queenofgreen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently had a full physical manifestation with a spirit.

I was lying in bed, just slowly kind of waking up (sleeping/awakening stage) and i saw someone leaning on my bed staring at me.

He looked human, looked about 20 years old and he had clear (flawless) fair skin, blue eyes and light blonde hair that hung around his face - in the kind of style anime male characters have.

he was good looking i guess you could say lol

He was speaking, but i couldnt hear him, i dont think my ears were awake/open yet and i was so tired i fell back asleep :(
I'm so annoyed with myself for falling asleep again!!

I have no idea which spirit it was as i have about 25, and its the first time ive seen a full physical manifestation in real time.

Has anybody had an experience like this? If so do you know which of your spirits it was??

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Interesting experience. Have you tried to use telepathy, ask the spirit to come to you for a chat at least? If you search this forum, there are many topics on communicating with your spirits. Maybe you get an idea or two after reading those?

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

queenofgreen wrote: I have no idea which spirit it was as i have about 25, and its the first time ive seen a full physical manifestation in real time.

Has anybody had an experience like this? If so do you know which of your spirits it was??
Does his appearance match with the description of any of your spirits; human, shifters or were-spirits? If you don't have a human spirit in your keep, there might be a slight chance that it could be there human form of a were-spirit (like e.g. a Werewolf). I know that with Werewolf and Dragon Shifter spirits I have from another trusted practitioner, outside of CH, have come with descriptions of their human form.

The closest experience I have had to that is during one time when I lay in bed and feeling upset over something, when a human spirit in my keep manifested, sitting up next to me. This all happening in my wake. My spirit sometimes manifests in full form to let me know he's there with me, or to let me know it's him, I suppose. Which makes it easier to know whom it is that I am interacting or communicating with.

To have a have physical manifestation happen is something special and unforgettable. Or at least, that is how I feel about it. : )

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Yes, and the best way for me to determine my companions' physical appearances so that I can tell which spirit is which is to do regular exercises to build my skills and journal each and every interaction with each of them. A basic framework for this looks like:
- going into a quiet space
- centering
- grounding
- shielding if you are not in a cleansed, shielded, and warded home or temple space
- inviting your companion by name to join you in this sacred space
- invisioning them in front of you
- open the sense you are choosing to work on up to them and observe what you get - this can be physical sensations or what you see/sense in your minds eye
- write down everything you experienced, sensed, or thought in your journal with the date, companion's name, and type of exercise.
- following this is the perfect time to do a basic companion reading if you use oracle or tarot cards or another divination method.
Over time, you will build up a knowledge base on each of your companions that you can refer to and see what makes sense, what their characteristics are, and to begin to discern them from your own imagination and projections.

queenofgreen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote:Hello,
Interesting experience. Have you tried to ude telepathy, ask the spirit to come to you for a chat at least? If you search this forum, there are many topics on communicating with your spirits. Maybe you get an idea or two after reading those?
Its the first time ive had a full physical manifestation, i didn't really expect to have one as ive been told they are very rare.

I think i do need to work on better communication with my spirits, lately ive been speaking to them collectively.

I will read those topics! thank you

queenofgreen
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
queenofgreen wrote: I have no idea which spirit it was as i have about 25, and its the first time ive seen a full physical manifestation in real time.

Does his appearance match with the description of any of your spirits; human, shifters or were-spirits? If you don't have a human spirit in your keep, there might be a slight chance that it could be there human form of a were-spirit (like e.g. a Werewolf). I know that with Werewolf and Dragon Shifter spirits I have from another trusted practitioner, outside of CH, have come with descriptions of their human form.

The closest experience I have had to that is during one time when I lay in bed and feeling upset over something, when a human spirit in my keep manifested, sitting up next to me. This all happening in my wake. My spirit sometimes manifests in full form to let me know he's there with me, or to let me know it's him, I suppose. Which makes it easier to know whom it is that I am interacting or communicating with.

To have a have physical manifestation happen is something special and unforgettable. Or at least, that is how I feel about it. : )

I have no human spirits in my keep, i do have a Triad of Protection here from creepy hollows (volkh, Hellhound & Werewolf) with a male werewolf, his description is "Brown fur and Blue eyes"
So i was assuming he would have brown hair, not blonde?

I also have a few Djinn as we know who are capable of manifesting in human form... I have a Sila from another seller whose description states he has " deeply tanned skin, brown eyes and black hair".

But my other Djinn dont really come with much of a physical description, i thought it might be my warrior Djinn who i usually sleep with under my pillow for protection.

He often cleanses my aura and makes me feel all tingly when he works, but again no description to confirm lol.

I am kicking myself for falling back asleep!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

queenofgreen wrote:
Engel wrote:

I have no human spirits in my keep, i do have a Triad of Protection here from creepy hollows (volkh, Hellhound & Werewolf) with a male werewolf, his description is "Brown fur and Blue eyes"

I also have a few Djinn as we know who are capable of manifesting in human form... I have a Sila from another seller whose description states he has " deeply tanned skin, brown eyes and black hair".

But my other Djinn dont really come with much of a physical description, i thought it might be my warrior Djinn who i usually sleep with under my pillow for protection.

He often cleanses my aura and makes me feel all tingly when he works, but again no description to confirm lol.

Hi , some spirits like Unicorn can appear as human, also Volkh can do too! I had this with my Gold dragon (gold face) and Shiqq Djinn (half human form hovering over my bed) twice she did this, so I knew it was her. I did one time open my eyes (had not been sleeping) to a green mist, troll like thing, that then turned to look at me , I screamed the house down and it looked upset then vanished. I still have no idea who or what that was. I have also seen Tall greyish figure walk across end of bed , Im guessing Angel. But I do love when this happens. I have always had orbs and lights that Ive seen all my life , so I do see better than some .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

queenofgreen wrote:
Engel wrote:

I am not sure, to be honest. I went through the descriptions I have received from the practitioner, whom conjured my werewolf spirit. Especially the ones who I remember having dark fur, but it didn't say anything on the color of their hair in human form. So it would probably be best to ask your werewolf spirit or the conjurer you got him from, as they would be able to provide you with the best answer to your question.

Hope this helps!

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

queenofgreen wrote:I am kicking myself for falling back asleep!
And please don't be too hard on yourself. I am all too familiar with how hard it is to resist sleep when the eyelids are heavy or when you're very tired or sleepy.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Not to brag but I experience it most of the time, most especially with my djinn, nephilim, human spirits, wraith (his physical manifestation was definitely scary looking but that's okay), vampires, volkh and my hellhound.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Spirit Keeping”