2 New Listings Added! (Kayori's Arctic Rose)

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 129
Spelled Number: 9000
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kayori Ayane

Re: 2 New Listings Added! (Kayori's Arctic Rose)

Postby Kayori » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 am

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Is it weird that every time I see the word “Kayori” I add “-kun” to it? lol

That is amusing. Nah it's not weird. You made me laugh at least. XD

I woke up to this, and decided I wasn't going to just be quiet anymore. At first, I stayed quiet in order to not start something that would be better not started at all. I wasn't going to start a war. But I didn't need to be treated that way over a simple word. In an "About me" thing I made at 4am, around the same time I posted about the distant object reading, in fact.

My Keep:
Too many to list here. XD

Kayori's Arctic Rose

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:53 am

Kayori wrote:
I woke up to this, and decided I wasn't going to just be quiet anymore. At first, I stayed quiet in order to not start something that would be better not started at all. I wasn't going to start a war. But I didn't need to be treated that way over a simple word. In an "About me" thing I made at 4am, around the same time I posted about the distant object reading, in fact.

I mean. If I just met you in person, in appearance, I’d assume you’re a -chan. But somehow the name here flows as a -kun. *shruggyemoji*

ReverieDawn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reverie Dawn

Postby ReverieDawn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Quick question. With your barriers, if, say, there is possibly a spirit with ill intent already in my home, would it push it out? Or would it more than likely just be uncomfortable and leave? This question just popped in my head, I don't particularly know if I have any that are malicious around me but I just thought I would ask :)

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!

Postby NyctophiliaRaven » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Ok. Here's the thing. Pendulum readings are NOTORIOUSLY unreliable. It's VERY easy to manipulate a pendulum without realizing you're doing it. If you want a specific answer badly enough, even subconsciously, your small muscle movements will influence the pendulum.

There is no way to protect against this.

Which is why people who use pendulums for readings end up coming on this forum and shrieking about how their spirits told them things that weren't true, or they say that their pendulum readings were being blocked by other spirits, or, you know, a million other reasons why their readings were wrong, or led them to inaccurate conclusions, like how their spirits are trapped, or don't love them, etc.

The issue with pendulums is that the answers you get are STRONGLY affected by your personal beliefs.

And no, I do not believe that someone as new as you has the skill to avoid that, when I've been a practitioner for 41 years, and I cannot avoid it. No one can. I'm not saying that because I'm a failure with sour grapes, I'm saying that with over 40 years of experience and discussions with other practitioners with the same experiences.

Secondly, I'm sorry, I'm a pretty blunt person. If your stuffed animals are talking to you, that is not a spiritual thing. That's a mental health thing.

Even if you follow some kind of animist belief, stuffed animals do not tell you they're a good boy. That's YOUR brain saying that.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Kayori wrote:
Zero wrote:I must say, that using the word "apparently" to describe your abilities sounds like you lack confidence and/or experience.

I'm sorry Mr. "This girl thinks she's got what it takes? She's clearly just a fraud." Funny, I was reading your post and that comment popped into my head.

I did not call you a fraud. I suggested you lack experience to know what you're really doing.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!

Postby NyctophiliaRaven » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Kayori wrote:I'm sorry Mr. "This girl thinks she's got what it takes? She's clearly just a fraud." Funny, I was reading your post and that comment popped into my head.

Just because a comment "pops into your head" does not make it real.

I think you should consider medical assistance. This is concerning.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Seller Announcements”