Winged Unicorn Dream

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Mairwen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: winged unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi, I'm new here and I hope you'd like to hear about an amazing dream I had a while back! I guess I had the dream around 2005. I dreamed I was sharing a house with 4 other women and there was some plumbing issue. I think a pipe burst in the middle of the night. I decided to go to the backyard while I waited for the plumber to arrive. It was very dark! I stood just outside the door and happened to look up. About 10 feet directly above me was a HUGE winged unicorn! He was pure white with gold hooves, gold-tipped wings, and a golden horn that glowed in the dark. This was very VIVID! He was about the size of a plough horse...think Clydesdale. I looked wa-a-a-y up into the night sky, and that glowing golden horn took my breath away. Holy Cow! The dream still gives me chills all these years later! Our eyes met: they were a gorgeous shade of blue. Then I woke up. For years I wondered at the meaning of this visit. All I could guess at was that his visit was an incredible blessing, and that something or someone fantastic would enter my life.
Fast forward to 2016. I have never married (I'm in my 50s). One night I prayed to God to send me my true love. God revealed to me the name of my beloved. A few months later I discovered that we are Twin Flames. And, my beloved has the eyes of that winged unicorn! I just learned today, on this site, that unicorns often manifest as humans. Did my Twin show me his true form in that dream? Thanks for reading this. 1ht

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That was a really neat dream you had and I do believe it is quite possible. Just curious did she ever feel as if she were here because she felt called to help others by chance? Also, do you feel you knew here in another life?

Return to “Creatures K-Z”