acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Experiencing full physical manifestations from multiple spirit companions, is, if I may be allowed to say so, awe-inspiring. And I agree when it comes to Wraiths; I had a vision of or from one of mine a couple of years ago, and I think the words "definitely scary looking" describes it perfectly.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:Experiencing full physical manifestations from multiple spirit companions, is, if I may be allowed to say so, awe-inspiring. And I agree when it comes to Wraiths; I had a vision of or from one of mine a couple of years ago, and I think the words "definitely scary looking" describes it perfectly.
Besides the frequent light touch, hair pull or poke; I've only witnessed a couple of physical manifestations. Watched a shadow of my Amarok walk down the hall a couple times. And my sanguine vampire appeared in her favorite corner of my room. I caught a glimpse of her in the bedroom mirror.

The rest are almost just "Poltergeist" in nature. Moving my car keys. Opening a door in the middle of the night. Locking a door and watching my plant my forehead in to it because I thought it would just open. ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:
Engel wrote:Experiencing full physical manifestations from multiple spirit companions, is, if I may be allowed to say so, awe-inspiring. And I agree when it comes to Wraiths; I had a vision of or from one of mine a couple of years ago, and I think the words "definitely scary looking" describes it perfectly.
Besides the frequent light touch, hair pull or poke; I've only witnessed a couple of physical manifestations. Watched a shadow of my Amarok walk down the hall a couple times. And my sanguine vampire appeared in her favorite corner of my room. I caught a glimpse of her in the bedroom mirror.

The rest are almost just "Poltergeist" in nature. Moving my car keys. Opening a door in the middle of the night. Locking a door and watching my plant my forehead in to it because I thought it would just open. ;)
Hey, that's great! The hair pull sounds kinda painful though, as do walking into doors especially if you expect it or thought it go be open, ouch. Spirits have many ways of manifesting or making their keeper aware of their presence, and from descriptions that have come with individual spirits, that are a part of my family, some may even have preferred methods of contacting and/or interacting with their keeper. It seems your spirits are making their presence known and letting you know they are around. Happy Bonding! =)

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Engel wrote: Hey, that's great! The hair pull sounds kinda painful though, as do walking into doors especially if you expect it or thought it go be open, ouch. Spirits have many ways of manifesting or making their keeper aware of their presence, and from descriptions that have come with individual spirits, that are a part of my family, some may even have preferred methods of contacting and/or interacting with their keeper. It seems your spirits are making their presence known and letting you know they are around. Happy Bonding! =)
Yup. With the exception of a second ubi who has not communicated or manifested to me directly, the others are always happy to interact. This second ubi however does talk at lengths to my Cambion who relays anything she feels might be important to me.

Hair pulls aren't of a violent nature. Unless I'm about to do something really stupid. For example, in another thread I described how my sanguine vamp reacted when I was about to do something that was a no-no according to her traditions/culture.. I thought she had pulled a clump of hair out of my head. lol And it was sore until the next morning. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote: Yup. With the exception of a second ubi who has not communicated or manifested to me directly, the others are always happy to interact. This second ubi however does talk at lengths to my Cambion who relays anything she feels might be important to me.

Hair pulls aren't of a violent nature. Unless I'm about to do something really stupid. For example, in another thread I described how my sanguine vamp reacted when I was about to do something that was a no-no according to her traditions/culture.. I thought she had pulled a clump of hair out of my head. lol And it was sore until the next morning. :)
Well, some spirits might in time. Some spirits who are with me are talkative and social, while some may not say as much. Just like us humans, I suppose. Some are social butterflies and some not. Everything will happen whenever they are meant to, I am sure. =) It's good to hear that they are not of violent nature, but if you find them too painful you may lay down a house rule to DA spirit(s) about that not being allowed and to find other, less painful or hurting ways of letting you know, that, they think that what you are thinking is a bad idea or disagree with it, or is a "no-no according to her traditions/traditions," like you said.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:It's good to hear that they are not of violent nature, but if you find them too painful you may lay down a house rule to DA spirit(s) about that not being allowed and to find other, less painful or hurting ways of letting you know, that, they think that what you are thinking is a bad idea or disagree with it, or is a "no-no according to her traditions/traditions," like you said.
Yah. We had that discussion a while back. Nothing so drastic since. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:
Engel wrote:It's good to hear that they are not of violent nature, but if you find them too painful you may lay down a house rule to DA spirit(s) about that not being allowed and to find other, less painful or hurting ways of letting you know, that, they think that what you are thinking is a bad idea or disagree with it, or is a "no-no according to her traditions/traditions," like you said.
Yah. We had that discussion a while back. Nothing so drastic since. :)
Glad to hear that you did and that this have helped. :)

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

EDIT:

With time, perhaps your spirit friend will. :) Like some of the spirits who are with me are talkative and social, while some do not communicate as much. Spirit are just as diverse just like us humans, I suppose. Some of us are social butterflies, while other of us may be shy. It is fine and I respect that, and still continue to talk to them and spend time with them, like all of my spirit friends. Everything will happen whenever they are meant to, I am sure. =)

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

queenofgreen wrote:I recently had a full physical manifestation with a spirit.

I was lying in bed, just slowly kind of waking up (sleeping/awakening stage) and i saw someone leaning on my bed staring at me.

He looked human, looked about 20 years old and he had clear (flawless) fair skin, blue eyes and light blonde hair that hung around his face - in the kind of style anime male characters have.

he was good looking i guess you could say lol

He was speaking, but i couldnt hear him, i dont think my ears were awake/open yet and i was so tired i fell back asleep :(
I'm so annoyed with myself for falling asleep again!!

I have no idea which spirit it was as i have about 25, and its the first time ive seen a full physical manifestation in real time.

Has anybody had an experience like this? If so do you know which ofc your spirits it was??
I Recall an Experience i had about a month ago. I am usually blind to spirits But one day in the wee hours of Morning when i woke up groggily to Switch Off my Alarm and Continue to Sleep, I saw a figure Standing at the Edge of my bed towards the site where my feet was placed. He Wore a brown robe, had very Dark Hair and olive Skin tone... I didnt get a Proper look at the Face coz i was feeling very Sleepy, possible inbetween Sleep and wakeup state. Surprisingly the scardy Cat that i usually Am, I did not get startled ... I just looked at him and went back to Sleep.. . Lol.. I Suspect it could have been one of my Gregori Watchers. I have 3 Gregori Watchers from 3 different Sellers. But none describe the.m fully. So it is hard to guess Who it was , whether it was them or something Else or Maybe one of my Spirit Guides perhaps. I Really wished that i get regulär Experience like this to See all my spirits this Way But unfortunately it occured only once. Its hard to get Into that Dreamy inbetween sleep and wakeup State and it happened only by Chance to me :)

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

nina wrote:Its hard to get Into that Dreamy inbetween sleep and wakeup State and it happened only by Chance to me :)
Practice and patience 1h You'll be able to get there almost at will before you know it.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”