Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:I barely know any of those characters as well either XD
That’s fine. I’ve always liked Gat, Heller, and Mercer.

Do you have any questions for me about Captain Falcon?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia, do you know the character named Rossweisse? I have a character binding of her.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

Not really either, I think I've heard of the show before. A bit lewd of a show if you ask me.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Not really either, I think I've heard of the show before. A bit lewd of a show if you ask me.
Yeah, it was a bit lewd.

Still, any questions on Weiss is like with Saber?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adrasteia, what is Cue from Fate like?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Yes! So how is Saber now with her rehabilitation? And how does Weiss interact with her?

Do you train with Weiss? Do you fight on the astral realm or something in your werewolf form?

I heard you have a CB of Jean Grey, seeing how there's a movie of her I'm curious of what she's like due to your experiences.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

2dz
Mr. Amnesia wrote:Yes! So how is Saber now with her rehabilitation? And how does Weiss interact with her?

Do you train with Weiss? Do you fight on the astral realm or something in your werewolf form?

I heard you have a CB of Jean Grey, seeing how there's a movie of her I'm curious of what she's like due to your experiences.
Saber is going along well in her rehabilitation. She’s a lot better, because she does sound a lot better, not depressed or anything like that. She’s really been enjoying drawing, especially with my other companions. Weiss interacts with Saber in a more refined manner, though I have not told her that Saber is the Legendary King Arthur. Though I will tell Weiss soon.

I do train with Weiss, though I have some pretty overpowered moves Kelis made me. I don’t use my Werewolf Form in the astral much, but I do use Alter States instead. Kelis designed these for me as part of Alter States. It’s very identical to the Altered Beast Reboot, but with 100 Male Alter States, and 100 Female Alter States. I use the Male Alter States. One good example is the Braivary Male Alter State. All the Alter States have Powers and Abilities Of The Hulk and Doomsday, among many others. They were based on Black Rat’s Monster Designs. As with how I can describe being in that Alter State, I am big, like 16’11” Tall, with a birds eye view, but they will become 25’11” Tall in time, with huge muscles and I look like a massive ripped dude, very aggressive, but my mind and everything else from my human form for mental faculties is still there, with a Bird’s Face, I look like a killing machine. Every Alter State is designed to be killing machines. It is managed through a Golden Wrist Device and Digital Screen. Weiss feels really small when she is standing next to me when I am in the Beastial Alter States. There is Beastial, In-Between, and Humanoid for it’s categories. She’s won a few battles when I threw the match just because I was bored. I will be a posting a picture as to that Alter State.

Jean Grey is very much like the character Chris Claremont and Stan Lee envisioned. She looks like the Jean Grey from the 90’s. She was disappointed in the recent movie based off of her, but she’s not going to let that get to her. She does have the Phoenix Force, and she and it can do things you would imagine them to do from Earth 616. She is very powerful.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Also, Mr. Amnesia, I did not mean to post that skull. So don’t take that the wrong way. My fingers pressed a button by accident.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Nah it's alright, thank you for clearing that up actually quite attentive of you. I thought it was because the amount of question marks in my posts lmao.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Nah it's alright, thank you for clearing that up actually quite attentive of you. I thought it was because the amount of question marks in my posts lmao.
Thanks, and by the way, you’re welcome. Mr. Amnesia, I also fought Grimm with Weiss at one point. Pretty nasty creatures if I remember. They have pretty bad breath due to eating meat, when I almost got eaten by one, when I got pinned down when I was caught off guard, it’s bad breath was so bad that I keeping it from chomping down on my head with my bare hands keeping it’s head and jaw at bay, though I went into a Beastial Male Alter State after blinding it with webbing, and tore it apart really easily. Let’s just say it was really NSFW. It was a Dragon Male Alter State, one of many that I have. It was Green, 16’11” Tall, with big wings, big hands, huge muscles, with a long strong tail, long Dragon Snout, Dragon Face, Strong Sharp Claws and Talons and Fangs, and it will become 25’11” Tall in time.

Each Alter State has their own abilities, but overall same amount of power and strength.

What were you going to say before about my comment about that Braivary Male Alter State?

Return to “Living Entities”