new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just want to share my experience. I believe Satan has visited me on multiple times and even lingered in my home because I tried to make a pact with him. I scammed him basically and didn't respect him whatsoever. I think the pact was to get me away from God anyway not because he needs my soul or anything like that. He didn't do anything good for me, he did a lot of evil things to me which I don't really want to talk about to teach me a lesson. Now, that I'm starting to respect him and turn away from God. I prayed to him with respect and he actually helps me. He doesn't really come to my home himself, but sends a couple of demons to help my situation.

Same with Asmodeus. He visited me, I talked to him and he is helping me just because I am trying my best to show great respect for all demons. Asmodeus said to consider him as a friend. I feel like also he is changing my mind. I am starting to get more homosexual thoughts. I am just realising this now... I feel like I want to work with powerful demons. They are helping me more than God and his angels and don't require faith, just respect.

Now I find demon culture really fascinating. Any good resources about demons I can use?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Anyone wanting to learn about demons can start with S Connolly’s Introduction to Daemonolatry.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

If you think you scammed satan, think again. If you got exactly what you wanted from a bargain he got what he wanted. There is no way a human with only a few decades of life could scam satan.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:If you think you scammed satan, think again. If you got exactly what you wanted from a bargain he got what he wanted. There is no way a human with only a few decades of life could scam satan.
Not necessarily true, satan is but a title given to the demon put in that place or given to any being by humanity. Age has nothing to do with conning an entity. Of course can’t say for sure on this but the idea in general remains.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I would recommend steering clear of metaphysical things until your physical symptoms are well-managed.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I would recommend steering clear of metaphysical things until your physical symptoms are well-managed.
Yup.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Anyone wanting to learn about demons can start with S Connolly’s Introduction to Daemonolatry.
Just adding as an FYI for anyone - I could not locate S Connolly's Introduction to Daemonolatry. Maybe it has been revised and re-titled? Or that giant online retailer is just not carrying it.

I could only find her The Complete Book of Daemonolatry, along with several other Daemonolatry works. Either way, that book is described for both entry level adepts and the experienced, so sounds like it should be a good one.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I may have mistitled it. She also, at one point, had an intro book broken up into six smaller books that were buyable in e-book format for super cheap.

Return to “Dark Arts”