NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Sky Rose wrote:He has not in any way shape or form made me feel threatened or anything like that. I have been communicating with him for over 6 months. He started to talk to me when I was really depressed and hurt.....I don't think that is evil...
Then you have your answer.

Next question. Do you want him to be a bound companion? Does he want to be a bound companion?

If those answers are yes, then it's time to seek out a conjurer you can trust to do so for you both.

If those answers are no, that you're both happy with the relationship as it stands, then move to the next step.

Research the history and folklore of the carpathian mountains. Research the people and the traditions. Learn all you can. Take that information and use it to create a stronger bond between the two of you.

Studying the history and traditions of an area can teach you all kinds of things. What did people wear? What kind of herbs did they like to scent themselves with before modern soap? How did they live? What counted as wealth? What religion were they? What plants and trees grow in that area, and how were those plants used in magickal and medicinal traditions? All of this can teach you things about your companion's likes and dislikes, what would be appropriate offerings, etc.

Good luck on your journey with your vampire. <3

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kayori wrote:
Sky Rose wrote:Oh ok thank you....I have yet to talk to a conjurer...
Sky Rose, this isn't the first time you have asked about your Carpatian Vampire. There is no conjuror. You have nobody to email. He wasn't conjured by a person, he is unbound.

You told a ton of us, who were actually paying attention, that you never bought a binding from anyone. There is no conjuror to email. What they meant, is did you order a binding from someone like Creepy Hollows. You told us no, he's unbound. There is nobody to email.

topic76334-10.html#p776019
In this post, I never said "email your conjuror", you don't have one. I told you get in contact with someone, like CH, who can tell you the truth. Because in all honesty, you could be dealing with something far more dangerous who is good at "playing nice". This is my honest intuition on your situation. And usually, my intuition on situations like this are spot on.

Even now, as I am typing this my heart started beating faster out of nowhere. Because he knows I am on to him. I know his true intentions, and now he's pissed. You told us you're incredibly new to this, but you need to take the advice given. Darkwing was right to ask how you knew he was telling you the truth in that other thread.
Do please remember that there is a rule against going readings on other folks’ spirits. This is edging pretty close to the line (telling a person what their own resident spirit is thinking, feeling, and/or intending). Also, being impatient with someone who’s at the very start of their journey isn’t helpful.

Kayori, email support@creepyhollows.com with questions about unbounds. If you’re suspecting any unbound’s motives, search the forums for banishing techniques, and/or look up the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, which you’ll see abbreviated as LBRP. Then revoke any and all permission for the spirit to be there and perform the banishing ritual of your choice. Never mind that you’re new to this. So was everyone here who has been a practitioner. We all started out as brand new at one point.

And I don’t recommend inviting unbounds in while you’re at this point on the path. First learn protection and REALLY master banishing, and then never conjure or otherwise invite in anything you are concerned that you can’t handle. Pushing your limits is for a bit later in the journey than the very start.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

P. S. If this particular unbound has never threatened you, there’s no need to banish. At that point, Nycto has the right idea.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Do please remember that there is a rule against going readings on other folks’ spirits. This is edging pretty close to the line (telling a person what their own resident spirit is thinking, feeling, and/or intending). Also, being impatient with someone who’s at the very start of their journey isn’t helpful.
I wasn't doing a reading, not intentionally that was not what I was trying to do. I had initially advised to have her to speak to someone who could get her real answers instead of taking everything at face value.

Once I said "you could be dealing with something far more dangerous" that's when that other stuff happened. It wasn't my intention to "read" anything or anyone, I was just advising to get help from a professional in determining wether or not any of what he said was truth.
Sky Rose wrote:He has not in any way shape or form made me feel threatened or anything like that. I have been communicating with him for over 6 months. He started to talk to me when I was really depressed and hurt.....I don't think that is evil...
And I too have had unbounds show up who made no signs of being a threat. For months on end actually, similar to you. Those same entities attacked me in my sleep in astral. Trying to drown me, and break my neck, among other things. So simply, I was just worried about your safety. Especially when all I did was say you could be dealing with something else, and then I felt threatened.

Some of my abilities have grown over the last few years, and they don’t like it. Once in one of my attacks in astral, they called me the daughter of Lucifer, and told me I wasn’t allowed to live. I had no idea where that was coming from at that point, but they threatened my life, and I had to force myself awake. That was around the time I decided to start working and creating my protective barriers. I am just looking out for your safety, because everyone here matters.

Sky Rose
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carpathian Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenity Rose
Zodiac:

Thank you so much everyone

Sky Rose
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I honestly just needed to understand why I can hear him....I don't understand how it is possible but I do hear him....it's not my imagination....can anyone explain how it is that I can hear him

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Sky Rose wrote:....can anyone explain how it is that I can hear him
Because you are able to receive telepathic messages or because you're clairaudient.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Sky Rose
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Um ok....but how is it I'm just began to be able to hear now I'm 44 how come I didn't earlier in life?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Sky Rose wrote:Um ok....but how is it I'm just began to be able to hear now I'm 44 how come I didn't earlier in life?
Well, that's something you would know yourself.
Could be anything, really. Maybe it's the first time an astral being chose to talk to you, a sudden kundalini awakening, chance, magic, who knows. Nobody but you was there when it happened and even if, they probably wouldn't see all the factors playing into it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “General Questions”