own ways.

Return to “White Arts”