You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have no idea what caused this but I suspect either one very powerful water related spirit or several 1000 plus water related spirits working together.

If you have any ideas feel free to comment on what this could possibly be.

I was taking a quick walk around a lake area and something made me pause around the half way point.

I looked over at the lake and therein all these bubbles of light started forming together in a HUGE wave "v" shape point up straight up. Now, there was no wind strong enough to create such a wave and it stayed in place unmoving for about 10 minutes which any normal wave would already moved in the direction of the wind.

The water in this little wave was also unusally crystal clear as well as within that one spot someone placed pure crystal over it there was so much shine. Not shining from sunlight either if that's what you're thinking because the sun was not really shinning over the water that much at that moment.

I sensed a very happy force of energy behind it as well almost as if it were an old friend(s) wanting to say hi.

Anyway, someone have some idea what this could have been that I saw?

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Sorry, that was meant to say PARANORMAL water experience. I was just so excited about it I guess I messed up that spelling.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am not sure, it is fascinating experience though.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

If you felt a happy energy with that , then it may be that you indeed, spotted something spiritual.

I advise thought for everyone that sometimes we can be paranoid about our experiences, believing that all that happens is related to spirits and such (me too i do that); so always check first if this can be explain , if not then it is spiritual

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:If you felt a happy energy with that , then it may be that you indeed, spotted something spiritual.

I advise thought for everyone that sometimes we can be paranoid about our experiences, believing that all that happens is related to spirits and such (me too i do that); so always check first if this can be explain , if not then it is spiritual
I get what you're saying and that is what I did was to stop and think of is a spiritual experience or could it be caused by "x."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”