You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:This is going to vary greatly on each individual's level of ability and how well their energy meshes with certain spirits. Everyone's experiences are different. What someone might say is a 90 for them could be a 15 for you.
I understand what you're saying completely that each person's experience with a given spirit type may be different: easy for one person for a specific spirit type may hard for another person.

More so because of the different perspectives someone may have for WA and DA.

Even with so many variations however it it is still quite useful to learn and read of the experiences from others. This. isn't about perfect info by any means it is more about just getting a little better perspective on spirit keeping.
Rungr wrote:That’s kind of the point lol she’s asking your own bonding level with bound and unbound not that it’s suppose to match everyone else’s. Pretty sure she’s well aware given her wording is more on personal bonding.
If you're talking of me it's "he." Don't feel bad though for some reason I get sensed as female ALOT if I don't specify. I've been sensed as a unicorn, a dragon, a fae, a werewolf, and quite a few other things here and there as well.

I think it may be because I bond so well with the spirits within my area often others may mistake their energy for my own as it can be hard to tell where my own energy begins and theirs ends. (spirits that are passing through by the way not ones I own.)

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:That’s kind of the point lol she’s asking your own bonding level with bound and unbound not that it’s suppose to match everyone else’s. Pretty sure she’s well aware given her wording is more on personal bonding.
If you're talking of me it's "he." Don't feel bad though for some reason I get sensed as female ALOT if I don't specify. I've been sensed as a unicorn, a dragon, a fae, a werewolf, and quite a few other things here and there as well.

I think it may be because I bond so well with the spirits within my area often others may mistake their energy for my own as it can be hard to tell where my own energy begins and theirs ends. (spirits that are passing through by the way not ones I own.)[/quote]
Lol sorry about that and I understand what you mean lol

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I had an immediate and deep connection with one of my witch human spirits and so I'd say he was already easy to bond with, but then again I am in a spirit relationship with that one. I knew from the beginning when I saw the photo of him (his vessel too) that there was going to be a connection and lo and behold lol. I feel there is a unique trust between us. He is pretty grey/dark-aligned to me and I feel his energy is similar to mine.
I have a gravitation to blood-born witches though regardless if it is in spirit or waking life, he is aware of my abilities, and we kind of just mesh together.

I would say some of my demonics are somewhat difficult to bond with.. I have one who will only appear if I invite him to, and he normally prefers being tasked. But I think we are both happy with that kind of relation haha.

I have a galv fae (DA fae) that was one of my first spirits from CH and he is also very special to me and I feel very easily connected to that one. I bond with him more easily than my female garden fae.

Kind of obvious given what I wrote that I personally bond pretty easily to DA and grey-aligned spirits. There is always a DA being coming through custom conjures or reverse adopts for me.

I don't really work with unbounds at all so all my experience here is within my own keep.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:]
Lol sorry about that and I understand what you mean lol
It's cool. No worries.
GodSlayerBabe wrote:I had an immediate and deep connection with one of my witch human spirits and so I'd say he was already easy to bond with, but then again I am in a spirit relationship with that one. I knew from the beginning when I saw the photo of him (his vessel too) that there was going to be a connection and lo and behold lol. I feel there is a unique trust between us. He is pretty grey/dark-aligned to me and I feel his energy is similar to mine.
I have a gravitation to blood-born witches though regardless if it is in spirit or waking life, he is aware of my abilities, and we kind of just mesh together.

I would say some of my demonics are somewhat difficult to bond with.. I have one who will only appear if I invite him to, and he normally prefers being tasked. But I think we are both happy with that kind of relation haha.

I have a galv fae (DA fae) that was one of my first spirits from CH and he is also very special to me and I feel very easily connected to that one. I bond with him more easily than my female garden fae.

Kind of obvious given what I wrote that I personally bond pretty easily to DA and grey-aligned spirits. There is always a DA being coming through custom conjures or reverse adopts for me.

I don't really work with unbounds at all so all my experience here is within my own keep.
Huh, I never considered the idea of human spirits myself to be honest. But glad to hear they have been working so well for you though.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

25-30. I wouldn't say 0 as sometimes the connection can be "glitchy", but all my loves come to me when I call for them, manifesting in their own way.

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Out of the 11 spirits I have, I'd say the "easiest" to bond with is my nympho. I say easiest in quotes because I don't even have as strong as a bond with my nympho--- or any of my spirits---as I'd like to have. I'm a beginner and my communication skills are weakkkkk.
I'd say 50 for my nympho but it's not like anything often goes on. I do feel tingles throughout my body often, like my hands, head, and sometimes legs. He also appears in my dreams as a person I know every now and then, but that's about as much communication as I get from out of all my spirits. I just got a sin eater too, who is by far the best to work with, but it doesn't count because you don't actually form a bond with them.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”