Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kayori wrote: I actually completely agree with this. Plus, there is the whole "I'll just rely on astral and dream intimacy then" approach. Because honestly, it takes some serious ability to stay lucid and aware in either astral or dreams.
Not only that but it might lead to astral addiction, reality escape and in the worst case, delusions, which might lead to neglecting the physical life completely.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

It's quite saddening to see some replies are sounds negative to the idea, come on guys where's the optimism?

Let's get to the point here, you thinking to get a spirit lover but is unsure what is it that you really want. So I guess the best course to get is reverse adoption since you seems to prefer have experienced conjurer service.

But as what is advised, a spirit lover is something entirely different than a human lover. Think again, more carefully, if this is really what you want and the path you want to walk.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

CJDS wrote:It's quite saddening to see some replies are sounds negative to the idea, come on guys where's the optimism?

Let's get to the point here, you thinking to get a spirit lover but is unsure what is it that you really want. So I guess the best course to get is reverse adoption since you seems to prefer have experienced conjurer service.

But as what is advised, a spirit lover is something entirely different than a human lover. Think again, more carefully, if this is really what you want and the path you want to walk.
I really agree with what is said here, as it would be something that I recommend. If you're looking for a spirit lover but as in a companion, there are many options. I would highly recommend to go through the reverse adoption listing, and in the "notes" area explain what you are looking for so Mag or Ash can find the perfect fit. That is, if you're planning on going through CH. I would do some heavy thinking as suggested by many on here on what exactly you want, why you want them, how you would go about interacting with them... even if its a spirit companion who comes to give you love, it has to be a two-way street. So you'll have to work hard to give back to the spirit as well.

Also, relationships tbh take nurturing and time. So I would be prepared to spend lots of time nurturing that kind of relationship, if you really wanna go down that path. Otherwise, I'd say just go for a spirit companion and see what happens. Look around different shops of people here. Make sure you put in your research :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Cloud99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cloud
Zodiac:

I bought the one penny deal last night and asked for a companion. I didnt ask for any specific spirit. And I didnt ask for a spirit so much for sex but maybe someone who can walk along lifes path with me and be there with me. Its odd I can already sense something now. Lights flicker sometimes and my monitor does to. Maybe its coincidence. I cant feel anything yet but im keeping my mind open and Ill sometimes sit and concentrate and think about the spirit world. Something saved me 41 years ago as a baby. I have no doubt in that. I believe it fully. By all accounts I shouldnt be alive today. The mortality rates in babys that get reye syndrome is astronomically high. 97%-99%. I dont expect answers but maybe as I walk along lifes path with my spirit she can tell me something or show me the way.

Cloud99
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Also lately ive been sitting outside and concentrating. Saying in my mind I am concentrating on the spirit world. If anyone is there please speak to me. Tell me your name. Idk if spirits can read minds or if there is a realm like the further in the conjuring(Yes I know its just a movie) but id like to believe theres something like that out there. I guess im trying to tune myself into there realm or frequency. Im not trying to invite demons or anything. Just trying to let the spirit know that its ok to talk to me and that im trying to establish contact if that makes sense.

Cloud99
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I did use my penny for a spirit last night with binding but not so much for sex just more for a companion. I was considering using the custom nympho conjuration but now I think I should wait. Idk what im getting yet and I have a feeling the binding might be a few days. I havent sensed anything or anyone yet but ive noticed my lights flicker in my house and my monitor kinda does this weird flicker thing where the screen shakes a little. Its never happened before so maybe its my eyes or the monitor or something else.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hi Cloud99, you and I are about the same age and I can relate to your feelings about companionship. I was in one of the best relationships of my life over the last 3 years, but she needed to move on with her own path and in the end it just isn't meant to be. Years before that I was married, and after divorcing I began a search for a spirit lover on my own.

Spirit lovers can be a rewarding experience, and like others have said it may take some time attuning to them, learning communication and all of that. If you've never worked with spirits, just keep a level head and control of your expectations. A spirit is unlikely to do any full physical manifestations. Their touch, if you are sensitive to it, starts like air brushing against the skin, or tingles, or temperature changes. The point is - these are energetic experiences.

And yes, I keep 30 spirits and at least 8 of them are lovers (and not only sexual types). And yes, the sensations get better over time, and the pleasure they can cause is wonderful and amazing.

The best way to attune yourself is to start meditating every day, using whatever method works best for you. Opening yourself to the spirit world is a great start. Watch for the little things. Tingles, touches, sounds, minor visuals - orbs, light streaks, shadows in the corner of your eye. Feelings like emotions that aren't your own, like someone is with you watching.

I highly recommend reading the Creepy Hollows Encyclopedia FAQ articles on spirits, what to do after they arrive, etc. Also, browse the Newbie/Beginner section in these forums. The stickied posts at the top of the topic lists will help get you started. I recommend the Spirit Keeper's Guide sold here as well.

Keep an open and observant mind and I think you will do just fine. Also, temper expectations. It will take time to exercise and discover any spirit gifts you may have that are dormant. Developing them from scratch can take a very long time. Be patient and persistent.

I wish you luck and hope you receive an amazing companion!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

One of the other things I forgot to mention also when it comes to being mindful and watching for the little things - also pay attention to mental imagery, mental sounds, mental thoughts that are not things that came from you. Learn to be able to identify your own thoughts versus an outside influence. This way you can recognize a telepathic communication.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

CJDS wrote:It's quite saddening to see some replies are sounds negative to the idea, come on guys where's the optimism?
It's not about sounding negative about it.
When you go to spirituality to look for the love you desire, that's like the last straw, right before you give up on yourself. Because afterwards, there's no place left to go.

Imho it's one of the wrongest reasons to get into spirituality. You have no sound and stable basis to build on, at least not emotionally.

Would you say dealing with loneliness in that way is a really healthy way to do that?
It also feels a bit like a person resorting to that has given up on humanity and their physical life, which is definitely not a good thing.

Also desperation makes for big expectations and hopes, which might lead to start living in a fantasy because instead of communicating you only project your wishes.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Aprophis wrote:
It's not about sounding negative about it.
When you go to spirituality to look for the love you desire, that's like the last straw, right before you give up on yourself. Because afterwards, there's no place left to go.

Imho it's one of the wrongest reasons to get into spirituality. You have no sound and stable basis to build on, at least not emotionally.

Would you say dealing with loneliness in that way is a really healthy way to do that?
It also feels a bit like a person resorting to that has given up on humanity and their physical life, which is definitely not a good thing.

Also desperation makes for big expectations and hopes, which might lead to start living in a fantasy because instead of communicating you only project your wishes.
Okay, I have to say something. Is it a good reason to get into spirituality? No, but if that's how he starts his path, how is that any of your concern?

It's how I started my path and without that start I would not have learned a lot about myself and about the spirit world. I would not have discovered and begun to develop my abilities so I can create a peaceful place of love for spirits to come to reconnect or so I can help them. I also would not feel like I've found my path, my meaning, the way I can make my mark - a legacy.

Did spirit lovers give me that? No, but they encouraged me to try to date, helped me find the girlfriend I was with for three years (though now broken up), and they encouraged me to evolve and grow in my abilities. Just working with them gave me that. And it is spirit lovers where I started.

We are not here to judge why others are doing what they are doing. Yes, I think it is important to remind people to live their life and not become delusional due to depression and loneliness. Yet I think the bottom line is that they find a balance between their physical life and the spiritual. That's important, but it is not our place to tell someone this is not how to deal with their life. You only know what they post, and you don't know what they choose not to say. You don't know if they were at a bar picking up a one night stand last week.

How people start their spiritual journey is their business, not ours.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”