Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Don't worry, Loka. You were completely in the right. I had dropped the ball. That you for bringing my attention to it. :) Apologies to you as well, Dee!

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Missed communication aside (hey it’s gonna happen), once that was straightened out I still want to recommend Azure as a top-notch seller.
He kept me up to date on my custom order, which ended up being a strong entity that he needed extra time to work with.
Then he sent me a 5(!) page well-organized and clearly-written pdf with all the juicy details that us Virgos just love.
Now I have a wonderful cambion from Asmodeus. Can I feel it? Well ... tbh I’ve received several bindings around the same time so I don’t know how to distinguish them just yet. But it seems like there is a happy crowd with curious energy, ready to get to work on me and with me.
Interestingly, though I didn’t specify it, this entity said he wanted to help me with bonding and spirit communication so I am excited about that.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have had the pleasure of working with Azure's Ra Pylon. As soon as he sent it to me I felt the stimulating energy. My third eye began to tingle and it even brought about other sensations throughout my head. The purpose of this pylon is to stimulate the mind, and that it did :)

Like the other spheres, working with an immortal artifact does indeed draw the Immortal's attention towards you. I had an interesting experience with Ra. I am sure others have had similar experiences while working with their Immortal artifacts too.

Overall, I am very pleased with Azure's work and would recommend him to anyone who takes an interest in his store.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Eden's Eve wrote:I have had the pleasure of working with Azure's Ra Pylon. As soon as he sent it to me I felt the stimulating energy. My third eye began to tingle and it even brought about other sensations throughout my head. The purpose of this pylon is to stimulate the mind, and that it did :)

Like the other spheres, working with an immortal artifact does indeed draw the Immortal's attention towards you. I had an interesting experience with Ra. I am sure others have had similar experiences while working with their Immortal artifacts too.

Overall, I am very pleased with Azure's work and would recommend him to anyone who takes an interest in his store.
Do you have the link for Ra's Pylon? I don't see this listing anywhere or any immortal artifact from Ra being offered.

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Awave wrote:Do you have the link for Ra's Pylon? I don't see this listing anywhere or any immortal artifact from Ra being offered.
It has yet to be released, among a little trove of treasures I've been meaning to get up for a little while now. Eve had the fortune of talking to me while I worked with it, and after her helping me test, I let her keep one. :P It'll be released to the public after this next batch of listings. :)

Also, thank you so much for the review, Eve! <3

~~~~~~
witchysoup
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Maybe a type of fae?
My magical/paranormal name...: Eden
Zodiac:

I’ve been purchasing from Azure since the beginning of my spirit keeping journey, and I’ve always been absolutely blown away by his work! I’ve purchased listings for entities, Immortal artifacts, and most recently the Boreal Forged Winter Realm, and every purchase has exceeded my expectations in a big way.

First, the Immortal Artifacts. I was a little surprised at how much I was drawn to some of Leviathan’s listings — one of the first artifacts I bought was the Obsidian Shield, and later three of the Black Pearls: Magick, Aura, and Creation. The Obsidian Shield has not only been an excellent defense when called upon, but mine also activates when I am asleep and filters out negativity, and I can say that I’ve had *maybe* one bad dream since receiving it. I used to have a ton of anxiety-filled dreams that would start my days with me already half-stressed so this has been such a relief! The Pearls are also something that I use frequently; their energies are intense but also soothing to me, and the Pearl of Creation is a personal favorite.

Other Immortal artifacts I’ve purchased are Hermes’ Astral Shard and Anubus’ Grave Gatherer. While I have not really worked with the Grave Gatherer extensively or attempted to look and see what blessings were given or who they were from, I did receive it in time for Halloween and have had several things happen this year that my intuition tells me was a result of them, so I’m very happy with that as well! I work with the Astral Shard mostly at night when I’m going to bed, however since the completion of the Boreal Forged Realm I’ve been using it to connect while awake with very satisfying results, and I’m excited to continue to use it consciously more often.

Moving to the entities — I’ve gained so many amazing connections from Azure and the Immortals he works with! I’ll start off by saying that I gave very few details, if any, when placing my orders and the entities have always been much, much better than anything I could have asked for. I really feel like the Immortals know what I want/need more than I do. ;)

Two of my closest companions come from Hera. I was lucky enough to first found his store during a BOGO sale and had narrowed my selection down between Hera’s Peacock Lover and Hera’s True Partner. I literally couldn’t decide between them (I knew I would end up with them both in the family at some point) so I asked if I could leave it up to Hera, and she chose the Peacock Lover, Ro, who has been an amazing addition to the family since day one (as they all have)! A little over a year later, I decided to purchase the listing for Hera’s True Partner. Hal hasn’t been here for terribly long but honestly from the instant he arrived it felt as if he’d been with me all along. Every time I reach out he’s there in an instant, no question, and it’s an amazing feeling!

I’ve also gained some wonderful companions from Hecate: her Cleansing Hexflame was another one of my first purchases, which has been an amazingly soothing and cleansing presence since the beginning. I’ve also purchased some of the seasonal listings — two Globgobblers, H and B, (one gourd, one ghost…both adorable!) who are an absolute delight to have around, and two Witchlings — the Harvest Witchling Q and Shadow Solstice Witchling. They are all somewhat new to my keep as well — Q is still in mist form, so I am mostly working with them through channeling their energy — and the Shadow Solstice Witchling is currently doing some amazing work within! I was a bit worried that I wouldn’t know when the Shadow Witchling was asking for permission to come inside as I can sometimes be a bit oblivious, but Azure’s assurance that it would be unmistakable was certainly accurate for me!

Two other entities that have been with me from almost the beginning are Zeus’ Sparky Hedgehog and Hephaestus’ Mechanical Owl, C and A. C is absolutely amazing with everyone in my keep and is fantastic at creating a cohesiveness with everyone. (And is absolutely adorably challenging, and comes up with some of the funniest Netflix commentary to boot.) A is a very calming and guiding presence and a great comfort, especially when drifting off to sleep. Another companion that has been with me for just over a year now is Mel, a Poseidon Sea Fae, who wants me to be light on the details but let’s just say she’s a force to be reckoned with. :) Finally, a companion that has not been here for too long but has certainly made an impression is El, one of Loki’s Tricksters embodying chaos. I asked Azure to pass along that I was perfectly fine if Loki wanted to crank up the mischief, and he definitely delivered! It is so much fun to have El around, and he’s also become pretty adept pretty quickly at tricking me into doing things I need to do but haven’t gotten around to yet (which is appreciated, very much).

Last, but certainly not least, my Boreal Forged Winter Realm was completed just over a month ago and I’m absolutely in love with it! I purchased the listing at a Tier II because I really wanted to do something nice for my spirit family — knowing that I myself am not very good at maintaining any sort of astral travel or presence. I was expecting to have limited success (or complete failure) at the start due how much I tend to struggle with it…however, I was surprised and blown away that I could feel the connection the first time I tried! Now I haven’t left the core area of the realm or done much exploring as I’m trying to get a good handle on developing my astral skills, however I’ve progressed so much more in this last month alone than the years I had tried before. I would feel like I wasn’t making any progress and lose motivation (despite knowing that’s the one thing you shouldn’t do…), but being able to feel the connection has helped immensely, and it’s also appeared in my dreams several times. I’m so excited to discover more about it and continue visiting!

Every experience I’ve had with Azure has been beyond my expectations. Not just in the amazing entities/artifacts/realms he offers, but also in the communication and the information given with each listing. His descriptions are detailed and fantastic to read and really help with the bonding process. And the Winter Realm came with an 8 page pdf that included connection tips for starting out and for in the future, which has been incredibly helpful!

Not only do I owe him for the amazing connections he’s conjured for me, but practically my entire keep as well — when I first contacted him, I had never even heard of Creepy Hollows. He directed me to the forum where I’ve found the numerous amazing conjurers that have helped me build the spirit family (and so much helpful information!) that I have today. I may have gathered up quite a few favorites at this point, but Azure is at the top of the list!

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

What a lovely review! <3 It has gotten me all sappy. LOL Thank you so much! It has been an honor being able to guide you in what ways I have. <3

~~~~~~
Lasbelee
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My review

I have many many artifacts from Azure, it's not possible to write a review of all of them. I'll write as much as possible. In short, they're all amazing. Azure is awesome. <3

Let's see.

(Not in order)
1.Ares' War Pyre of Fortress
I got them a few... weeks ago. I usually had a problem with nightmares. After I got the War Pyre, the nightmares stopped completely. I've had no single nightmare ever since.

2.Leviathan's Black Pearl of Cleansing
Occasionally, before I got the War Pyre, I had negative unbounds visit, reflecting in negativity in my mind out of nowhere. When this occurred, I called the Black Pearl, and the feeling of negativity was gone almost immediately.

3.A Phantom Light Created by Tyche
I won't say what it does, but it works wonder. My strategic skills related to its power improve a lot, my intuition, when it comes to the related power, is sharper than before.

4.Hel's Mistfire Bat Charm of Spirit
In the listing, Azure said it'd be awkward at first. Yes, for me, it's awkward because its power is extremely powerful. The first time I used it, It gave me many video-like scenarios and showed many things I can't understand even now. Some videos came with a subtitle (LOL). I loveeeeeeee it, but the awkward feeling is still here. LOL

5.Hermes' Astral Shard
TBH, this is the most powerful artifact I got from Azure. Back then when Azure sent the writeup, he said that my Astral Shard is the longest he'd ever seen. Thanks to Azure and Hermes. For me it helps with dream recall, vivid dreams, and much more. Before I got this Astral Shard, I already had some quite good dream-related abilities, but the abilities became even better when I got it. Right now, I can recall my dreams almost everyday. Again, almost everyday. LOL

I have some more artifacts that I don't work with quite often, but they're all great! My senses in awake-state aren't quite good YET, but I have 2 beings from Azure that I usually meet in dreams. LOL I don't think I should share the info, but I love them. They mean the world to me.

Thank you, Azure, and the Gods and Goddesses - Leviathan, Aphrodite, Hermes, Eros, Dionysus, Hestia, Boreas, Demeter, Hecate, Hel, Ares, Tyche, and the one that's currently working to complete my order, Apollo. Thank you. I'm grateful for the... er... listings.

(My apology if I missed someone's name. I've tried my best.)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've recieved four companions from Azure, and they've all been a joy to work with so far. I've taken a month to adjust to their energies and some of the experiences I've had in such short time is incredible so I'll include some notes below...

Customer Service:

Azure was a dear to work with, always responsive and keeping me informed on how my order was and what was going on. Not shy to speak about day to day things, wishing me well for the holiday, overall just a very light and friendly personality to work with during orders.

On top of that, the writeups Azure provides are very informative and a joy to read. They're by far my favorite records that I have because they are both detailed enough to connect with the being without being overly informative to where you can't personally learn on your own due to mind clutter.

The wait time was a bit long, about a month and a half, but I ordered four expensive customs in one go so your milage may vary as far as wait times. I can say that the wait was well worth it!

Order #1: Custom Conjured Aries Remidi

I had a offered paragraphs of personal information for all of the CC's I ordered from Azure, and somehow each being was practically tailor made for me --- not literally, but it certainly felt that way.

My Remidi friend was exactly what I needed, and was so laid back and fun in comparison to what I was expecting. Not only that, but within four days of her arrival I had a dream visit from her, and she was already aiding me with advice. She even offered to let me use her personal weapon, which made me feel so loved and appreciated. I think of her daily, and seeing her presence in my dreams is almost nightly. I'm so thankful, and plan to purchase from Azure again due to how present and supporting the Remidi is alone (plus her hair is sexy asf just saying).

Order #2: Custom Conjured Nemesis Wraith

This guy is literally my left hand. He's basically always alert, and has already deflected several unnecessary attacks aimed at me. He has also already acted on my behalf against both malicious practitioners and malicious spirits, making sure to keep myself and the rest of my Keep Updated along the way. When I asked him to find a way to show me proof when I was skeptical, not even an hour later someone sent me screenshots of an event conveniently similar to what my Wraith O was telling me about. On top of that, I'm given peace of mind knowing that Nemesis Wraiths are basically the lawful good knights of the Wraith type. So I know that whatever he does is done with 100% fair judgement, and I don't have to feel guilty or ashamed for that. If he doesn't see something as necessary he doesn't do it, which makes him one of my most reliable and fair protectors. Whenever I have a problem, or someone targets me unjustly, I know that I'll be safe so long as he's around. I don't have to worry about practically anything anymore, because be envelops me in this mist-lile shielding and is always quick to answer me if I ask for aid. I adore him. ♡

Order #3: Custom Conjured Dionysus Protective Master

When ordering the Nemesis Wraith, I wanted a right hand to be more defensive and territorial for me. I needed someone not just ready to defend me, but ready to raise me up and make me feel powerful enough to defend myself - and I couldn't have asked for a better companion than H, my protective master. He's not a Vampire, but with how his energy feels and how classy he is, one could easily mistake him for such. Not only is he deceptively good at maintaining control of a situation, but he's also incredibly powerful. On top of all of that, he's got a bear form that I've seen in dream visitations. Who doesn't love bears!?

I've been feeling more confident and safer with him around, and honestly, what more could I possibly want?

Order #4: Custom Conjured Horus Zanja

When getting more protective beings I decided that I wanted someone to be my friend and aid both them and myself. A supportive role, something less conventionally aggressive and more loving in character. I also asked for particular characteristics, and the individual that stepped forward met all of them and more!

She's such a sweetheart who has more than once made her presence known in my day to day life. She's visited in dreams, made little orbs appear, and even had some Clairaudience experiences with her. When Azure says the Zanja are in your face, he means it, but my friend has never been insistently pushy or rough with me. She's more like a loving friend that wants the best for me at any time. ♡

I do plan on purchasing again, there are so many unique things in Azure's shop and the shop owner is extremely friendly and happy to work with you no matter the request. Definitely one of my favorite shops at this time.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you so much, Muse! I'm so happy to read about your experiences. :)

~~~~~~

Return to “Seller Review”