Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

User avatar
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:47 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby xxMrS4nxx » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Helo, is there is spot available if has I would like to request for 1 card reading for overall situation?


I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

User avatar
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:43 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reverie Dawn

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby ReverieDawn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Peachie113 wrote:I would like to request a past, present, future reading if you don’t mind. Any deck will do for me.


No problem ^^ I will do your reading as soon as I get home


~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~

User avatar
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:43 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reverie Dawn

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby ReverieDawn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:52 pm

vier wrote:if there's still a spot open I'd like one too please :)
Past-present-future reading with any deck you feel drawn to, thank you <3


Sure thing :) I will do it as soon as I get home


~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~

User avatar
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:43 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reverie Dawn

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby ReverieDawn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:05 pm

divineseeker wrote:Hello,
I would love to have a reading on past, present and future. Shadowscapes Tarot will do. Thank you.


Hi there! So I did your reading last night, sorry I couldn't post it until now. Here is what I have for your past present future reading. All cards were upright.

Past: Nine of swords
Suffering from anguish, fear, anxiety, guilt, uncertainties in the night.
My interpretation: You have had some trauma or severe negative situations in your past that you may still be carrying with you, something that you may not be able to easily let go of.

Present: King of pentacles
He is generous, and shares his wealth. Partake of the fruit he offers. He knows that wealth will be shared, and from those fruits, new seeds will sprout and grow to be mighty trees.
My interpretation: There are great things coming to you if you are willing to accept them. Whether it be for inner healing, personal success in current affairs, or help and support offered by those around you who care about you.

Future: The Chariot
Achieving victory, focusing intent and will, establishing an identity, self-confidence, maintaining descipline, assuming the reins of power and authority.
My interpretation: Although things may be difficult now, if you stick with it and power through you are sure to have a bright future overcoming what is holding you back :)

I hope this helped with any issues you may have had. Again, I am still new at this so if I did something wrong please forgive me.


~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~

User avatar
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:43 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reverie Dawn

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby ReverieDawn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:08 pm

xxMrS4nxx wrote:Helo, is there is spot available if has I would like to request for 1 card reading for overall situation?


Sure, no problem :) I'll get that done when I get home


~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~

User avatar
divineseeker
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 1:56 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby divineseeker » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:15 pm

ReverieDawn wrote:
divineseeker wrote:Hello,
I would love to have a reading on past, present and future. Shadowscapes Tarot will do. Thank you.


Hi there! So I did your reading last night, sorry I couldn't post it until now. Here is what I have for your past present future reading. All cards were upright.

Past: Nine of swords
Suffering from anguish, fear, anxiety, guilt, uncertainties in the night.
My interpretation: You have had some trauma or severe negative situations in your past that you may still be carrying with you, something that you may not be able to easily let go of.

Present: King of pentacles
He is generous, and shares his wealth. Partake of the fruit he offers. He knows that wealth will be shared, and from those fruits, new seeds will sprout and grow to be mighty trees.
My interpretation: There are great things coming to you if you are willing to accept them. Whether it be for inner healing, personal success in current affairs, or help and support offered by those around you who care about you.

Future: The Chariot
Achieving victory, focusing intent and will, establishing an identity, self-confidence, maintaining descipline, assuming the reins of power and authority.
My interpretation: Although things may be difficult now, if you stick with it and power through you are sure to have a bright future overcoming what is holding you back :)

I hope this helped with any issues you may have had. Again, I am still new at this so if I did something wrong please forgive me.


Hello,
Thank you for the reading. I could relate to all the cards and your interpretations well. You described till the dot. You are good, thank you once again.



CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:15 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby CJDS » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Hello if the offer still stand, I wanna ask for 3 card reading on mind body spirit.



vier
new here
new here
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:01 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby vier » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:08 am

ReverieDawn wrote:
Sure thing :) I will do it as soon as I get home


Yay! Though i don't mind waiting, please take it easy 1ht



User avatar
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:47 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby xxMrS4nxx » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 pm

Thanks and take your time!


I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

User avatar
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:43 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Reverie Dawn

Re: Tarot/Oracle Card Practice*Free Readings*

Postby ReverieDawn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Rungr wrote:I'd like one as well and whichever you feel drawn towards for me. Thank you~


Hi there! I tried posting this yesterday but for some reason it never posted. For you I used the Well Worn Path oracle deck and did a past present future reading. Here is what I got.

Past: The Old Ones
This card addresses matters of rootedness. The card calls us to examine the very foundations of our beliefs - have we strayed or adhered to what we profess? From what source are we drawing our inspiration and desire?
My interpretation: You may have recently discovered that something you have believed in for a long time isn't quite what you thought. Maybe you have found that something you were deeply rooted in doesn't fit with how you are now, and you need to decide what you truly believe. What is best for you.

Present: Broom
This card addresses rising above our limited vision and perception. It calls us to look for connections in what appear to be mundane circumstances, dealing with what is happening instead of investing energy into understanding why
My interpretation: As the information from the booklet for this card says, a broom is made for sweeping, the reason why the floor is dirty doesn't matter. Things are going on around you that you may not be taking full advantage of or missing entirely because you can't see the forest for the trees. Take a step back and look around, and take things as they come.

Future: Pentacle
This card addresses matters relating to stability and foundation. It is a card of strength, protection, endurance, fortitude, and manifestation with the material world.
My interpretation: In the end, no matter how tumultuous things may be now, the future is bright for you. Stick with what you believe and the path that you feel is best for your life and your dreams will become a reality.

Thank you for requesting a reading from me. Because this is an oracle deck and not a tarot deck, the cards can have various meanings in your life, so I listed the meanings of each of the cards and you can draw from them what applies to your situation. I just added my own interpretations of the cards. I hope you found this helpful and I apologize if anything was wrong, I am still new at this.


~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~


Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests