Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian

My first experience!!!!

Post by Aryan »

hello everyone!...my order was completed yesterday night , i felt a little tingling accross my body and was suddenly happy, i dont know why....but was not really sure that my spirit has come to me or not....today...it was like i was pretending that the spirit is there..so i just welcomed it out loud...and when going for a shower, i said please stay outside, i need privacy, ..but when i went inside and locked the door...i felt like someone is touching my shoulders and back...so now i thought yes ...the spirit is here...then i turned on the music on my phone...and while showering...i felt nice..but then after 5 min...my head became a little heavy..maybe too much energy..but it was great!!!...i came out..had my breakfast....now in the afternoon...i went to my room ...sat there...got an idea...so placed a book on the bed, kept a note...i mean a currency notw which is light on it...i asked the spirit to move it a little so that i can know u r here..at first it did not move..but a few seconds later ..it moved a little..so i thought i can do something out of it....i just grabbed my phone...opened youtube and opened my song playlist which i thought would be great for her...i said in the air...for 'yes' please move the note ...and for ' no'..keep it still...and you guys wont believe that it actually worked!...i played one song...in between i asked are you liking this song or not...a secong later...the note strongly moved..i was happy!...but then i asked that shall i change the song...then there was no movement..so i was not sure whether it is a no or not..so i twisted the question..i asked ' shall i not change this song' ..and the note moved!....so i continued playing that song...played 4-5 songs...and kept asking yes or bo questions..but then..there was little movement ..the intensity was less...so i just asked in the air...are u feeling exhausted by moving this note...the note then moved very slightly...then i just said in the air that u can take energy from me...as i am a reiki practitioner...so i release energy from my palms..and got an unlimited supply...and guys...i really felt someone is absorbing it...and it energy going out rapidly felt in my palms...i was happy...after 2 min..i asked if she felt better ...the note then moved again with high intensity...i then said u dont need to move the note now ...and dont lose ur energy..i even apologised to her...and then...i started playing music again...and the note moved again...lol...i think she likes muaic a lot!...so this was my first day experience!!...i hope i can communicate with her more properly soon!...and sorry for this long message..lol

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

divineseeker
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: My first experience!!!!

Post by divineseeker »

Hello,
Wow, you just had some awesome experience. I must say, one of the strongest bonding experience that I had read here. Happy to see you are progressing well. Keep us updated.

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Post by lolaberry »

Aryan wrote:hello everyone!...my order was completed yesterday night , i felt a little tingling accross my body and was suddenly happy, i dont know why....but was not really sure that my spirit has come to me or not....today...it was like i was pretending that the spirit is there..so i just welcomed it out loud...and when going for a shower, i said please stay outside, i need privacy, ..but when i went inside and locked the door...i felt like someone is touching my shoulders and back...so now i thought yes ...the spirit is here...then i turned on the music on my phone...and while showering...i felt nice..but then after 5 min...my head became a little heavy..maybe too much energy..but it was great!!!...i came out..had my breakfast....now in the afternoon...i went to my room ...sat there...got an idea...so placed a book on the bed, kept a note...i mean a currency notw which is light on it...i asked the spirit to move it a little so that i can know u r here..at first it did not move..but a few seconds later ..it moved a little..so i thought i can do something out of it....i just grabbed my phone...opened youtube and opened my song playlist which i thought would be great for her...i said in the air...for 'yes' please move the note ...and for ' no'..keep it still...and you guys wont believe that it actually worked!...i played one song...in between i asked are you liking this song or not...a secong later...the note strongly moved..i was happy!...but then i asked that shall i change the song...then there was no movement..so i was not sure whether it is a no or not..so i twisted the question..i asked ' shall i not change this song' ..and the note moved!....so i continued playing that song...played 4-5 songs...and kept asking yes or bo questions..but then..there was little movement ..the intensity was less...so i just asked in the air...are u feeling exhausted by moving this note...the note then moved very slightly...then i just said in the air that u can take energy from me...as i am a reiki practitioner...so i release energy from my palms..and got an unlimited supply...and guys...i really felt someone is absorbing it...and it energy going out rapidly felt in my palms...i was happy...after 2 min..i asked if she felt better ...the note then moved again with high intensity...i then said u dont need to move the note now ...and dont lose ur energy..i even apologised to her...and then...i started playing music again...and the note moved again...lol...i think she likes muaic a lot!...so this was my first day experience!!...i hope i can communicate with her more properly soon!...and sorry for this long message..lol
Hi and WOW what a fab experience ! Can I ask is it spirit or Entity and also what type? Not long after 1 of mine (not from here) came they moved candle flame on demand, it is so exciting , Just wait till they manifest, thats mind blowing, to see them in the room is the best! Im guessing yours is from here

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Post by Aryan »

lolaberry wrote:
Aryan wrote:hello everyone!...my order was completed yesterday night , i felt a little tingling accross my body and was suddenly happy, i dont know why....but was not really sure that my spirit has come to me or not....today...it was like i was pretending that the spirit is there..so i just welcomed it out loud...and when going for a shower, i said please stay outside, i need privacy, ..but when i went inside and locked the door...i felt like someone is touching my shoulders and back...so now i thought yes ...the spirit is here...then i turned on the music on my phone...and while showering...i felt nice..but then after 5 min...my head became a little heavy..maybe too much energy..but it was great!!!...i came out..had my breakfast....now in the afternoon...i went to my room ...sat there...got an idea...so placed a book on the bed, kept a note...i mean a currency notw which is light on it...i asked the spirit to move it a little so that i can know u r here..at first it did not move..but a few seconds later ..it moved a little..so i thought i can do something out of it....i just grabbed my phone...opened youtube and opened my song playlist which i thought would be great for her...i said in the air...for 'yes' please move the note ...and for ' no'..keep it still...and you guys wont believe that it actually worked!...i played one song...in between i asked are you liking this song or not...a secong later...the note strongly moved..i was happy!...but then i asked that shall i change the song...then there was no movement..so i was not sure whether it is a no or not..so i twisted the question..i asked ' shall i not change this song' ..and the note moved!....so i continued playing that song...played 4-5 songs...and kept asking yes or bo questions..but then..there was little movement ..the intensity was less...so i just asked in the air...are u feeling exhausted by moving this note...the note then moved very slightly...then i just said in the air that u can take energy from me...as i am a reiki practitioner...so i release energy from my palms..and got an unlimited supply...and guys...i really felt someone is absorbing it...and it energy going out rapidly felt in my palms...i was happy...after 2 min..i asked if she felt better ...the note then moved again with high intensity...i then said u dont need to move the note now ...and dont lose ur energy..i even apologised to her...and then...i started playing music again...and the note moved again...lol...i think she likes muaic a lot!...so this was my first day experience!!...i hope i can communicate with her more properly soon!...and sorry for this long message..lol
Hi and WOW what a fab experience ! Can I ask is it spirit or Entity and also what type? Not long after 1 of mine (not from here) came they moved candle flame on demand, it is so exciting , Just wait till they manifest, thats mind blowing, to see them in the room is the best! Im guessing yours is from here
Its a spirit of an sterling angel!...and yes i have ordered it from ch..!...i hope i get more surprises!

WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Post by lolaberry »

Aryan wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Its a spirit of an sterling angel!...and yes i have ordered it from ch..!...i hope i get more surprises!
Angels are fab! She would of been with you before you got your email. I have 2 Courtwinds one is highly noticeable, the male is not as noticed but great on communication! You will have an amazing relationship Im sure!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Post by Aryan »

Yeah!...i hope so!...lets see what all happens!...really excited in getting to know her!

WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

Return to “Spirit Keeping”