My SB vamp is here!!!!!!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Noctifera wrote:Regarding what this seller mentioned - It doesn't make sense to have more than one twin flame based on living very long. The twin flame happens at the origin of soul, it doesn't develop or come along over living many lifetimes.. that statement simply does not make any sense. Needs elaboration. If you were to make a different argument as to the potential of having 'more than one', maybe maybe not based on the theory. However this is not right. I think people are confusing concepts and trying to romanticize certain connections to make them appear more profound.
I agree.
That just doesn't make any sense.Twin flames originate with soul not across many reincarnations.

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just want to mention that I've recently discovered McKenzie's store via her emergency sale link listed on the Scavenger Hunt thread and that she is a very nice and helpful seller and great fun to talk to, I would definitely keep going back to her shop.

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

OliviaSpirit wrote:I read this entire thread in the course of three days, about 10 pages every day and then some. Very eventful, a little insane, and something that had me on the edge of my seat! (I say this while lying down on my bed xD) Anyways, it was very interesting to read <3 I hope everyone who read and left replies to this thread is doing well. Thanks for the bump, Noctifera! ^~^ I do recall you saying that you bumped certain threads and I've forgotten about reading this whole thread upon past discovery.
As the originator of this thread, I'm very happy to hear this was such a delight to read!

What had you on the edge of your seat?

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I thought I’d post: recently purchased an SB vampire from Starry1night (love her I’ve gotten a few things from her now) anyways his vessel shipped today but the past two days at night time I feel a presence with me. Not my normal companions who hang around when I sleep. I believe it is the SB vamp: I’ve felt bites on my neck, a sensual comforting feeling and had lots of vamp related dreams. I’ve seen more bats flying and I can make out what they look like (they’re so cute and small!) but I think he visits me at night : ) I also have been feeling him do energy work on my which is very nice. I can’t wait to officially meet him and have his vessel close! I got the noble wealth vampire so he’s a stregoni but has all these wealth drawing abilities which is super cool. I’d love to hear any updates experiences !

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I thought I’d post: recently purchased an SB vampire from Starry1night (love her I’ve gotten a few things from her now) anyways his vessel shipped today but the past two days at night time I feel a presence with me. Not my normal companions who hang around when I sleep. I believe it is the SB vamp: I’ve felt bites on my neck, a sensual comforting feeling and had lots of vamp related dreams. I’ve seen more bats flying and I can make out what they look like (they’re so cute and small!) but I think he visits me at night : ) I also have been feeling him do energy work on my which is very nice. I can’t wait to officially meet him and have his vessel close! I got the noble wealth vampire so he’s a stregoni but has all these wealth drawing abilities which is super cool. I’d love to hear any updates experiences !
Hi, that sounds great. I have often looked at her site but I never bought, Mainly as I did not want another vessel lol, but her spirits sound great! I recently got 2 Vamps (Different sellers) they were a spirit I did not think I would get! I have to say activity wise they are the best and so soon too! I get what you mean about the neck bites , I have seen people comment this and thought, its just your imagination mate , until I felt this feeling its so weird . I love how your seeing bats , I have a Hell bat vamp and its the strangest thing to see this 1lo But totally the best . Let us know how it goes once the vessel arrives

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

lolaberry wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:I thought I’d post: recently purchased an SB vampire from Starry1night (love her I’ve gotten a few things from her now) anyways his vessel shipped today but the past two days at night time I feel a presence with me. Not my normal companions who hang around when I sleep. I believe it is the SB vamp: I’ve felt bites on my neck, a sensual comforting feeling and had lots of vamp related dreams. I’ve seen more bats flying and I can make out what they look like (they’re so cute and small!) but I think he visits me at night : ) I also have been feeling him do energy work on my which is very nice. I can’t wait to officially meet him and have his vessel close! I got the noble wealth vampire so he’s a stregoni but has all these wealth drawing abilities which is super cool. I’d love to hear any updates experiences !
Hi, that sounds great. I have often looked at her site but I never bought, Mainly as I did not want another vessel lol, but her spirits sound great! I recently got 2 Vamps (Different sellers) they were a spirit I did not think I would get! I have to say activity wise they are the best and so soon too! I get what you mean about the neck bites , I have seen people comment this and thought, its just your imagination mate , until I felt this feeling its so weird . I love how your seeing bats , I have a Hell bat vamp and its the strangest thing to see this 1lo But totally the best . Let us know how it goes once the vessel arrives
If you email her and ask she will do a distance binding : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I'm unfamiliar with SB Vampires. But my Sanguine made it clear very quickly that she and "her kind" disliked the term "Vampiress" for female vampires. This could just have something to do with her clan/traditions/cultures etc.

I admit that I chuckled when you described your first interaction with your Vampire. Mine is fiercely protective and almost primal in her interactions with me. Perhaps that's just a Sanguine thing though. ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Vampire”