lost my abilities early on

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: lost my abilities early on

Postby Inedible » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:21 am

jesse1746 wrote:Have you looked at increasing supplemental nutrition intake and careful detoxing or cleaning out of the body tissues?

The daily multivitamin is obvious. I tend to buy more stuff when I can. Back when I had my highest paying job, I was eating an entire handful of pills at a time until I started to throw up every day just trying to start to swallow them. Pills always seemed to make more sense, but I did have phases involving protein powders. Sometimes oatmeal. My thing was always to pick something that was supposed to have a lot of nutritional value and over-do it. That way I could justify bad habits with candy, energy drinks, caffeine pills, too much coffee, and alcohol before 10 years ago. This year is different. My job has been setting me up by putting me in a position to talk with nutritionists on a casual conversation basis, and most of the food my wife and I eat comes from the cafeteria. The Chef who is about to retire who runs the cafeteria told me that he has been cooking for fifty years. Blood tests don't lie: both my wife and I are getting healthier by eating the food. And yesterday, I actually put candy back on the shelf in favor of a supplement with huperzine-A to help with lucid dreaming.

Likes2Read wrote:There's a lot of merit in deciding not to throw your real self away trying to fit in. Yes, it's HARD. Sometimes, excruciatingly hard. But when you hit middle age, you will not have to go through a midlife crisis where you have to go off and "find yourself", because you never LOST yourself in the first place.

At 44, it is safe to say it worked as you said. Middle age is here without a crisis. I just wish I could stop living paycheck to paycheck and start planning for retirement.

As for abilities, I think the important thing is never giving up. No effort is completely wasted.

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 am

Okay, it sounds like made sure as best as you could to get nutrition in but did you make sure to all clean any build up of anything bad as well AKA detoxing and cleaning out the body system?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Inedible » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:23 am

The first things that come to mind are spending time outside, drinking lots of water, fasting days, apple cider vinegar, hot baths with sea salt or baking soda or both or epsom salt. I've tried lemon juice because I thought I read it works and it tastes better than vinegar. And fiber supplements. I have worn crystals to clear chakras, pendants to protect against electromagnetic fields, and sigils for clearing energy. And have you tried the meridian flush Reiki attunements? I have had people look at me clairvoyantly while running those systems and they told me it looks like I am wasting energy. It looks like taking a regular water shower, but just energy, to clean the meridians. And mantras. Like I said, years of efforts. And I just now thought to include products for clearing the energy bodies, aura, and chakras from the catalog right here at CH.

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:48 am

Inedible wrote:The first things that come to mind are spending time outside, drinking lots of water, fasting days, apple cider vinegar, hot baths with sea salt or baking soda or both or epsom salt. I've tried lemon juice because I thought I read it works and it tastes better than vinegar. And fiber supplements. I have worn crystals to clear chakras, pendants to protect against electromagnetic fields, and sigils for clearing energy. And have you tried the meridian flush Reiki attunements? I have had people look at me clairvoyantly while running those systems and they told me it looks like I am wasting energy. It looks like taking a regular water shower, but just energy, to clean the meridians. And mantras. Like I said, years of efforts. And I just now thought to include products for clearing the energy bodies, aura, and chakras from the catalog right here at CH.

Sadly most pendants that are claiming to be "anti-EMF" protection do not work at all and are worthless unless we're talking of a highly custom made deal with someone really knowing what they're doing to make it work. Apologies, but I just thought I should be honest and tell you I've only seen one small anti-emf protection "device" that worked it was not a pendant but something done on youtube that is quite literally one of a kind.

And believe it or not all that is needed to make one is a lot magnets and some ducktape.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Inedible » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:45 am

EMF devices were never a major concern for me. I did wear a pendant and I bought a couple of Reiki systems specifically for protection from electromagnetic and other radiation. Those even help for eating microwaved food, but it was more a set it and forget it thing than a system for running energy with them. And speaking of magnets, I have something in my pocket right now. It was sold with the keyword scalar and it has magnets in a case to hold it all together. I'll try anything if it will help me, and it doesn't have to make sense.

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:27 am

Well, all you have to do is get a nice solid amount of ducktape with the sticky side facing out (how much you need would depend on the amount of magnets you are using).

Anyway, you take one magnet (doesn't matter the type or size but small circular would be best) and you gently place it on one of the tape the direction of north of south does NOT matter at all.

Now, this is where it gets... fun take the next magnet and put it against the first one while making sure it is being repelled by the first magnet and is NOT attracting to it.

then you do the same for the third magnet and make sure it is being repelled by the second and so on and so forth until all the magnets are together then wrap the whole thing together with your ducktape and there is you anti-emf "device."

I believe it is suppose to work for a square radius of 3 feet or so and yes from what I understand if more are made the effect will stack.

That all said you know be careful with electronics and of course I didn't think up the idea I'm only sharing it so I can't really tell you all the ins and outs of it specifically. Just you know be careful, be responsible , I'm not a doctor, nor I am giving medical advice here, seek real advice from real doctors in regards to health issues etc etc. You get the jiff I'm sure just try to use common sense really.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Inedible » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 am

That was how scalar waves were supposed to be created, by bringing opposing magnets together and keeping them that way. Richer people than me have taken this to extremes I could never afford. People only somewhat better off than me used magnets from old hard drives and dvd players and other electronics. I don't know enough about computer parts to know what to buy or how to isolate the magnets, but there are places in town to get them used. The biggest problem is, why? Why bother?

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Oh, by chance do you happen to eat a lot of soy, corn, or grain foods?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Inedible » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:37 pm

At times I have relied on tofu. I just couldn't make it work. I never even tried to focus on corn, like polenta. Pasta was always my thing. It is cheap and easy. For the last few weeks I have been cutting back on starches and increasing fruits and vegetables. I don't really have any reason to suspect food allergies, but it is hard to say about Roundup. That isn't good for anyone.

The thing I have been looking for for the last couple of decades is a start. I just want something to start working and keep going. The best I have gotten is a hint or two that something might be on the right track and then it stops completely as soon as it starts to look like it might be the thing. I read a book about using hypnagogia to have wake induced lucid dreams and it worked once. I could look it up in my dream notebooks, but I think it is getting to be about a year and a half ago. Since then I have only had a few rare flashes of hypnagogia. Not enough to count on it.

Back in December I finally got past some of the problems I have had with meditation all along. I was having some of the best success that I have ever had, but things started getting difficult at work and that got in the way. I started counting on coffee too much and my blood pressure started going up. It got to be impossible to relax and almost all my dreams started to be about work problems. They finally got some more people hired on to replace the ones we lost, and they are starting to get trained up. So this week they took enough off my schedule that I can take my breaks and get out on time. I might need a week or two to unwind, but I think I can not only get back to where I was in December but also past it. Recently I became interested in Buteyko Method exercises again and bought a pulse oximeter to help as a support for the exercises. The weight I gained from working at Wendy's finally came off. Things are looking better. This week I even had a few seconds of hypnagogia. I'm not sure what caused it, but it suggests it could come back if I can figure it out. This could be the year I start going out of body regularly.

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte

Postby jesse1746 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Well, actually if you were eating those I was going to say that might be part of the issue. Well, I can't think of anything else to try I really can't. I hope you can figure it out...

Return to “What Went Wrong?”